Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Blogging Advice For Beginners - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Advice For Beginners (18472 Views)

Blogging Advice Needed / A Brother In Need Of Blogging Advice / The Best Blogging Advice You’ve Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by ritzytbabs(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2015
ujsizzle...kindly rate my blog https://infobase360.
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by portable86(f): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
@UjSizzle what do you think of my blog, please i need your honest opinion on this
@smayor said so things whicj i've tried fixing but am yet to hear from him on what his opinion is
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by UjSizzle(f): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
@Ritzybabs and Portable86

How about you both take a cursory look at your blogs, and tell me what you think might be wrong. I need you to ask specific questions eg Is it too colourful? Are my widgets properly displayed? Do you think so and so should be moved to so and so? Is the site clustered? Etc.

I don't 'rate' sites, so please don't send me to your blog for that purpose. If you want help, then specify the kind you need.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by portable86(f): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
UjSizzle:
@Ritzybabs and Portable86

How about you both take a cursory look at your blogs, and tell me what you think might be wrong. I need you to ask specific questions eg Is it too colourful? Are my widgets properly displayed? Do you think so and so should be moved to so and so? Is the site clustered? Etc.

I don't 'rate' sites, so please don't send me to your blog for that purpose. If you want help, then specify the kind you need.

Thanks.
Sorry that i sent you to my blog, it won't happen again
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by IME1: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
visit:
www.tinalovefoundation..com
feel free to read the older posts, never a dull moment winkvisit:
God loves you
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by IME1: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
@UjSizzle my specific questions are:

1. hw do i comment on this .com

2. hw do i raise funds from the blog (if there were to be adverts how do i determine what ads)

3. hw do i get more viewership and people joining in?

pls reply

God bless you
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by UjSizzle(f): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
IME1:
@UjSizzle my specific questions are:

1. hw do i comment on this .com
Click 'reply' and fill the necessary boxes.

2. hw do i raise funds from the blog (if there were to be adverts how do i determine what ads)
If it's Adsense then I think google determines the ads after you qualify and input the necessary codes provided.

3. hw do i get more viewership and people joining in?
Take advantage of social media (Plug ins).
Provide good contents.
Tell your friends about your site.
Interact with the community.
Optimize for search engine.

pls reply

God bless you
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by DNBCrew: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2015
@UjSizzle, please what's your opinion of DNB. www.danwrites90..com
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by pxjosh(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2015
I'd like any one running a self hosted WordPress blog to help me review and criticize my blog. www.iphenon.com tenks
UjSizzle which social plug in do you use? and do you have an AdSense account already?
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by UjSizzle(f): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2015
pxjosh:
I'd like any one running a self hosted WordPress blog to help me review and criticize my blog. www.iphenon.com tenks
UjSizzle which social plug in do you use? and do you have an AdSense account already?
Facebook, twitter, linkedIn, google plus.

Didn't register for AdSense.
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by Joshua3554: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2015
I have seen bloggers making money and I'm making N500,000+ that is $2500+ monthly.If you are a novice about blogging don't worry.I will give you the complete guide of becoming a successful blogger.Blogging is easy to make money with and only if you know the golden rules,you will make it.Initially when I started blogging I was frustrated because I faced one challenge which traffic.You can not start to enjoy the benefit if your blog don't have the basics.Follow this step if you want to be making the money as well.A British man online and I have gained experience from him.I will pass that you.To start a blog,you need to be ready to start the basic.I don't need your money,I will show you how it works so you stand out among all bloggers.I know you will be tempted to start blogger because it's free right.Your can easily be selected and it has limitations.

IDEA
Have you ever imagined what is common with the well know technology companies like Google,yahoo,e bay.Thats the idea.Thats why that are successful now.Pick up a pen and a book and write what you are interested in.It could be games,technology, movie, music,flowers,fashion. If you want write about games for instance, you write about PS 3 or 4,xbox .The possibilities are endless.If you have made your choice how you want your blog to be talking about,congrate now to the next level.When a technology company wants to advertise technology, since your blog is about technology, it will be easier for you to get such one because you talk about technology.

