Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress (3825 Views)

Naira To Dollar On Aliexpress / I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by emeka94(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2015
please I need your assistance/advice.
I was trying to pay for goods that I bought with
my access bank card. I paid the first time and the
system told me that my payment wasn't
successful. So I tried again, it showed me the
same message. I closed my browser and reloaded
the page only to see that the payment was being
verified. My bank sent me two alerts. Apparently I
paid twice for the same product and my money
was deducted. Please what do I do?
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by emeka94(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2015
please advice
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by bookiee(f): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
talk to ymodulus or mayorall they should be able to put you through.
kpele
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by emeka94(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
bookiee:
talk to ymodulus or mayorall they should be able to put you through.
kpele

thanks alot.

Oga Ymodulus and Mayorall please your assistance is needed
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by mayorall(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's not possible to pay twice for same product and order number. Check your balance on ATM. ignore the alert.
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by iMerchant: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
emeka94:
please I need your assistance/advice.
I was trying to pay for goods that I bought with
my access bank card. I paid the first time and the
system told me that my payment wasn't
successful. So I tried again, it showed me the
same message. I closed my browser and reloaded
the page only to see that the payment was being
verified. My bank sent me two alerts. Apparently I
paid twice for the same product and my money
was deducted. Please what do I do?

If your bank debit you twice for the transaction.

What you need do is visit the nearest branch to dispute the payment. (Dispense Error Claim)
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by emeka94(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
mayorall:
It's not possible to pay twice for same product and order number. Check your balance on ATM. ignore the alert.

I checked my balance same balance with that of the alert.
@imerchant I went to the bank today and the customer service guy told me to wait for 24 hours if the money isn't paid back in then I can lay a formal complaint on monday.
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by debbydee(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
pele.
Re: Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress by yemi2plus(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
It happens to me regularly. Next time, when you pay for an item and it shows "payment or unsuccessful" or fails due to poor network, never you try paying for it again. Instead, go to your order page and check if the payment was actually successful. If no, you can then click "Buy Now" and try re-paying for the item.

On this case, contact your bank and lay a formal complain, better still, contact them via E-mail or on Facebook.

Goodluck!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Business In Nigeria / CPA Marketing Results & Updates (pic attached). / 50 Best Trending Future Business Ideas For 2018 To 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.