Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Agbani Darego Inspired Me - QUEEN CHRISTABEL(QOT 2014) #INTERVIEWFRIDAY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Inspired Me - QUEEN CHRISTABEL(QOT 2014) #INTERVIEWFRIDAY (827 Views)

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) / Christabel Ekeh Suffers Boobs Spillage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Inspired Me - QUEEN CHRISTABEL(QOT 2014) #INTERVIEWFRIDAY by 247tops(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
It's my pleasure to welcome you to the first episode of our new exciting show #INTERVIEWFRIDAY. This is one of it’s kind as it promises to be fun, exciting and interesting. #INTERVIEWFRIDAY is scheduled to run on Fridays only and is set to feature influential celebrities who are role models in their society. Since this is the debut episode, we decided to honor the Most Beautiful Girl in the World QUEEN CHRISTABEL IWUALA,QUEEN OF TRUST 2014.
In this exclusive interview, she talks with SEETEAZAIN about her inspirations, project and gave encouraging words to thousands of aspiring Girls who wants to become her successor. Read full interview below:

SEETEAZAIN: Thanks for having us despite your busy schedule to have this discussion with us.

QUEEN CHRISTABEL: Thanks very much.

SEETEAZAIN: Who is QUEEN CHRISTABEL?

QUEEN CHRISTABEL: Thanks for the question. I’m QUEEN CHRISTABEL IWUALA reigning QUEEN OF TRUST INTERNATIONAL 2014/15. I hail from Aboh Mbaise Local Government in Imo State.

SEETEAZAIN: Naturally pageantry isn’t one of the Profession kids always dream of, as a child what were your dreams and aspirations?
READ FULL INTERVIEW HERE: http://247tops..com/2015/01/agbani-darego-inspired-me-queen.html

Re: Agbani Darego Inspired Me - QUEEN CHRISTABEL(QOT 2014) #INTERVIEWFRIDAY by naturally: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Albinos Killed In Tanzania For Money / Photos Of President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures / I’m Crazy About D’banj’s Lips, Reveals Rising Singer Imelda J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.