Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests (13233 Views)

How Do I Help My Pupils To Be Good In Mathematics? / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by phransix147(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Xetima:

Could it actually be:

#Failbuhari

I can see u are just like a chaff tossed by wind, u don't even have where u belong... For me and my household we stand for change...

Sai Buhari

#FeBuhari
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
A very good development which will allow them to receive good and quality education. And parent will be able to complain if he/she realizes that is children are not being taught properly which will make teachers to sit tight.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by lincolnj88: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Abeg na buhari certificate I wan see oh

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
johncreek:
Is this were you want to take campaign to?
cos PDP is worst in education reform...
If a PDP tenure can politicalise Education then they are even worst than White that once racist against black....
make sure you do findings well before you bring sentimental judgement here....
Lagos achievement is not your mate or any state so far can not stand and compete with their achievements.
if you'd written in Swahili, maybe I would have understood your message.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2015
These thieves in Alausa have come again ooo
The good people of Lagos must kick against this by voting them out of Alausa.
They don't want your children to have Secondary School Certificate, tinubu wants your childen to be just like their Stark Illiterate Cow buhari who doesn't have an SSCE.

Thank God I have stopped paying my taxes and LUCs in the state. I'm withholding them till Jimi Agbaje takes over.

February 28 and May 29 come quick ooo

JK for Gov
GEJ till 2019

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Ok ooo.Anyway Master degree form is #7500 while PhD form is #10000.Sometimes these APC's states are good in formulating crazy-man policies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2015
APC plans to milk Nigerians dry and build prisons to jail us if we endeavor to protest. Apc is no change but cheats and heartless old clueless minds who plans on deceiving Nigerians by just chanting 'CHANGE' and waving brooms in the air. GEJ IS THE TRUE CHANGE
SAYNOTOBUHARI and co.
GEJ TILL 2019

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by phransix147(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Don't worry about their last chance of enriching Tinubu, this decision would be rescinded once Agbaje takes the oath of office.

Taaaah... Them tell u say Lagos na Chemist Store?

Agbaje for NAFDAC Director General (Putting square pegs in square holes)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2015
phransix147:
If you feel education is expensive try ignorance...
...hmmmm.you're right,but during most of these our leaders' school era,they paid nothing as fees.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by heffem(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2015
10k inside 18k for the exams wey ȋ̝̊̅ ₪☺ sure say Kabiru go pass? shocked undecided
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by phransix147(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Ecobidi:
APC plans to milk Nigerians dry and build prisons to jail us if we endeavor to protest. Apc is no change but cheats and heartless old clueless minds who plans on deceiving Nigerians by just chanting 'CHANGE' and waving brooms in the air. GEJ IS THE TRUE CHANGE
SAYNOTOBUHARI and co.
GEJ TILL 2019

This one don smoke this morning... But u will gladly pay Olosho 10k for a night but can't invest such in ur ward's education?
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by ochon: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2015
johncreek:
If a PDP tenure can politicalise Education then they are even worst than White that once racist against black....
Lagos achievement is not your mate or any state so far can not stand and compete with their achievements.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961923_cheeers_jpeg37be4f6e82c09d1eb3159508b131a103

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Disclaimer:
APC scamming Lagosians since 1800. When did CD become a portal for registration?
..buddy,you Sabi exaggerate SA.APC was formed in 2014..
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Don't worry about their last chance of enriching Tinubu, this decision would be rescinded once Agbaje takes the oath of office.

...buddy,don't bet on it-they are all the same...
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2015
K
phransix147:

Taaaah... Them tell u say Lagos na Chemist Store?

Agbaje for NAFDAC Director General (Putting square pegs in square holes)

And ambode for Bank Cashier Teller job in First Bank Akure Branch.
Let's do the right thing - Round pins in round holes ni

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by phransix147(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Omotolu:
...hmmmm.you're right,but during most of these our leaders' school era,they paid nothing as fees.

