Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

largest business network: connect your biz. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / largest business network: connect your biz. (1792 Views)

You Need A Website For Your Biz Or Any Of Your Project? Check Our Services / (PHOTOS) The Plus Size Model Who Holds The Record For World’s Largest Hips / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

largest business network: connect your biz. by Snipizle(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
What business are you into? kindly drop your business name, biz description and contact details. Let's build the biggest Business Network in Nigeria & beyond.

Here is mine:

I'm the CEO of Mensam, we are into all GENERAL PRINTING services. Contact us on 08060730850 .

I'm into printing jobs, so if a client needs a different biz service I'll simply contact you through your details here....and you should also do likewise.

Drop yours below then add up every other biz contacts that is here. Now Let's grow our businesses!

Email: mensamprint@gmail.com
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by Snipizle(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by bewitching: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
I am a distributor of natural skincare products for various skin problems,whitening and glowing skin,also into body enhancement products like bossom sagging enlargement and lifting,hips enlargement,burrtt enlargement
Bb 2A0786B3
Watsapp 07030142510
Sms 09093308321
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by TheFabTrunk: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Great idea Snipizle. I will be needing some printing works sometime soon.

The Fab Trunk is into the business of accessorising EVERYTHING. From fashion jewellery to interior decor etc.
We also offer gift packaging and deliver nationwide
Instagram: @thefabtrunk
Whatsapp: 09038958610
Email: info@thefabtrunk.com

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by digitalguy: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hi you should list your stuff for sale on flingam .com site
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by philcollectible: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
For all your female fashion needs (footwear, Bags and human hair)PHILS COLLECTIBLE is what you need, shop
from anywhere around NIGERIA......delivery to any part of NIGERIA contact BBM: 533112F0 or call/ whatsapp: 07087244361!!!

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by aterigirl: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Fashion design ,tailoring and training in Yenagoa, agudama. Call 08036622345

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by ammy4id: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Am into clearing and forwarding here in Nigeria in Ikeja Ajao Estate, we also do pick uparound the world. Call me now for your goods to be clear both in Nahco and Apapa 08060142111, OLABISI BY NAME

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by oluwajjayfabric(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
cool!..

OluwayJay fabrics

Some1 I respect in this buisness once said "if you don't use your money for something tangible that you can account for and treasure like shoes.. jeweries clothes n fabrics, you will end up spending it on sumtins you can't see like guguru, groundnut, puff puff etc

That being said,

Contact us on
BBM- 7E2A6E6E
Instagram - Oluwajjay.fabrics..

let
Oluwajay fab fabrics be your number one fabric online store.. dealers in all types of fabrics both wholesale and retail to any location in the country.. Start making profit now!.
Don't spend your money on guguru

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by NwabuezeWini: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
This high compression waist training corset was specifically made to help reduce your tummy ,waist and back measurements. The latex CINCHER is a superior body shaper. It Takes 1 to 4 inches off your waist within 30 days.
Immediately reduces waistline,flattens the tummy and Corrects ur posture.
Promotes quick postpartum recovery (consult your physician).Relieves most kinds of lower back pain (consult your physician).Flexible boning prevents the garment from rolling up. for more detail add me on 2B34087D
Or call on 07056847044

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by acc001(f): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Helo..im anita im into health care...i hav various types of drugs..d liks of:drug for low sperm count,watery sperm,lst lng on bed......contact m on 08128855273 bbm:557F2FAF...for more info
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by YettyC: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2015
I'm into clothing for ladies,To order for your clothes,shoes and bags....Bbm:55992754 Whatsapp:08108714736
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by soultender(f): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Brb
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by temylola(f): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
For all your fashion needs, ladies pls add Amiable Outfits on bbm-55B5B964. Whatsapp- 08029546802. First quaterly sales ongoing now on bags and other selected items. You wouldn't wanna miss it!
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by rossyc(f): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
For your quality bedsheets of different sizes, duvets inclusive feel free to call or text me on 07084115839, BBM :531929AB. Thanks.
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by suptol(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Suptol Designs is a Brand body with different kinds of High Quality Designs ranging from

> Corporate Identity/ Logo for Companies and Individuals
,Artworks such as Album arts/Mixtapes covers, Birthday dp's, Website Banners.
> Flyers / Poster designs, Banners for events
> Corporate Branding such as Business Card (plastic, paper, Transparent) Letterheads, A4 file folder, Envelopes, I.D cards, branded t-shirts, souvenirs e.t.c

We help small and medium scale business become successful by providing them with RIGHT publicity through the use of engaging and compelling DESIGNS which differentiates them from their COMPETITORS at affordable ( but not cheap) prices. We create,re-create, pro-create the un-imaginable graphic designs. You can count on us for optimum service delivery and 100% customer
satisfaction any day.
Call us today to book an appointment with us on: +2347062380698/+2347056828476 or email us at Suptoldesigns@gmail.com.
Creativity & innovation is our watchword.

