Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ten Types Of People Who Will Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Types Of People Who Will Vote Buhari (493 Views)

To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of People Who Will Vote Buhari by tobechi74: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
1. THE REAL OPPRESSORS: These are the elites who have built their entire lives around politics, and cannot survive without having one or two ways to corruptly enrich themselves through the national till. Due to the massive transformational policies of the Goodluck administration, most of the areas through which these people corruptly enrich themselves have been successfully closed by the present administration, hence, their desperation to get themselves back into power, in order to resume their filtering of our commonwealth into their personal pockets. Chief among this set of supporters are; Former Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Bukola Saraki, and a good number of their elitist supporters of the retired but illiterate General

2. THE BIGOTS: Ninety percent of the ordinary people who are supportive of General Buhari's presidential election bid are either from the core Northern part of the country or are Muslims. To these people, even it is not Buhari, all they want is Northern Muslim President, because according to them, Nigeria belongs to that set of people. These are the SAI BUHARI chanters. They will never tell you what makes Buhari better than Jonathan, or why he can be a better President, because they do not know. They are only interested in seeing one of their own answer President, Shikena. Chief among this class of supporters are Lawal Keita, Ciroma, Coomasie, Kwankwaso and the likes.

3. THE WANNABEE PROGRESSIVES: These are people who support the unschooled General because they think Nigeria needs change, and they want to be seen as change agents, hence they are lending their voice to the change slogan. These set of supporters are chiefly youths from the Southern part of the country. A very mild voice in their conscience tells them that Buhari does not represent this change they seek, and they know it, but they want to be seen as progressives, hence they do not want to be seen as supportive of the present PDP government. When I was younger, and still sniffing the concept of progressiveness, I had this problem, but with time, I defeated phantasm and became more realistic.

4. THE VINDICTIVE: These are people who seek for a way to get back at President Jonathan by any means possible. For this set of SAI BUHARI chanters, it does not matter if Buhari will take over and throw the nation into abyss, what they want is for Jonathan to be removed by any means possible. I do not know what my former friend, VIO has against Jonathan, but she was one of those who mouthed this rubbish some two years ago. She said then that GEJ must be removed by any means possible and some of us interpreted it that she wouldn't mind if Jonathan is assassinated. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is the ring leader of this set of supporters

5. THE BANDWAGON FOLLOWERS: These are people who are following or at least mouthing support for Buhari because their political ogas at the top are supporting Buhari. In Imo State most of those who are appointees of the Rochas government fall into this category. They do not know why they have to support Buhari, but they tell you it is Buhari because they have seen their oga talking about Buhari. The funny thing about this set of GMB supporters is that they have more reasons not to support Buhari than most of us, who are not supporting Buhari, but these peoples political support is slavish. They do not have a mind of their own, or they deliberately suspended their independence for the pittance they get from their principals. I will not be wrong to classify this set of people as slaves.
No matter which category you fall into in the Buhari project, I gladly wish you GOODLUCK.

Www.tobechispeaks.com
Re: Ten Types Of People Who Will Vote Buhari by fitzmayowa: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Na who get cold pure water there I beg wan drink...Another baseless post
Re: Ten Types Of People Who Will Vote Buhari by SUBMARINE: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Almajiris

Lazy citizens

Because of N5000 and free food
Re: Ten Types Of People Who Will Vote Buhari by theM16: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2015
May your life be planned same way jonathan and okonjo r planning nigeria. if u can't claim it u r ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Leaders Can Learn From France Terrorist Attack / Apc : Association Of Past Criminals / Odigie-oyegun’s Residence Raided, APC Fears National Officers’ Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.