Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members (2179 Views)

Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome despite the recent brouhaha with his wife has received mixed reactions from people on this video at his Holy Ghost Show, while many called this “Miracle Video” fake, others called it a “Movie Script”..While his avid followers defended the pastor saying that “A Strong Wind Like the Holy Spirit indeed pushed down the members of the church to the ground”

WATCH VIDEO: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-uses-invisible-power-knock-church-members/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by vooks: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2015
What do you want him to do? Shake the building and have them lose their balance?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by adanduka: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
The anointing!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by goldplated(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2015
adanduka:
The anointing!

nah! its called hero worship. the members must fall to make their pastor look good on t.v. pious fraud!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by lilmax(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
To knock down members grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by adanduka: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
goldplated:

nah! its called hero worship. the members must fall to make their pastor look good on t.v. pious fraud!

Why would someone fall to make the pastor look good? And many fall @the same time. Was there a meeting to that effect?
No, I'm not buying your line of thought.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by dolphinheart(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Everyone falling except the camera man videoing everyone falling!
Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by lastmessenger: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
i have done that before.i thought it was the right thing to do. may God forgive me.
adanduka:

Why would someone fall to make the pastor look good? And many fall @the same time. Was there a meeting to that effect?
No, I'm not buying your line of thought.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members by homesteady(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Declares Fornication No Longer A Sin / What Is The Best Evidence/Argument For Intelligent Design? / Dr Sign Fireman - His Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.