Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' (1312 Views)

Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by teemanbastos(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2015
"FASHOLA SPEAKS" He said, “I spent
about an hour this afternoon
listening to the President in my state
and, for almost
the same period, I saw a very angry
president. I saw a president who was recriminating
about people
criticising his job performance and
was blaming all
those who ruled before him,
forgetting that he had been on this job for six years.
“And he kept saying that, ‘They say
we don’t have a
plan.’ But for 25 minutes, he did not
reveal a plan on
power; he did not reveal a plan on security; he did
not reveal a plan on corruption.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by mrnuur(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2015
He was talking and not saying anything at the same time....Blabbing!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by timawoku(m): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ has been judging his performance using previous administrations as his yard stick, he replies almost immediately, to criticism rather than focus on his job. He is easily distracted and anybody not supporting his ambition blindly like he does, will (somehow) have a case to answer (e.g mend)

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2015
my mother watched it and she was just complaining that the daft and clueless president did not say what he had planned for Nigeria, he was just saying - they say... they say... they say...

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan is a disgrace to the office he occupies.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by dunkem21(m): 1:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Uncle Fash, Sit down joor.

He addressed insecurity and corruption. He rolled out his achievements and marshaled out plans for the future. Did you not hear him talk about power as it concerns to Lagos?
Did you not hear his directive to INEC not to disenfranchise anybody. Did you not hear him talk about the rot in the fertilizer sector, their success and where they are going to.
Didn't you hear about youwin, eh, fashola
Didn't he talk on sovereign wealth fund, due process and the rule of law?

What has Buhari told us since his campaign started apart from fighting corruption and taking people to kirikiri(as if the ones wey him do before never tire am).

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by lacasa: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2015
dunkem21:
Uncle Fash, Sit down joor.

He addressed insecurity and corruption. He rolled out his achievements and marshaled out plans for the future. Did you not hear him talk about power as it concerns to Lagos?
Did you not hear his directive to INEC not to disenfranchise anybody. Did you not hear him talk about the rot in the fertilizer sector, their success and where they are going to.
Didn't you hear about youwin, eh, fashola
Didn't he talk on sovereign wealth fund, due process and the rule of law?

What has Buhari told us since his campaign started apart from fighting corruption and taking people to kirikiri(as if the ones wey him do before never tire am).

U r an ignoramus 4 typing dat crap upstairs

Go ask the chineses how they rose to becoming a super power within the shortest envisaged time

Simple; by killing Corruuption & anyone who is Corrupt.

But, come to GEJ's hopeless govt where "Stealing is not Corruption".

You TANoids always amaze wt ur obsceene statements

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by Equado(m): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2015
teemanbastos:
"FASHOLA SPEAKS" He said, “I spent
about an hour this afternoon
listening to the President in my state
and, for almost
the same period, I saw a very angry
president. I saw a president who was recriminating
about people
criticising his job performance and
was blaming all
those who ruled before him,
forgetting that he had been on this job for six years.
“And he kept saying that, ‘They say
we don’t have a
plan.’ But for 25 minutes, he did not
reveal a plan on
power; he did not reveal a plan on security; he did
not reveal a plan on corruption.
the man fashola is daft after all if he had paid attention he would have heard him talk on his plans...Fashola,again you're daft

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by enoqueen: 5:24am On Jan 09, 2015
He is a complete failure.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by stinggy(m): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Not only you Fash, I wasted my time reading the excerpts from his speech too. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Our President ""they say....they say"""

grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by ahaika23: 5:51am On Jan 09, 2015
How you go hear, sadly you may not understand anything said by someone who is well and far learned than your illiterate old pa as it seems his stack illiteracy has rubbed off on you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by anonimi: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2015
teemanbastos:
But for 25 minutes, he did not reveal a plan on power; he did not reveal a plan on security; he did not reveal a plan on corruption.

