Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,041 members, 7,866,941 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies (1851 Views)

Warning To All Job Seekers / Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) / An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2015
The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is very high, we all no that but the annoying part is that some people use this situation to make them self rich..... So many people now advertise fake job vacancies in sites most especially Jobberman, when you apply, they will invite you for an interview, being excited and prepared you will get there to meet some set of people who will try to use words to manipulate you into giving them the little money you have on you.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by Maczeelly(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Jobberman synonymous to fake job vacancies since 97BC

1 Like

Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by olempe(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
I agree... But u can't blame Jobberman, they don't post the job vacancies.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2015
In May/June 2012 i was duped of 35,000 through a bank account name of a popular hospital in Lagos, by Alpha Energy Service LTD, which I later knew the organization don't exist in Nigeria.

This is number they asked me to contact in which they later dupe me 08177061272

1 Like

Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by dhantey324(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2015
The onus on graduates is to be wise.. When the birds fly without perching, the hunter shoots without aiming..

1 Like

Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2015
You don't know anything! Someone who is planning evil unknown to you, is wiser than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
olempe:
am not bblaming jobberman but the fraud is too much.
Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2015
olempe:
who then posts the vacancies if not Jobberman? Is jobberman a forum like Nairaland where anyone can post anything they like? undecided
Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by AltarBoy1: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2015
The first step in applying for any job online. First of all google the name of the firm and find out more about them. Even if they dont have a website, u-connect will definately have them in their database.
Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by arkitect(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
The first step in applying for any job online. First of all google the name of the firm and find out more about them. Even if they dont have a website, u-connect will definately have them in their database.

Exactly, do research that's why we are graduates, personal mails, personal phone numbers, cash before even attending the interview etc all scam acts my brothers/
Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
who then posts the vacancies if not Jobberman? Is jobberman a forum like Nairaland where anyone can post anything they like? undecided

it is the employer that posts the job vacancies on jobberman. you can register as a job seeker or as an employer
Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by DAVE5(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
i taught i was the only that noticed the trend of fake jobs on jobberman, i tread very carefully when i visit that site...
Re: 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies by olempe(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Really I dunno. I actually thought employers register and post their job thingy.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment In Cross River & Akwa Ibom / Wednesday's Open Vacancies / Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.