Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS (831 Views)

Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations / See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! / What Gmb Did To Benue People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by amarilo: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lets somebody help me get this straight. I do not know Nigeria when GMB was the head of state and as such I never come to know what he did as HOS. The first time I drove past the 3rd mainland bridge I marvelled and asked the guys with me when the bridge was built and they told me. They even went further to tell me the HOS in charge of that time. I asked them why then are Nigerians hating on him if he did such to alleviate the traffic situation coming in and out of Lagos Island. They went on to tell what other bad things he did which I reasoned with them.

Now that is a landmark structure in Africa. In hundred years today your children will use the bridge and remember that their is one man called IBB that see to the construction of that magnificent bridge.

If by fate GMB did not win this election what will he be remembered for? Did Nigerian successive govt name any edifice in his name? Did he build any? Why have they not found it worthy?. Since he stands for anti corruption why cant they name EFCC building by his name or did they not believe in his anti corruption mantra.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by eleko1: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Google is your friend.Search the engine.Dnt let anybody confuse U with their lie.The man did wonders.U shud be wondered why those thieves doesn't want him.Whether they name bar beach after him or not,he's incorruptible man
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by amarilo: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleko1:
Google is your friend.Search the engine.Dnt let anybody confuse U with their lie.The man did wonders.U shud be wondered why those thieves doesn't want him.Whether they name bar beach after him or not,he's incorruptible man
Why should I use google when people on ground can tell me. If you know please tell me.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by eleko1: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
BIKO. Lemme get home first
amarilo:
Why should I use google when people on ground can tell me. If you know please tell me.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by meforyou1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari didn't build 3rd mainland bridge, IBB did. Why do APC e-rats lie so much?
Buhari didn't do nothing as HOS. He was just a figure head, the person that actually ruled was idiagbon.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by meforyou1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
amarilo:
it was IBB that built 3rd mainland bridge, not buhari
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by tit(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari used soldiers to flog Lagosians with koboko.
Go and ask Lagosians who were alive at that time to tell you how it was.
During Buhari time, if you want to go to bank, you will take your teju foam mattress.
Your papa will tell you to stand in the line for him because central bank don't have money.
I still have some bank talley in the house.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me What GMB Did As HOS by 0700Jesse(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yeah, buhari became a religious bigot and we lost our freedom of every human right and buhari promise to do even more of these evil if elected president

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje / I Got These Stats About APC Top Leaders Tru A BC And Tot U Shud See. / Buhari Not Ill — APC Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.