Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,810 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 (1283 Views)

Febuary Protest Just Got Messed Up / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / Febuary 14 Election: We Never Plan To Spoil Valentine's Day For You - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 by opiaoku: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
I Opiaoku challenges anybody willing to bet 30k (#30000) against Febuary 14

Gej is my candidate

Any opponent willing to go for it pm me lets bet

Like I won 25k during Fayose's victory i will do it again.

Time to stop all the rants and be man enough to challenge me

I go for Gej
You can choose any candidate of your choice

2 Likes

Re: I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 by goldplated(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
go and bet on ashawo. Nobody takes you serious on this forum. You vile and hate-infested creature, running around insulting anybody with contrary opinion. Please no one should dignify this waste of a human being with a post. This thread should die here.

1 Like

Re: I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 by opiaoku: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
goldplated:
go and bet on ashawo. Nobody takes you serious on this forum. You vile and hate-infested creature, running around insulting anybody with contrary opinion. Please no one should dignify this waste of a human being with a post. This thread should die here.

Who are you?

Do i know you?
Or
Are you serving a ban grin

By the way your mother is a harlot and i will bet on her for calling me a waste how does that sounds?
Re: I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 by opiaoku: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
googleee:

Hello guys,what happens when you study only one course in a semester/term in school?
You master it right?
Yes,but "your knowledge becomes unbalanced and one-sided" that's why the school authorities makes sure you offer at least 5 courses.
That same sort of thing happens here on NL. Of course,NL is great and awesome but people fail to widen their scope in reading and learning other blogs/websites for more information hence a more balanced brain.
Some people will understand this perfectly while others will criticize it. That' normal but u've got to spread your radar and catch other cool stuffs outside NL.
When you're in need of more info/gist or you just wanna cool-off. Such a place to go's Kinwap forums. It's one of the so many Nigerian forums alive on the Internet now but it's making a difference in the forum-sphere.
It's not something to be told but something to behold!

So,here are some stuffs that made it to Kinwap's frontpage this morning==>

1. How to see Master's |Ultimate's Star Progress on 2go with 2go vs 1.1.1

2. Wow!-WhatsApp reaches 700 million active monthly users

3. 5 Common Tech Mistakes That Can Drain Small Business Money

4. Ongoing Recruitment at The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria-Info here

5. Wow!-WhatsApp reaches 700 million active monthly users

6. 25 Widely used words that originated from the internet- Must read

7. Are the Blues willing to pay Messi's £200m buy-out clause in a six year deal?

8. NYSC Batch A Corpers to Pass Out Feb 12

9. How You Can Raise Your IQ And Improve Your Memory

10. Get Admitted into 200L with UNN JUPEB – 2014/15

and a lot others.

So,read on guys and enjoy. @ www.kinwap.com ... Nigerian forum with a DIFFERENCE

now,blurt it out dudes

Hello Nairalanders,i bring to u the latest free browsing cheats rocking on all networks this January!

There are so many of them so,you won't say "Am looking for a cheap suscription" this blessed new year!

To view the index of All Free Browsing cheats currently rocking this January,click here All NETWORKS FREE BROWSING CHEATS ROCKING THIS JANUARY

Latest Airtel Free Browsing Cheat For January 2015

Mtn New Free MB Cheat Jan.|Feb.|March 2015

Droid Vpn-Latest Etisalat free browsing cheat on Android and Computer using Droid vpn

Airtel Gprs|Manual configuration settings

Cheapest Android Suscription|Data plan on Airtel|Mtn|Etisalat

Etisalat free browsing cheat on android Jan. 2015

Latest MTN free browsing cheat January/Febuary 2015

How To Hack A Cyber Cafe and Browse Free On All Networks-Mtn|Glo|Etisalat

Code to Migrate to MTN Biz Class Tariff for free Business headlines

Latest call cheat|Etisalat bonus on incoming call trick

MTN Unlimited free browsing cheat this december

MTN Magic IP address for free browsing this december 2014

this was brought to u by www.kinwap.com ==> Nigerian forum & Home of Wapka codes

Hello Nairalanders,i bring to u the latest free browsing cheats rocking on all networks this January!

There are so many of them so,you won't say "Am looking for a cheap suscription" this blessed new year!

To view the index of All Free Browsing cheats currently rocking this January,click here All NETWORKS FREE BROWSING CHEATS ROCKING THIS JANUARY

Mtn New Free MB Cheat Jan.|Feb.|March 2015

Droid Vpn-Latest Etisalat free browsing cheat on Android and Computer using Droid vpn

Airtel Gprs|Manual configuration settings

Cheapest Android Suscription|Data plan on Airtel|Mtn|Etisalat

Etisalat free browsing cheat on android Jan. 2015

Latest MTN free browsing cheat January/Febuary 2015

How To Hack A Cyber Cafe and Browse Free On All Networks-Mtn|Glo|Etisalat

Code to Migrate to MTN Biz Class Tariff for free Business headlines

Latest call cheat|Etisalat bonus on incoming call trick

MTN Unlimited free browsing cheat this december

MTN Magic IP address for free browsing this december 2014

this was brought to u by www.kinwap.com ==> Nigerian forum & Home of Wapka codes

Otu nne i
Re: I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 by opiaoku: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
If you are too confident in your candidate like i do come and challenge me with your money so that you will have what to cry on with your crying master the illiterate terrorist Buhari.

At least he won't be crying alone

Or

If

Not, it means that you all are cowards that only knows how to blab on nairaland

I challenge anybody come forth and bet me with any candidate of your choice.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 by fyneboi79(m): 4:46am On Feb 25, 2015
goldplated:
Don't mind the f00lish hungry man with no direction in life.
Re: I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 by politricks: 5:17am On Feb 25, 2015
opiaoku:
If you are too confident in your candidate like i do come and challenge me with your money so that you will have what to cry on with your crying master the illiterate terrorist Buhari.

At least he won't be crying alone

Or

If

Not, it means that you all are cowards that only knows how to blab on nairaland

I challenge anybody come forth and bet me with any candidate of your choice.

grin

Do you really think everybody is a gambler like you?

(1) (Reply)

Commissioning Of 750MW Power Station In Olorunsogo. Live On AIT / Oyo State 2015 Gubernatorial Election, The Likely Winner / History Will Not Favour Jonathan — Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.