Below is a link to our portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by olapam(f): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
thanks forthis thread am into wedding gowns mainly renting and sale if you need just email me pamelasedze@gmail.com, col or whatsaap 08113070128 anytime. what do we do in turn @op

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by Snipizle(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2016
I thank you for having the wisdom to showcase your businesses. The network has been growing massively on other social media platforms. We encourage more people to do the same too, you can never tell who needs that service you render... Thanks.
TheFabTrunk:
Great idea Snipizle. I will be needing some printing works sometime soon.
The Fab Trunk is into the business of accessorising EVERYTHING. From fashion jewellery to interior decor etc.
We also offer gift packaging and deliver nationwide
Instagram: @thefabtrunk
Whatsapp: 09038958610
Email: info@thefabtrunk.com
I thank you for having the wisdom to showcase your businesses. The network has been growing massively on other social media platforms.
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by kenotabor(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
#KensCollectibles. #LeatherWorks, #Fashion, #TrendingFootwears.
A Professional Shoe Cobbler!!! We make all kinds of Trending Quality Shoes: Corporates & Casual with Belts to match. And all kinds of Sandals and Slippers palm for both #Male & #female.
You can give us any sample design of your choice and Get the best and Quality Hand made shoes.
Contact Address: Wilmer Bustop, Olodi-Apapa Lagos.
Phone: 07032458684, 08182300438, 08072289575.
Whatsapp: 08182300438.
We also make delivery within and outside Lagos.
You can follow on whatsapp for more samples.
Just contact us and Place your orders online and get the Best Foot wears dat will make you always Stand out from the crowd.
#KensCollectibles. The Home of Quality Hand made Shoes.

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by thawana(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
HELLO LADIES and GENTS, WE HAVE A LOT OF DESIGNER PERFUMES @ a GIVE AWAY PRICE...EXOTIC SOAPs,FACE CREAMS, CUTE HANDY BAGS....so much more... contact us
Whatsapp: 08033334262
BlackBerry channel: C003B5DBE

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by SammyJagz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm a makeup artist  & the CEO of Imósé Signatures
U can book with us for your wedding ceremonies, engagement party, studio shoot, etc.
We specialize in all aspects of makeup & gele
We're located in Benin city & we're also available to travel nationwide. Contact us on: 08142131498
Bbm:5BFA48F7
email: sammyjagz@gmail.com

Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by Snipizle(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Who sells good male wears?
Re: largest business network: connect your biz. by IfysTrueNg(f): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
�Blacksoap: IfysTrue Blacksoap is made with ghana blacksoap base and enriched with sheabutter moringa, palm oil, turmeric, honey and other organic ingredients. Its suitable for bathing kids and adults & gets rid of all forms of chronic skin diseases.
It doesn't bleach, nor darken. It helps you achieve a healthy and glowing skin
Available in 200g cups for #1000 only.

�Coconut Oil: IfysTrue �% pure coconut oil is extracted from mature coconuts.
Price:
100ml is #500
200ml is #1000
300ml is #1500
400ml is #2000
500ml is #2500
1 litre is #5000

�Car Wash: Our lavender car wash contains glycerine. Its gentle on car exterior and leaves the interior smelling great.
Price:
1 litre is #600 only.

�LIQUID SOAP: IfysTrue multipurpose thick Liquid soap is a well scented powerful soap for washing clothes, dishes and for general cleaning of homes and bathrooms.
It leaves a lasting impression especially when used to wash bathrooms.
Ilitre #500
4litres #1800

We are based in Abuja and an deliver to anywhere.

Instagram handle is @ifystrueSoaps_oil
Call/whatsapp line 08097829359

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Wear This? / Saree Dress In India / Classy Ladies Sandals N Wears ..newly Arrived Collection At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.