Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Earthmama=Deepzone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earthmama=Deepzone? (696 Views)

Deepzone: No Nuclear Tech In The South May Be North / Where Is Funmi Deepzone? / Where On God's Earth Is Deepzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthmama=Deepzone? by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
Please, is earthmama the new username of Deepzone? Just curious, as I've not read DZ in recent time, and EM's posts look like DZ's.
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by OBVIOUS(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2008
Yes!!!

I think soo too.
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by earTHMama: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by RibaduFan(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
EM = DZ = OA = RHC

Can smell her 6000km away
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by Jarus(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2008
Her posts her very predictable, regardless of veil
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by blackspade(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2008
Of course, it's obvious because all of her previous handles have the same exact signature. tongue
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by Pataki: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ Poster,

If you are not sure, go through all her post with her different monikers, she has an incessant recourse to always keep mentioning the name Pataki in all her postings. Hardly a day goes by without her typing the name Pataki on this forum. undecided
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by RibaduFan(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2008
Pataki

It's called love and pls stop denying her of her topmost desire to be ur wify (she once confided in me).
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by Muza(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2008
i had no wanted to comment on this thread,but from one of eathmamas post,i just found out that she is that
ethnic bigot called Redhotchick.

Earthmama why are u using so many identities.
Nevertheless sha,we hav uncovered u,its easy to smell an ethnic bigot like u.

but still i know u will still change your identity,but we will still uncover u,because ur bigotry cant give u that much needed cover
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by SisiJinx: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2008
Y'all are a bit on the slow side, no?
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by earTHMama: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2008
i had no wanted to comment on this thread,but from one of eathmamas post,i just found out that she is that
ethnic bigot called Redhotchick.

Earthmama why are u using so many identities.
Nevertheless sha,we hav uncovered u,its easy to smell an ethnic bigot like u.

but still i know u will still change your identity,but we will still uncover u,because ur bigotry can't give u that much needed cover

It can be so frustrating arguing with a descendant of Mai Idris Aloma. undecided undecided
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2008
grin grin grin grin
@post
Why you dey ask? an admirer? shocked shocked shocked

Whatz up with this kain thread on politic sec? undecided
Re: Earthmama=Deepzone? by MrCrackles(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2008
Isnt it obvious Jarus? grin

(1) (Reply)

NUJ Rejects Dora Akunyili As Information Minister / Christmas Is Cancelled In Zimbabwe / Are U A Rivers Indigene Or Lives In Portharcourt? Then Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.