Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? (1210 Views)

What Is Buhari Doing? Does Being Humble Mean Having No Shame?? / What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 3:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Out of curiosity, what was Buhari occupied with in the years after he lost elections?

He lost in 2003, what was he doing in 2004, 2005 and 2006?

He lost in 2007, what was he doing in 2008, 2009 and 2010?

He lost in 2011, what was he doing in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

I am asking because he seems to disappear after losing elections, and appear when it is time to contest a new election.

Is there any lecture delivered by him? Any books written by him? Is there any project of national development embarked on by him? Did he embark on any course? WAS HE JUST DORMANT?!

I don't mean to insult him, I just need to know.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by FastShipping: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Justcash:
Out of curiosity, what was Buhari occupied with in the years after he lost elections?

I am asking because he seems to disappear after losing elections, and appear when it is time to contest a new election.

Is there any lecture delivered by him? Any books written by him? Is there any project of national development embarked on by him? Did he embark on any course? WAS HE JUST DIRMANT?!

[s]
Justcash:

Is there any lecture delivered by him? Any books written by him? Is there any project of national development embarked on by him? Did he embark on any course? WAS HE JUST DIRMANT?!

[/s]
Justcash:

1 Like

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by DesChyko: 4:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Question for the gods..

Asking questions you won't get answers for.

Since people have been clamouring for his SSCE result, have you seen any?

8 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 4:50am On Jan 09, 2015
DesChyko:
Question for the gods..

As an "Elder Statesman" I presume he must have been making changes since he is now preaching change. I just wish somebody, anybody can come and reel out his contributions when he was not contesting.
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by richardohiemi: 5:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Milking Cows I Guess...and forming Lord Stannis of Kaduna

10 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by KanwuliaJara: 5:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Very DOCILE!
What could any 70-something year-old dude with children under 10 could be doing in between 'election losses'?
PHOCKING away his life of course! cheesy
You can tell he is only a PUPPET ON STRINGS.
Who is doing the pulling?
TINUBU. . . THE DRUG BARON OF AFRICA! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2015
I will not let this thread to go down without someone telling me about one thing the so called, "People's General" has done in all the years that he lost all the presidential elections.

A CHILD BORN WHEN BUHARI FIRST LOST A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WILL BE 12 YEARS OLD IN 2015. APART FROM BEING KNOWN AS A "SERIAL ELECTION LOSER", WHAT ELSE CAN SUCH A CHILD REMEMBER HIM FOR?

Please, if he has written a book, tell me about it, I will like to read.

1 Like

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by jmaine: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2015
richardohiemi:
Milking Cows I Guess...and forming Lord Stannis of Kaduna

Lolz . . .
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by fitzmayowa: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2015
DesChyko:
Question for the gods..

In other words, since he couldn't produce his certificate, then he can't give an answer to the above question...grin

You wicked ooo
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Some people are just too daft when it comes to asking question?
What book has ur father written since u were born?

The truth is, you don't av to write to be be called a success. Not everyone is interested in that. How many books has Jonathan written? I wonder if it will ever make sense anyways.

You can always hire writers to write ur stories. You mumundos

1 Like

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Mogidi: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Justcash:
I will not let this thread to go down without someone telling me about one thing the so called, "People's General" has done in all the years that he lost all the presidential elections.

A CHILD BORN WHEN BUHARI FIRST LOST A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WILL BE 12 YEARS OLD IN 2015. APART FROM BEING KNOWN AS A "SERIAL ELECTION LOSER", WHAT ELSE CAN SUCH A CHILD REMEMBER HIM FOR?

Please, [size=15pt]if he has written a book, tell me about it[/size], I will like to read.

Buhari write a book...hahaha.. who will read a book by Buhari? Except his terrorist friends, how about he writes on his relationship with terrorist groups? I mean his love affair with Bokoharam and MEND?

4 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Some people are just too daft when it comes to asking question?
What book has ur father written since u were born?
The truth is, you don't av to write to be be called a success. Not everyone is interested in that. How many books has Jonathan written? I wonder if it will ever make sense anyways.
You can always hire writers to write ur stories. You mumundos

What was he doing then? IF he wasn't writing and was not interested in doing such, what was he doing all those years? A presidential material should be creative and very productive. I just want to know what his occupation was? What did he make out of it?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Justcash:

#Failbuhari is a task that must be accomplished.

#ShowYourCertificate must be pursued relentlessly, no compromise.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Justcash:

They won't tell you, rather you'll get insults in return.
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by stebell(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2015
I've asked dis same question in anoda thread. wat was he doing since he was ousted frm office in '85. no new knowledge added, no exams taken etc. the man Buhari is simply a lazy bone. I guess all these yrs, his cows didnt produce.

GEJ Rocks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by stebell(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Jus imagine wat GEJ achieved within that period frm '85 Buhari was kicked out of office he forcefully took frm Shagari. hahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2015
I'm waiting for an answer. Any reasonable answer will be fine.
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by fattybombom: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2015
writing, failing, and rewriting WASSCE!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Djicemob: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2015
He was busy nurturing his 1million naira and his 150 menopause cows. Answered.
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by PointB: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2015
@op,

Perhaps he's been secretly trying to pass his SSCE Exams, only he's too dumb. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by PointB: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2015
fattybombom:
writing, failing, and rewriting WASSCE!

He needs a teacher for the following topics: Bearing and direction, longitude and time, latitude. He's still grappling with those.

Teachers of quadratic equations, algebra, and logarithm should also stand by.

E dey easy to pass SSCE?

#BuharisShowYourCertifcate!

1 Like

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2015
I'm still waiting o. The answer to this question is very important.

Was Buhari jobless and broke when he was not contesting for elections? What was he doing?
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by TechRev: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Now imagine if waec sets this question as their only exam question. What will happen?

Buhari will finally get a certificate but everyone else will fail. So there is solution.
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Somebody should please tell me what Buhari does as a statesman, when he is not contesting elections. How does he contribute to national development as a senior statesman. I will appreciate it.

Infact, I'm placing US$500 on any info.

1 Like

Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Justcash(m): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2015
I'm still waiting o.
Re: What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? by Djicemob: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Justcash:
I'm still waiting o.
Mention them in-house APC goons.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Maiduguri / Jonathan made a surprise visit to Redemption Camp dis nite / Stop Campaigning In Churches - APC Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.