YOU NEED TO BUY A TOP DOMAIN

This is why I would advise you to use WordPress, I will explain why.It's not limited like blogger blog.If you buy a domain you enjoy ownership.You site wouldn't be bearing yoursite..com.Wouldn't you feel okay when your site bears yoursite.com.The best place to buy is namecheap.com online you will pay N2000 that is $10.Remember its namecheap.com search it on your browser and buy you top domain.If this is done, congrat you have your own domain and have full control over your domain.Now you aren't a third party.You have started getting an edge over others.Name cheap have a livechat making it possible for you to talk to the 24/7/365.Pls do not not buy host from this site.I will tell you why,if you buy domain and host from name cheap you wouldn't be more secure for tactical reasons.

YOU NEED A HOST
I have reasearched on the best host which is hostgator.com search it on your browser and and buy a plan of search of $2.5 and on the coupon code when you scroll down type osazejoshua3554 and click validate you will observe in your billing cycle that go to billing cycle,you will be given the option of $0.1/month click on it.I negotiated with hostgator for the cheapest first month for my readers.This my way of thanking you for trusting me.You also have 45 day money guarantee if you aren't satisfied with the services they give you.You will also see it there down when making your bill.Fill in your credentials online.Observe on the top of the hostgator click on ''I already own this domain''.This is because you have bought a domain name on namecheap.To economise deactivate the ''increase your search engine visibility with seo gears'' and site backup.But the highly recommended one should be clicked.And you have $20 to pay meaning N4000 in our currency. Click checkout now and pay to become a full host owner.You will be sent a email giving you your password and username to access your new beautiful website and you are now the owner of your own website with just approximately N6000 and you now you can Google will have you site on their search engine.You have more edge over others. Congrat now to the next level.
Go back to namecheap.com. locate the support icon and send a message on like this

Sir

I recently bought a domain (insert_domain).com on Namecheap.com. However following the advise of a friend,I purchased my hosting from hostgator.Could you please update the DNS record on my domain (insert_domain).com to point them to hostgator nameservers on hostgator

ns1.hostgator.com
ns2.hostgator.com
Thank you for your help regards
Your name

Replace
ns1.hosgator.com and
ns2.hostgator.com with the name servers you received on your email from hostgator after purchasing.It should take them less than 24 hours to get this done for you.

YOU HAVE TO INSTALL A WORDPRESS IN YOUR WEBSITE.
When you login your website through the link you would be given you will see the WordPress icon.Click it and it will be installed in ulyour website. Or ifvyou need assistance ,visit hostgator.com on your browser locate livechat at the button of the page and order them to do it for you.Their services are great.Any time you want to chat with them for any problem be it midnight or day,they are available.

YOU NEED A DESIGN
having a design is great because it makes you stand out among other bloggers.Most bloggers depend on free. I would advise you to install it in you WordPress with is unique.This is because you spent money.Just N6000 differentiated you from others.

YOU NEED BASIC PAGES ON YOUR WORDPRESS
The contact page ,the about page ,terms and condition page etc.Contact hostgator livechat that will assist you with this thanks to them for making my work easy.

YOU NEED A SEO PLUGIN IN YOUR WORDPRESS
If you remembered I asked you to not to click on seo during your host purchasing with hostgator.com.Its free here locate the plugin in your WordPress and seaech ,install and activate seo plugin.This makes your blog more visible online and make enough traffic for you on Google. Don't you think your money worth it.Congrat at this stage you are now a full web member.You can now monetize your blog now.

To get information on monetizing your blog call 07033963554.You don't need to waste your credit because once I answer , I will call you back and tell you all you need to know on how to monetize your blog.I have made money and If a British taught me,I will help you too.You can email me with the word '' how to monetize my blog and I will refer back to you immediately at Osayamenjshua@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by Joshua3554: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
I have seen bloggers making money and I'm making N500,000+ that is $2500+ monthly.If you are a novice about blogging don't worry.I will give you the complete guide of becoming a successful blogger.Blogging is easy to make money with and only if you know the golden rules,you will make it.Initially when I started blogging I was frustrated because I faced one challenge which was traffic.You can not start to enjoy the benefit if your blog don't have the basics.Follow this step if you want to be making the money as well.A British man online taught me and I have gained experience from him.I will pass that you.To start a blog,you need to be ready to start the basic.I don't need your money,I will show you how it works so you stand out among all bloggers.I know you will be tempted to start blogger because it's free right.Your can easily be selected and it has limitations.

IDEA
Have you ever imagined what is common with the well know technology companies like Google,yahoo,e bay.Thats the idea.Thats why that are successful now.Pick up a pen and a book and write what you are interested in.It could be games,technology, movie, music,flowers,fashion. If you want write about games for instance, you write about PS 3 or 4,xbox .The possibilities are endless.If you have made your choice how you want your blog to be talking about,congrate now to the next level.When a technology company wants to advertise technology, since your blog is about technology, it will be easier for you to get such one because you talk about technology.