- How many megawatts of electricity have been generated by Enron IPP barges since 2000 when Tinubu paid billions of our money for it? angry

- How many passengers have been moved by Eko light rail since June 2013 i.e. 19 months ago when Fashola said [in Jan. 2013] that they would be completed two years after inspecting in 2011 the aloku scrap trains in Toronto? sad Jakande was already constructing a metro rail in 1983 before the semi-literate ethno-religious bigot of a daft military DICTATOR who overthrew a democratic government back then CANCELLED it even paying breach of contract costs shocked

Fashola should address his increasingly obvious cluelessness so he can appreciate the good work of the federal administration!

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by Goddex: 5:58am On Jan 09, 2015
[size=13pt]Jonathan speech was fully loaded.

I don't really think Fashola said this though.
OP, where is your source?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by Borderless: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2015
How many megawatts of electricity have been generated by Enron IPP barges since 2000 when Tinubu paid billions of our money for it?

- How many passengers have been moved by Eko light rail since June 2013 i.e. 19 months ago when Fashola said [in Jan. 2013] that they would be completed after inspecting in 2011 the aloku scrap trains in Toronto?

Fashola should address his increasingly obvious cluelessness so he can appreciate the good
work of the federal administration!

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

What of the Sunborn Yatch Hotel. It seems to have been swept under the carpet! Ooooops!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by dunkem21(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

U r an ignoramus 4 typing dat crap upstairs

Go ask the chineses how they rose to becoming a super power within the shortest envisaged time

Simple; by killing Corruuption & anyone who is Corrupt.

But, come to GEJ's hopeless govt where "Stealing is not Corruption".

You TANoids always amaze wt ur obsceene statements

I ask you, is there no corrupt person in China? ..No corrupt practices?

Did you listen to GEJ's speech at all? He dwelt extensively on corruption and how his administration is fighting it. He specifically mentioned the fertilizer sector. He also talked about the civil service, apologized for late remunerations and explained that they are weeding 'ghost workers'. He asked, "Is it by throwing people to jail unjustly that corruption is being fought" He berated Buhari's statement days back that he will put people in 'kirikiri' while a fortnight ago, he swore never to probe past administrations.

Very soon, we will be asking for certificates before we answer APshits.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by nationwide1(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2015
It's now I know that those who label GEJ clueless are the ones who are truly clueless. Even in the face of political differences, a true patriot recognizes the strides of an opponent. Jonathan’s speech should have a score of A in the eye of the neural. Fashola has only affirmed and confirmed that APC's only campaign is name callings and insults.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by dunkem21(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Equado:
the man fashola is daft after all if he had paid attention he would have heard him talk on his plans...Fashola,again you're daft

Honestly, I admire Fashola but if he really made this statement after having paid attention to the president molest his party with facts and sound plans; then I am left with no option but to agree with you that Uncle Fash has been contaminated with daftness.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by anonimi: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Borderless:

Fashola should address his increasingly obvious cluelessness so he can appreciate the good
work of the federal administration!

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

What of the Sunborn Yatch Hotel. It seems to have been swept under the carpet! Ooooops!

Thanks for reminding me about the yoyo yatch also.
Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by dunkem21(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2015
nationwide1:
It's now I know that those who label GEJ clueless are the ones who are truly clueless. Even in the face of political differences, a true patriot recognizes the strides of an opponent. Jonathan’s speech should have a score of A in the eye of the neural. Fashola has only affirmed and confirmed that APC's only campaign is name callings and insults.

GEJ promised to expose the rot of his predecessors and compare it with his acclaimed "clueless" administration. A promise kept. We now know better.

The emboldened are master pieces.
Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by tit(f): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Even this Tinubu errand boy get mouth.

Fashola,
save yarsef before you think of another person.
Tinubu is using you for gbomo gbomo

Re: Fashola Calls GEJ Campaign Speech 'clueless' by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2015
talking rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Twitter User Exposes Buhari's Dirty Past Since He Was Head Of State / Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai / juhesu to call off strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.