Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Thought On Paris Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thought On Paris Attack (508 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) / Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? (2) (3) (4)

My Thought On Paris Attack by omobritiko: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
I have been following update on the bad accident that happened in paris,2 lunatics killed 12 innocents for no reason at all...The whole world is talking about it...A police officer is killed,everyone sending him tributes on social media,obviously that can't bring back the dead...Eiffel Tower were dimmed to honor those who lost their lives during the attack...The Whole France is mourning....French president quickly visited the scene without thinking maybe its just an attack on common people,or maybe a plot to assassinate him.

Am not criticising no one,am just saying,can our leaders learn from this?Show us you really care....Am still waiting for another breaking news from north,if its not by bomb,it will be by gun and still am waiting for another colourful event organised by our president,if is not in Enugu,it will be in Ogun state or maybe Oyo...Laughing and jubilating.....I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA...GOD BLESS US,GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Thought On Paris Attack by kilokeys(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
true..

Re: My Thought On Paris Attack by Gmajor(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
lets tell ourselves the truth.
Lets separate fact from fiction n do away with our jaundiced reasoning for a second.
Acts of terror in france are relatively rare (an understatement ?) so the president is supposed to visit n such mourning should be observed. Whats going on in Nigeria is more than just a single act of terror but almost a full scale war.
There is hardly any week that goes by without reports of bombing.
So where do u want the president to start visiting from ?

Presidency: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health. / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market, Lagos-island! / See How Fashola And Tinubu Would Clap For GEJ After Election