This is why I would advise you to use WordPress, I will explain why.It's not limited like blogger blog.If you buy a domain you enjoy ownership.You site wouldn't be bearing yoursite..com.Wouldn't you feel okay when your site bears yoursite.com.The best place to buy is namecheap.com online you will pay N2000 that is $10.Remember its namecheap.com search it on your browser and buy you top domain.If this is done, congrat you have your own domain and have full control over your domain.Now you aren't a third party.You have started getting an edge over others.Name cheap have a livechat making it possible for you to talk to the 24/7/365.Pls do not not buy host from this site.I will tell you why,if you buy domain and host from name cheap you wouldn't be more secure for tactical reasons.

YOU NEED A HOST
I have reasearched on the best host which is hostgator.com search it on your browser and and buy a plan of search of $2.5 and on the coupon code when you scroll down type osazejoshua3554 and click validate you will observe in your billing cycle that go to billing cycle,you will be given the option of $0.1/month click on it.I negotiated with hostgator for the cheapest first month for my readers.This my way of thanking you for trusting me.You also have 45 day money guarantee if you aren't satisfied with the services they give you.You will also see it there down when making your bill.Fill in your credentials online.Observe on the top of the hostgator click on ''I already own this domain''.This is because you have bought a domain name on namecheap.To economise deactivate the ''increase your search engine visibility with seo gears'' and site backup.But the highly recommended one should be clicked.And you have $20 to pay meaning N4000 in our currency. Click checkout now and pay to become a full host owner.You will be sent a email giving you your password and username to access your new beautiful website and you are now the owner of your own website with just approximately N6000 and you now you can Google will have you site on their search engine.You have more edge over others. Congrat now to the next level.
Go back to namecheap.com. locate the support icon and send a message on like this

Sir

I recently bought a domain (insert_domain).com on Namecheap.com. However following the advise of a friend,I purchased my hosting from hostgator.Could you please update the DNS record on my domain (insert_domain).com to point them to hostgator nameservers on hostgator

ns1.hostgator.com
ns2.hostgator.com
Your name

Replace
ns1.hosgator.com and
ns2.hostgator.com with the name servers you received on your email from hostgator after purchasing.It should take them less than 24 hours to get this done for you.

When you login your website through the link you would be given you will see the WordPress icon.Click it and it will be installed in ulyour website. Or ifvyou need assistance ,visit hostgator.com on your browser locate livechat at the button of the page and order them to do it for you.Their services are great.Any time you want to chat with them for any problem be it midnight or day,they are available.

YOU NEED A DESIGN
having a design is great because it makes you stand out among other bloggers.Most bloggers depend on free. I would advise you to install it in you WordPress with is unique.This is because you spent money.Just N6000 differentiated you from others.

The contact page ,the about page ,terms and condition page etc.Contact hostgator livechat that will assist you with this thanks to them for making my work easy.

If you remembered I asked you to not to click on seo during your host purchasing with hostgator.com.Its free here locate the plugin in your WordPress and seaech ,install and activate seo plugin.This makes your blog more visible online and make enough traffic for you on Google. Don't you think your money worth it.Congrat at this stage you are now a full web member.You can now monetize your blog now.

To get information on monetizing your blog call 07033963554.You don't need to waste your credit because once I answer , I will call you back and tell you all you need to know on how to monetize your blog.I have made money and If a British taught me,I will help you too.You can email me with the word '' how to monetize my blog and I will refer back to you immediately at Osayamenjoshua@yahoo.com
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by ifycoly: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Joshua3554:
I have seen bloggers making money and I'm making N500,000+ that is $2500+ monthly.If you are a novice about blogging don't worry.I will give you the complete guide of becoming a successful blogger.Blogging is easy to make money with and only if you know the golden rules,you will make it.Initially when I started blogging I was frustrated because I faced one challenge which was traffic.You can not start to enjoy the benefit if your blog don't have the basics.Follow this step if you want to be making the money as well.A British man online taught me and I have gained experience from him.I will pass that you.To start a blog,you need to be ready to start the basic.I don't need your money,I will show you how it works so you stand out among all bloggers.I know you will be tempted to start blogger because it's free right.Your can easily be selected and it has limitations.

