Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? (1185 Views)

Senate Uncovers Alleged N10 Trillion Fraud In NNPC / The Hurdles In NNPC's New Model To Revive The Refineries . / Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by Xzagon: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello, sorry was not allowed to post this where am suppose to, please moderator move to where you think is the best.

Hello, please i need urgent help here, company i work for in Switzerland are interested in buying crude oil from Nigeria, but please they want to deal directly with NNPC, and they have required docs and other things needed, and i have been mandate to make this linking with NNPC work, please is there anyone that work with NNPC here?

They can only agree and proceed with a deal if emails is sent from NNPC official email to them about the procedure, and again, no demand of money, note that i have tried emailing NNPC official email and calling their official Phone lines, no one is going through, please i have a deadline to meet, thank you all.

Please moderator i will appreciate if you move this to front page, thank you.
Re: Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ok sha.
Re: Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ok sha.
U dey work 4 nnpc?
Re: Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

U dey work 4 nnpc?
my daddy senior brother,younger sisters husband junior brother works there.
Re: Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
my daddy senior brother,younger sisters husband junior brother works there.
God of mercy!! shocked shocked

see family chain abeg!
Re: Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

God of mercy!! shocked shocked

see family chain abeg!
hehehe,its extended family jare..
Btw what concern crude oil and romance?
Re: Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by dayosaurus(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm.... Why don't you contact the ministry of foreign affairs?. I'm sure they respond to their mails promptly.. #justsaying
Re: Please Anyone Work In NNPC Here? by Xzagon: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2015
dayosaurus:
Hmmm.... Why don't you contact the ministry of foreign affairs?. I'm sure they respond to their mails promptly.. #justsaying

How do i do that, can they link my company direct to NNPC?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused About Fedex Ndlea/customs Wahala / School Bus Crushes OAU Student To Death In Oshogbo / Shops Burnt To Ashes At The Popular Atakunmosa Market In Ilesa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.