Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? (944 Views)

How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija / Photonews: Okorocha's Battles On Imsuth, One-city-state; Imo State Bleeds. / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by DEagle1: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
.My wish for you is to find yourself in the city of your dreams sooner than you expect (if you aren't there yet). So which city of the world and country for clarity? Over to you now
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by Greyworld: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Warrrri......... D city wer anytn goes.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by tyson99(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gotham city
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by Yeske2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Onitsha
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by ucheheart(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Quebec, canada.
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by DEagle1: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wow we only have naija faithfulls here. Nice one, keep it coming
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by Daintilicious(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by DEagle1: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Daintilicious:
Kuala Lumpur
not sure i know there, hope they are not fighting there
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by haitto99(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
though am a Yoruba guy but its going to be WARRI ,where I grew up

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by juman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ilorin.
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by edesumpitor: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Calabar.I am from Benue but boy,Calabar sweet.Too too sweet.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by DEagle1: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
edesumpitor:
Calabar.I am from Benue but boy,Calabar sweet.Too too sweet.
realy?
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by edesumpitor: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
DEagle1:
realy?
yes oh.This city is hot.Less stress.I was in Lagos.U need to come to this town.It doesn't get better anywhere else.Calabar don enta me oh.
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by DEagle1: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
edesumpitor:
yes oh.This city is hot.Less stress.I was in Lagos.U need to come to this town.It doesn't get better anywhere else.Calabar don enta me oh.
lol, bros take am easyoo. But yes u r on point, calabar rocks. My next destination mayb
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by Greyworld: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
haitto99:
though am a Yoruba guy but its going to be WARRI ,where I grew up
I swear I luv d place, its not fyn o but Warri is fun. Which area did/do yu reside?
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by bigboss80s(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Amsterdam...
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by gsalvatore: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Osaka.
Re: If You Were To Live In One City Of The World For The Rest Of Your Life... ??? by OtunbaJega: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

0 / Nigerians Must Decide / A Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari .gcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.