Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers (968 Views)

Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? / This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) / Unite My Southern Brothers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by mrnuur(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2015
.h

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by Noble11(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
mrnuur:
As we are happy seeing Buhari campaign peacefully in the South, I urge my northern brothers to b peaceful when GEJ visits the North.

Thank you.
Thats best advice.............
but its only if they can hear and also choose to be human beings and not animals...

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by SeverusSnape(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
I hope they hear and act civil.
Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by Goddex: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
OP, you took these words out from my mouth.
Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by Phame: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
mrnuur:
As we are happy seeing Buhari campaign peacefully in the South, I urge my northern brothers to b peaceful when GEJ visits the North.

Thank you.
show me where gej was attacked when he came to the north to campaign in 2010/2011? when he came to kano to dance skelewu at a rally after nyanya bombing, who attacked him?

I guess those that attacked apc supporters on their way to the apc presidential rally in portharcourt last time are notherners too.

will u just sharrap there.....

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
but op u should understand. that most northerners. are not human they are programmable ,it is very easy to use them for violence by their leaders
Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by jayonpoint(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
mrnuur:

Thank you.
But people was attacked n shot at @Rivers rally, I'm sure u're aware of dat n I havn't seeing any1 frm d camp of buhari mudslinging or insinuating sponsorship of such intolerance action to Jonathan or pdp bt wait let similar hapnd in d north n hear wat saTANists will b saying.
Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by kokoA(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
5naira:
but op u should understand. that most northerners. are not human they are programmable ,it is very easy to use them for violence by their leaders
you have spoken like a phuuul.. You wan GEJ to be president yet you insult people that are suppose to vote him in. What do you mean by "most northerners" are not human? Let's see how GEJ will win with only your southern votes.. Nonsense!

@Post..

Of course GEJ will campaign wherever he wants to. Was he attacked in 2011? He has had rallies in several northern states lately, TAN rally was held in every northern state without a hitch, he still has some very powerful and respected northerners behind him so what is the op saying sef?
Re: Northerners Let's Behave Like Our Southern Brothers by Samunique(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
@OP.

Good advice! But u will be shocked bcs reverse will be the case when GEJ visits some part of the north.

Na their way!!!!

(1) (Reply)

omg; See Crowd As Buhari Emerge From His Car. At Apc Preisdential Rally Kano / Photos: President Jonathan Worshiped At The Living Faith Church, Ota, Today / FG Commissions 60 Billion Naira Steel Mill In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.