Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,290 members, 7,864,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Opinion: Reasons Why GEJ Will Topple Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Reasons Why GEJ Will Topple Buhari (552 Views)

Corrupt Oil Cabals Plan Using Saraki / Dogora To Topple Buhari's Government / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Reasons Why GEJ Will Topple Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2015
To the ingrates who would be bent to see nothing good from the administration of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, I want to use this medium to highlight some achievements and reasons upon reasons why the present status quo in Aso Rock will remain unchanged come February 14th presidential election and why #Gejwillwin!

Northern Nigeria was landlocked until GEJ dredged River Niger up to Baro in Niger State after 40 years of neglect

President Jonathan's smart policies have boosted insurance policy holders from 500k in 2009 to 1.5million in 2014.

Nigeria was importing cement before GEJ, now we are a cement exporting nation under Jonathan.

Elections were a 'do or die' affair before Jonathan. Today, Anambra, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun had transparent polls.

Before GEJ, IMF/World Bank listed Nigeria as Low Income, today they list us as Middle Income.

Before GEJ, Northern Nigeria has few universities, today he (GEJ) created 12 universities and 9 universities is located in the north only 3 was given to the south.

Airports were constructed and old ones upgraded to world class status, before him, our airports were an eyesore to nigerians and the outside world.

Because of President Jonathan's economic policies, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia & Innoson make cars in Nigeria, imports fell by 20%.

Let me just halt it at this juncture cos the list is numerous and can't be finished writing even in the typing pad of nairaland!

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why GEJ Will Topple Buhari by Kolade354(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
To the OP when our president increase fuel price from #65 to #100 he promised us 1200 buses to cushion the efffect of hike in fuel price. MY question is where are the buses cos I never see one buse for my state oooo.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why GEJ Will Topple Buhari by theM16: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Kolade354:
To the OP when our president increase fuel price from #65 to #100 he promised us 1200 buses to cushion the efffect of hike in fuel price. MY question is where are the buses cos I never see one buse for my state oooo.

Change of plans, na d money dem wan tke buy stove for all awses. Den dem buy jet for dezeani

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why GEJ Will Topple Buhari by Kennywills7(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Its obvious d man has been trying but so many has sworn to make sure he is seen as a failure!
d weapon gej use against himself is freedom of speech which is one thing they don't allow in Nigeria, we wanted dat he gave it to us and now its bn use against him

Hatred won't allow some to b truthful
I wonder d Change pple are talking about because looking at all d apc governorship aspirants they are all former pdp members dat did nothing but steal their state funds but are now pretending to b saints just like saint obj
May God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Commends Ohanaeze For Rejecting Motion To Endorse Jonathan As...... / Late Toba Falode's Sister Writes Touching Tribute As She Celebrates Birthday / Dare To Be A True Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.