Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

I'm A Tribalist.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Tribalist.... (498 Views)

The Nationalist Dressed In The Garb Of A Tribalist, By Reno Omokri / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Tribalist.... by xtgozie(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obinna Agomuo:

Please let no one crucify me on this post. Igbos' seem to be the architect of their own fall. Any Igbo man or woman who cast and put his vote for Buhari is not suppose to be call an Igbo man again, have we forgotten our history so soon, can we point to any federal presence in the East? Today in Nigeria politics, whether we like it or not, Identity is and have remain to be a big factor, where is our politicians, I mean those who represent us in the larger Nigerian politics, they are all looking for their selfish interest. Joining APC will mean giving power back to the muslim North (who have been telling us that they are born to rule and that no Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria) and the North will give it back to the West, and it will continue like that. Power is taken and not given. We must show to Nigerians that we have the number to change things in Nigeria ie when we speak with one voice. For other Nigerians to take us serious, we must as a matter of urgency do things as one people and forget about this ego things for once. Let us support President Goodluck now, It will show to Nigerians that Igbos’ means business now. Our vote is our only power now. Please vote wisely and vote for the development of the Igbo man. Buhari and APC will not develop our land for us. They will rather see us as tools to be used and dumped.
Let us remember what Ahmadu Bello told his people as captured in parrot Newspapers then. “"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future." – Parrot Newspaper October 12, 1960. Sir Ahmadu Bello.
Do you wish to be used as a tool and dumped by the muslim north or do you wish to start to a say in the affairs of your destiny, the time to decide is now

(1) (Reply)

7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption -by Anthony Obuegbe / Delta Gives Contractors Ultimatum To Complete Projects / Pictures Of Banner War Between APC And PDP From Jibowu To Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.