Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Would You Do If Your Child Came Home With A Hair Style Different From The O - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would You Do If Your Child Came Home With A Hair Style Different From The O (1063 Views)

Awesome Female Hair Style That Got Over 100000 Fans On Instagram / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Latest Wedding Hairstyles - 50 Hair Style Ideas For Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Child Came Home With A Hair Style Different From The O by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR CHILD CAME HOME WITH A HAIR STYLE DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU SENT THEM TO SCHOOL WITH? >>>>>>>

Teacher Styles Her Student's Hair and Posts Pics

What would you do if your child came home with a hair style different from the one you sent them to school with?

Well a teacher recently took her student's hair into her own hands, and posted a picture of the child before and after she styled her hair in the classroom. In the caption she explained that the little girl's hair looked like "it hadn’t been touched the entire holiday break". The photo is getting a mixed response. Read the entire post below.

“So one of my students came to school today with her hair full of knots, lint, and ridiculously tangled. It looked like it hadn’t been touched the entire holiday break…so my classroom became a salon. The photo on the left is before, and the right after. It just broke my heart so badly that I refused to let her leave school today the same way she came. When I finished she looked at herself and said “aww so pretty” … the beauty is that she is normally non-verbal. So now I’m crying lol. My day has been made!”

What do you think? Did this teacher cross the line or did the child's hair need to be groomed?

Source: http://www.wbls.com/blogs/entertainment/teacher-styles-her-students-hair-and-posts-pics

Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Came Home With A Hair Style Different From The O by juianne95(f): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Well she ddnt cross d line..notin bad in being caring
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Came Home With A Hair Style Different From The O by DuchessLily(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Wow! Beautiful hair do. Cross line ke?? The teacher did d right thing. Dat hair really needed grooming. Clear and beautiful difference!!!!

Dat is not Naija, whr we r superstitious abt many things
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Came Home With A Hair Style Different From The O by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2015
The picture deserves to be here.

Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Came Home With A Hair Style Different From The O by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2015
She did the right thing by caring about her pupil but if I were her, I'd send the girl home with a note, stating what I think and asking permission to do the child's hair, some parents won't be cool with this.

It's one thing to help tighten a lose/loosening braid, and another, to change an entire hair do.

Btw, Seun, Ishilove, Mynd44 etc, this thread deserves front page, I bet people would love to know what mothers think about this.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Make-ups (photos) / Nose Corrector / "MON AMI" Collection From Vedil Clothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.