Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,521 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. (1151 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by pendicle: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tottenham are closing in on the signing of Fenerbahce star Emmanuel Emenike after lodging a £7.8million offer for his services.

Emenike has been watched intensively by Tottenham scouts in recent weeks, and his agent confirmed Spurs’ interest yesterday, an offer has gone in.

Erdem Konyar told reporters: ‘Tottenham have really only one striker right now so it is not a surprise that they are interested.’

It’s now reported that the bid of £7.8million was lodged shortly after those words, and Spurs are now hopeful of doing business, with Fenerbahce believed to be open to selling.

Chelsea failed with a £16million offer for the Nigeria star in the summer.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/08/tottenham-close-on-emmanuel-emenike-with-7-8m-transfer-bid-5014565/

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by pendicle: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
I hope the deal goes through for him, the Premiership will help his growth and career.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by starlingbawa(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Emmanuel Emenike being linked to Tottenham Hotspurs?
This is sounding very strange to my ears and I'm tempted to ask who are the guys who scout for players for Tottenham Hotspurs

Huh
Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by Kenzico(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2015
I saw d news oh! But I doubt it will work out
Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by tuffgongjo(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Hope they won't enter "one chance" like WBA?
Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by yuncka: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:

LOL! African Torres.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by PHAYOL81: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Fingers crossed
Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by Yustash001(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2015
What do they want to do with him?...may be warming the bench sha....cos he can't bench any of those guys....
Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by Icon4s(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
starlingbawa:
Emmanuel Emenike being linked to Tottenham Hotspurs?
This is sounding very strange to my ears and I'm tempted to ask who are the guys who scout for players for Tottenham Hotspurs

Huh

Shartapp there my friend. Enemy of Nigeria's progress

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by starlingbawa(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Icon4s:

First and foremost, I'm not your friend because I don't know you and I'm not sure I want to either, after your post.

I'm baffled now as to why you insulted me? You needed to comment on this thread or you actually thought you made sense?

I'm mature and as such I'd ignore and overlook the tantrum this one time.

Now back to the topic, please enlighten the whole world and tell us how my comment pits me as an 'enemy of Nigeria's Progress' hence you were only playing to the gallery

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Icon4s:

see this guy...poor football economics analysis.
#crapload
Re: Tottenham Are Closing In On The Signing Of Fenerbahce Star Emmanuel Emenike. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
My sentiment as well ooo
The dude is really off form both for club and country...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Dumping Spain To Play For Nigeria- Real Madrid Star / Watch & Download: The Highlight Video Of Barcelona 5 – 2 Rayo Vallecano / VIDEO : Barcelona Vs Real Madrid 1 - 2 All Goals & Match Highlight (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.