Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Defeat Boko Haram . Strategic Solutions Only. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Defeat Boko Haram . Strategic Solutions Only. (706 Views)

Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Defeat Boko Haram . Strategic Solutions Only. by naijaway(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
If you were the elected leader of Nigeria today in a supposed democratic nation, how can you defeat boko haram with little outside help? Summarize

For me, I would urge the Senate to pass a proposal granting me more authority for flexibility. I would secretly order a quater of the army to a few miles off the borders of Niger, Chad, CAR, and Cameroun with the help of customs, and a few airforce. I would flood flash states (hot spots) with the sss and detectives. With the army formations around the states like they have now. I will begin a bombardment of propaganda campaign through radio, tv, pamphlets, etc to the citizens of those flash points encouraging them to report suspicious activities, how we care for them, on upcoming skills training, employment on roads, construction, and secretly paying most kids school fees. The kids parents and the kids will be required to give a fingerprint for forensic database and all employees private or public. Those coming through the borders will also be subjected to fingerprinting and other forensics. The sss and detectives will be fanned around the states one state at a time to gather info for the mopol and army. Every car or lorry will be documented. The citizens will be treated with the utmost respect but will be subjected to random road searches.
This shouldn't be a full blown war. It can be pockets of resistance with casualties. It doesn't need world class guns, planes, etc. But every resistance that is encountered should be dealt with full force. Even the soldiers and other security forces will be subjected to forensics and all communications will be intercepted.
I just woke up from my dream and the story was wishes.
Re: How To Defeat Boko Haram . Strategic Solutions Only. by godsamist: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forget grammer boko haram has an international agenda sponsored by an experts made possible by insiders vamperyians..Dealing with old leaders of this country will stop boko haramanites thy just the brains behind our current problems.

(1) (Reply)

Police Confirm Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers January 11, 2015premium Times / Security Operatives Arrest Suspects Who Burnt Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles / The Evil That Men Do Live After Them !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.