Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Solution To My Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solution To My Laptop (707 Views)

Solution To Gtbank 375naira/$ / Solution To The Terrible Late Night Heat Is Here: Get Your Rechargeable Mist Fan / Solution To Fuel Shortchanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To My Laptop by Carmal90(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pls room,i have a dell d610 that is faulty,pls let me expantiate its problem,the system is not charging again i.e unable to charge,despite the fact that the charger is good,av confirmed from a neigbour system. The system is also having fault with its speakers,pls am serving in lagos.. where can i get a good laptop repair in lagos,pls and if possibly if u have any clue about how much i will spend on it,contributions will be welcomed.
Re: Solution To My Laptop by thesource(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Carmal90:
Pls room,i have a dell d610 that is faulty,pls let me expantiate its problem,the system is not charging again i.e unable to charge,despite the fact that the charger is good,av confirmed from a neigbour system. The system is also having fault with its speakers,pls am serving in lagos.. where can i get a good laptop repair in lagos,pls and if possibly if u have any clue about how much i will spend on it,contributions will be welcomed.
I'll advise you go to computer village at Ikeja, you'd find a lot of professional system engineers there, both software and hardware. Just make sure you go there with at least 7k. Best regards.
Re: Solution To My Laptop by Huw(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2015
If you are not conversant with computer village guys I suggest you go with a friend.
Re: Solution To My Laptop by Peacetalk1: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2015
Its the charging ic and the ic(from my experience with a same case but mine's hp )interferes with the function of the speaker.there's this engineer I know who puts integrity first and u computer problems follow.I don't think think you'll be getting message early enough as intend going to com village myself would have led u there personally but no prob shout him a holla 07037906140(Ken),he even has a thread here.take care.Copper shan!.
Re: Solution To My Laptop by Peacetalk1: 3:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Have you been able to get your laptop fixed.
Re: Solution To My Laptop by Peacetalk1: 3:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Have you been able to get your laptop fixed?.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Apple Ipad 1 For Sale At 20k(negotiable) Serious Buyer Needed ASAP / Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S5 with leather pouch For Sale / Digifon Cube Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.