Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Who Is Really Corrupt? (1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really Corrupt? (1) (691 Views)

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / Is Tinubu Really Corrupt / Buhari Was Brutal.. But Is He Really Corrupt?( Opinions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really Corrupt? (1) by oluvick(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
My mother died a market leader, I appointed my daughter to replace her. My wife is a senator. My in-laws are in states and federal assemblies. My company is in charge of my state's internal revenue. I am a kings maker. I am in charge of my political zone. My words are laws and final. But I am in the opposition. The government of the day is corrupt. I must gang up with others like me to CHANGE things and fill the government with our families members. Who is corrupt?

I am in government. I represent one of the three arms of government. I am a senator/honourable rep. The monies meant for the development of my constituency are in my possession. The people don't really need development. I gave them money and food during election campaigns. That should be enough for them till next election. My senatorial district is too local so I have to make my abode in capital cities, or outside the country with my mistresses . The millions I take home as salaries every month is not enough! They said legislatures are highly paid. What is their business with that. How is it their problem if we're the highest paid in the world? But one thing is sure, I am in the opposition and the government is corrupt. I have to work with my fellow honourable colleague to chase out the government. Things must change around here! Tell me, who is corrupt?

"Your Excellency" yes, that is me! I am the governor of my state. I worked hard to be here. It's never easy to be a governor. I have a mandate to deliver. I have my people to serve. I must not be seen as not working to develop my state. No. The electorate must be proud to have voted for me. So, I have to bring new agenda into the office. I have to abandon the former governor's unfinished projects. What am I to do with old projects when there are many new things calling for attention? Besides, old things shall pass away. I have to award contracts to those who helped finance my election. Who is talking about merit here? Must one merit a contract? I just have to do away with old things. Appoint new faces (my type) into the government. My four (no eight) years of power must be powerful. Who are the masses? Could that be part of the groups that brought me into power? Let me look into my lists of encouraging groups. No! Nothing like masses. Then who are the masses? Hmm, they don't exist! Or, is masses someone's name? Let me alone. I have got a lot of good things coming my way this eight years. But, wait a minute, I am not in line with the government at the central. I belong to the opposition. The government is corrupt. I must fight. I will call them names. I will make the "masses" to understand that the government is corrupt and wicked. Next election will must vote them out! Wait, who is corrupt?

I belong to the people. The people love me. I am for the masses and the populace. I can die for them. The people can die for me. That is how much we love ourselves! But, I don't like what I am seeing, the people are suffering. The government has abandoned them. Oh how they are malnourished and taken for granted. I must help them. I have to contest for a higher office. Gunning for the number one position in the land is not that bad an idea. The people love me and they will be willing to vote me in. But I have to convince them that I am better than the present day government. The government is so corrupt! They people are aware of this. This will be to my advantage. I will continue to sing of how corrupt the government is. I will will make promises. I have to make them believe that I will punish corrupt leaders in the land. I have to promise them an alternative. Something they can be proud of. But I need help! I can't do this alone. I have to form an alliance. Who will I turn to? I am in the opposition. I hate the government. I know many people who also do not like the government. Because the government is corrupt. Great idea! I will talk to them (even though I had accused them of corruption in the past). We have to come together and woo some people from the among the corrupt government caucus. Once they join us, they automatically become Saints? Yeah, this idea will work better! NOW, WHO IS CORRUPT?

NIGERIANS OVER TO YOU.
Re: Who Is Really Corrupt? (1) by Kakpos: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
goodluck, iweala,maduekwue,alam, uba, farouk , akpabio, ffk,etc
Re: Who Is Really Corrupt? (1) by oluvick(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Kakpos:
goodluck, iweala,maduekwue,alam, uba, farouk , akpabio, ffk,etc

**gulp** how nice.....!
Re: Who Is Really Corrupt? (1) by oluvick(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Letter of recommendation now stands in place of certificate!

Who is really corrupt?
Re: Who Is Really Corrupt? (1) by oluvick(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Live on NTA is Tinubu corruption documentary. My question still remains, WHO IS REALLY CORRUPT?

(1) (Reply)

Henry Okah Is Supporting APC And Buhari From His Prison Cell In South Africa / . / Road To Aso Rock 2015:-jonathan Or Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.