Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Logically Analysis To Election Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Logically Analysis To Election Promises (603 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigeria's Death Toll Rises To 222, DNA Analysis To Be Used / APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” / Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logically Analysis To Election Promises by researchgenes(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Randomly these Pre-Election thoughts surge through my mind:

1. Not too long ago, the General promised to give #5000 naira monthly to unemployed Nigerian Youths if voted into Power and strangely, some Nigerian youths fell for this. Let us do the maths together. If we say for instance that 30 million youths are unemployed, 5000 × 30,000,000= 150,000,000,000. A whopping 150 Billion naira, let us multiply it by 12 months, we get= 1,800,000,000,000. 1.8 Trillion Naira!!!

How people fall for stuffs like this offends reason! It defies common sense! We all might as well be mortgaged for the General to be able to pull this one through.

2. I cringe in shock when the opposition say repeatedly that President Jonathan has done Nothing. How on earth can one rationalise that? In no particular order and without having to cogitate, many of these come to mind: Functional Rail systems with room for improvement ( mind you, I wasn't born into the rail era and haven't seen any functional one till now), the YOUWIN Scheme which stares us in the very face with many beneficiaries coming out to attest of reaping the benefits of the Scheme, over a 100 ALMAJIRI Schools built across Northern Nigeria, mind you an Almajiri school ordinarily shouldn't be funded by state funds & of course the last thing the Daura born General will do is to erect just one Missionary School, just one I said.

Assembly of locally made Cars and an enabling environment to thrive, for crying out loud, INNOSON Motors lends credence to this assertion, Government input and support in the Creative Arts, Nollywood for emphasis. There is no gainsaying the fact that no Nigerian President has supported Nollywood so generously like Mr Incumbent. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria and have we noticed improvements in the power sector? Do We honestly believe that the new private Investors in the Power sector can solve a 35year old rotten system in just a few months?

And back to the Daura born General, this was a dude that refused bluntly to openly criticise the BOKO HARAM sect in the strongest of terms, a dude who had refused to attend on one or two occasions Council of State Meetings on Security where the BOKO HARAM issue was to be discussed, a dude who had made inflammatory, sectionalist, religious and divisive statements in the past and suddenly, he is trumped up as a better alternative to President Jonathan? His using the BOKO HARAM menace in his political campaigns to score BROWNIE POINTS is only further revealing and condemnable.

How about his SSCE result? Have we seen it? But yet this is the BEST NORTHERN Nigeria could offer, An Apostle of Infallibility, An Inerrant Politician, A Saint from Heaven!!!

I feel sad that some of us could be harangued and harassed for distancing ourselves from such a fella.

We will NEVER say that President Goodluck is infallible but we will boldly CRY that BUHARI is NO ALTERNATIVE
Re: Logically Analysis To Election Promises by SirHouloo(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan all the way.... GMB+Fashola+IBB+OBJ can't even stop him....

1 Like

Re: Logically Analysis To Election Promises by SUBMARINE: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Unfortunately Buhari has lost his SW base due to his almajiri economic proposal born out of illiteracy cool

1 Like

Re: Logically Analysis To Election Promises by olusolaj(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Op don't blame them o.
U know buhari no get FSLC or SSCE.
So don't blame them
Re: Logically Analysis To Election Promises by midolian(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2015
researchgenes:
Randomly these Pre-Election thoughts surge through my mind:

1. Not too long ago, the General promised to give #5000 naira monthly to unemployed Nigerian Youths if voted into Power and strangely, some Nigerian youths fell for this. Let us do the maths together. If we say for instance that 30 million youths are unemployed, 5000 × 30,000,000= 150,000,000,000. A whopping 150 Billion naira, let us multiply it by 12 months, we get= 1,800,000,000,000. 1.8 Trillion Naira!!!...Man with uncommon sense, Abegi go rest..hw much is 1.8 trillion dah u feel nigeria as a country cannot afford? Do u knw the amount of money dah getz missn yearly as a result of embezzlmnt? Man, u ve got no point..I expected to see sumtin much beta dan ds piece of sh*t

How people fall for stuffs like this offends reason! It defies common sense! We all might as well be mortgaged for the General to be able to pull this one through.

2. I cringe in shock when the opposition say repeatedly that President Jonathan has done Nothing. How on earth can one rationalise that? In no particular order and without having to cogitate, many of these come to mind: Functional Rail systems with room for improvement ( mind you, I wasn't born into the rail era and haven't seen any functional one till now), the YOUWIN Scheme which stares us in the very face with many beneficiaries coming out to attest of reaping the benefits of the Scheme, over a 100 ALMAJIRI Schools built across Northern Nigeria, mind you an Almajiri school ordinarily shouldn't be funded by state funds & of course the last thing the Daura born General will do is to erect just one Missionary School, just one I said.

Assembly of locally made Cars and an enabling environment to thrive, for crying out loud, INNOSON Motors lends credence to this assertion, Government input and support in the Creative Arts, Nollywood for emphasis. There is no gainsaying the fact that no Nigerian President has supported Nollywood so generously like Mr Incumbent. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria and have we noticed improvements in the power sector? Do We honestly believe that the new private Investors in the Power sector can solve a 35year old rotten system in just a few months?

And back to the Daura born General, this was a dude that refused bluntly to openly criticise the BOKO HARAM sect in the strongest of terms, a dude who had refused to attend on one or two occasions Council of State Meetings on Security where the BOKO HARAM issue was to be discussed, a dude who had made inflammatory, sectionalist, religious and divisive statements in the past and suddenly, he is trumped up as a better alternative to President Jonathan? His using the BOKO HARAM menace in his political campaigns to score BROWNIE POINTS is only further revealing and condemnable.

How about his SSCE result? Have we seen it? But yet this is the BEST NORTHERN Nigeria could offer, An Apostle of Infallibility, An Inerrant Politician, A Saint from Heaven!!!

I feel sad that some of us could be harangued and harassed for distancing ourselves from such a fella.

We will NEVER say that President Goodluck is infallible but we will boldly CRY that BUHARI is NO ALTERNATIVE
...Man with uncommon sense, Abegi go rest..hw much is 1.8 trillion dah u feel nigeria as a country cannot afford? Do u knw the amount of money dah getz missn yearly as a result of embezzlmnt? Man, u ve got no point..I expected to see sumtin much beta dan ds piece of sh*t

...how much den pay u sef?
Re: Logically Analysis To Election Promises by Akinsz: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Quack analysis
Re: Logically Analysis To Election Promises by researchgenes(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
midolian:
...Man with uncommon sense, Abegi go rest..hw much is 1.8 trillion dah u feel nigeria as a country cannot afford? Do u knw the amount of money dah getz missn yearly as a result of embezzlmnt? Man, u ve got no point..I expected to see sumtin much beta dan ds piece of sh*t

...how much den pay u sef?

How much is been stolen or lost in this country daily? I would like to know my friend

(1) (Reply)

Photos:desmond Elliot Releases Campaign Calendar / Oshiomhole Congratulates Emir, Tambuwal / #GEJAchievements In Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.