IDEA

YOU NEED A HOST

Sir

ns1.hostgator.com
ns2.hostgator.com
Your name

Replace
ns1.hosgator.com and

YOU NEED A DESIGN

To get information on monetizing your blog call 07033963554.You don't need to waste your credit because once I answer , I will call you back and tell you all you need to know on how to monetize your blog.I have made money and If a British taught me,I will help you too.You can email me with the word '' how to monetize my blog and I will refer back to you immediately at Osayamenjoshua@yahoo.com
i check the website hosting is $3.96 and moreso can one add you on whatsapp
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by Adele200(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
The fact still remains that; everybody can't become a Blogger. But the good news is; blogging is actually profitable if only you will be willing to give it all that it takes to succeed. I'm not claiming to be a guru, but i could be of help to anyone that needs good ebooks to start up with. Just like my facebook page and make your request. www.facebook.com/easymoneybag . Visit my blog@ www.easymoneybag.com. Thanks
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by nitin4710: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Making a successful blogs requires many things, firstly you need a good brand-able domain name like - serpcontrol.com then you've to purchase a good hosting like WPEngine or hostgator, you can get WPEngine Coupon and Hostgator Coupon here if you want. After purchasing hosting, setup your blog on that hosting.

But before all of these things, you've to identify a niche(topic) on which you will work, you should choose a niche you're passionate about and have knowledge about. Niche examples are Health, make money online, Technology etc. Write good number of articles on your blog then apply for Google Adsense, once you will be having a great following and good number of visitors, you can make good decent amount with Google Adsense. This is a simple guide using which one can make money.
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by Orbtech: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Increase traffic to your Blog website

Submit your Blog address/URL to a Blog Directory like

www.allblogsdirectory.com

Absolutely free!!!
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by darkdevil: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
if you want to boost your career in blogging you need to have good domain name and then you need to have good hosting. and WPengine is the best. Use wpengine coupon to save your money on hosting. Because saving money at starting is really important in blogging career. ANd then start posting and in no time you will start seeing potential. Just don't give up.
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by darkdevil: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
if you want to boost your career in blogging you need to have good domain name and then you need to have good hosting. and WPengine is the best. Use [url http://www.wpenginecouponscode.com ]wpengine coupon [/url] to save your money on hosting. Because saving money at starting is really important in blogging career. ANd then start posting and in no time you will start seeing potential. Just don't give up.
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by anvesh21: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Plz i am newbie in blogging..plz rte my blog http://happyeidmubarakimages2015.com/
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by phloxie(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
@UjSizzle, thank you for bringing out your time to drop this post, wish i stumbled on it before creating my blog but it was still really helpful
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by UjSizzle(f): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
phloxie:
@UjSizzle, thank you for bringing out your time to drop this post, wish i stumbled on it before creating my blog but it was still really helpful
You're welcome smiley
The great thing about blogs is you can always change its look, feel and direction.

What's your site addy?
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by phloxie(f): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
UjSizzle:

You're welcome smiley
The great thing about blogs is you can always change its look, feel and direction.

What's your site addy?
www.phloxiesblog..com
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by UjSizzle(f): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
phloxie:

www.phloxiesblog..com
Your site's so beautiful. Had to be the cutest free hosted site I've seen on blogger smiley

It looks better on pc than it does on mobile though.
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by phloxie(f): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
UjSizzle:

Your site's so beautiful. Had to be the cutest free hosted site I've seen on blogger smiley

Lol thanks..... tho i cant reallly say same for contents
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by callonme(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2015
That's why I keep working hard......

Working hard on my award-winning blog.
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by mployer(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

kiss kiss
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by chivision: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Whether you are optimizing your content for social media sharing or for search engine traffic, you really need catchy post title to generate better attention. To successfully grab the attention of your potential audience, it is highly important to always choose interesting blog post titles or headlines to go with.

Goodluck
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by Chuksemi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
UjSizzle:
@Brandnew2

I hope your passion finds you too smiley

Hello Ma, good afternoon. Sorry for posting this here. Please check out my post

www.nairaland.com/3328526/5-things-successful-students-dont

Students on Nairaland would learn how to maximise their time. They would also learn how to live a balanced life as a student without bad grades or an anti social personality
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by raziboi(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
ebukasoso:

Just Did

bro check my blog and rate it for me?
[URL=http://razibet..com] check it out[URL]
Re: Blogging Advice For Beginners by dollarlander: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / Why Do Nigerians Hate Commenting On Tech Blogs? / Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.