My friend free education still exist oh but you won't like the outcome... Lekki British High School product and Isale Eko Comprehensive High School product no be the same oh! Everybody wants the best for their children and for Lagos to provide the best that fraction aint too much
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by nnachukz(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Very soon the poor can not even afford primary school education for their wards when they fully take over the country. After all, their President no get certificate. I know he may have regretted allowing jona go to school then without paying through his nose. He must correct that mistake and they are using Lagos to test run it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by phransix147(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Gabbysky:
K

And ambode for Bank Cashier Teller job in First Bank Akure Branch.
Let's do the right thing - Round pins in round holes ni

Atleast Ambode has experience him don dey lagos govt. b4 Jaykay can't come out from dat medicine shop in apapa and want to rule lagos... C'mon not possible. Koro would have been better
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by KwoiZabo(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2015
phransix147:
If you feel education is expensive try ignorance...
People like you need to be shot because of your bigotry and tribalism Your life has been sold out to Tiifnubu and there is no redemption for you. State schools that are supposed to be Free of tuition that LASG APC is collecting 10000 for entrance forms, how much will school fees now cost. Later APC will tell us they give primary school pupils free meals. APC stinks. My polling unit is now very far from my house 'cos i have relocated since the last elections but I must vote in this election. i will trek that day or i will sleep in a hotel nearby just to vote PDP in Lagos. This is where we need Change.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by phransix147(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
KwoiZabo:
People like you needs to be shot because of your bigotry and tribalism.

Them go shoot ur papa and mama first... Drunkard!
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Atk1nson(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
unfortunately Fashola has failed to realize that education is a fundamental right that should be made readily accessible to the poor. shame

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2015
phransix147:

My friend free education still exist oh but you won't like the outcome... Lekki British High School product and Isale Eko Comprehensive High School product no be the same oh! Everybody wants the best for their children and for Lagos to provide the best that fraction aint too much
...during my schooling era,I paid nada;I am most pleased for the quality of education impacted on me then.I was a product of government schools.I was fortunate to benefit from quality free education courtesy of Awolowo.Nothing stops our leaders from making this and future generation benefit from these goodies.I thank God I am not schooling in this era because I would have been unable to afford this skyrocket fees being charged...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by anonimi: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2015
lwise:
Welcome to the new Lagos where APC is ready to milk lagosians dry.

Lagos needs a change.

I thought they said education is FREE in Lagos shocked

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by luckyman1010(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Where did you get all this your fake fake news? Nawao,am telling you categorically that there is nothing of such o.
Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by adaweezy(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2015
we pay 17500 for predegree exams in a federal school and 200,000 as pre degree fees in OAU
(wonder why that won't make front page)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by KwoiZabo(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Funniez:
Fashola u are wrong this time o.
Fash-ole has never been right. 250000 naira for LASU when the parents that should pay this money receives 19000 as minimum wage. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by KwoiZabo(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
A very good development which will allow them to receive good and quality education. And parent will be able to complain if he/she realizes that is children are not being taught properly which will make teachers to sit tight.
come on shut up. i say shut up there and go and sit down. we are talking of access you are talking of quality. then why was the school built with our taxes or are the teachers not in the State civil service payroll which LASG pays with Federal Allocation. Common go and sit down and keep mortgaging your life and that of your children to APC.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by OLADD: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2015
johncreek:

There is an alarming degree of sycophancy and hypocrisy in your body, soul and spirit. How do we place this side- by-side with APC's fake promises of making education affordable for Lagosians and other Nigerians? Is this the template they are planning to adopt at the Federal level? I am not a member of PDP but that party will not deceive Nigerians by promising what they can't give. APC is advanced 419. Woe betide evil people.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by Jwonder(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
johncreek:

Bros have u been to akwa-ibom, I promise you, if you enter that state u will come back and stone Fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by NoreenUG(f): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
johncreek:

the top 2 best perfoeming states in general exams in nigeria are Anambra (APGA) and Abia (PDP).
i don't think i agree with u on this one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by ify84(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
No pdp govt can do wickedness against children.... 10k..... They want many Nigerians to end up like buhari... Chia

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests by 1stola: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Mogidi:

THIS BASTARD THAT SAID THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE IF JONÁDAFT DIDN'T WIN WILL NEVER BE A GOVERNOR IN LAGOS STATE.
SAI AMBODE!
SAI APC
SAI GMB
EKO O NI BAJE O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB / The Life Changer Questions And Answers 2024 For All Chapters / How Do I Get My Local Government Identification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.