Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. (717 Views)

Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by suwailad(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
I'm doing a project on "Conflict Resolution and Internal Emergency Displacement Strategies". One of the topic needs a chronicles of terror disasters over the years particularly Bomb blasts since the independence to this present government. Online sources are scattered and may take me years to compile.
I can best get the results i need here as each member can help me arrange the chronology of bomb blasts in nigeria.
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
well i will help you with the UN HOUSE BOMBING somewhere around October, i dont know the year. You figure it out
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by suwailad(f): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
i need some help here please
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by suwailad(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
sad
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by suwailad(f): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2015
ah ah no help yet?
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by Fash20: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Go get current affairs now
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by ba7man(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2015
suwailad:
ah ah no help yet?
Information is free on google. Type in whatever info you need and search. Options will be presented.
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by suwailad(f): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2015
ba7man:
Information is free on google. Type in whatever info you need and search. Options will be presented.

there's so many scattered bomb blasts news that its hard to bring all in a time line of sequence.
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by ba7man(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
suwailad:

there's so many scattered bomb blasts news that its hard to bring all in a time line of sequence.
type "Timeline of bomb blasts in Nigeria". Go through the presented articles.

You should be able to establish chains of attacks, string them together using their dates.
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by suwailad(f): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
sad angry no one?
Re: Time Lines Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria. by Jalal(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol lazy bones grin

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview: Why We Overthrew Buhari -- Babangida / PDD Is A Party Of Thieves,and They Are Stealing From All Of Us : Buhari. / PDP Governorship Candidate Gives A Regretable Speech During The Rally in Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.