Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? (1070 Views)

When Buhari Suddenly Realised That Dasuki Sponsored His Campaign / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by eaglechild: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
I just observed that Buhari who has failed twice in his bid to be elected president has suddenly realised that the SE and SS exist.

In his previous campaigns in the failed attempts he did not even bother to visit majority of the states in the SE and SS believing they were irrelevant.

After failing repeatedly he has decided to pay lip service to some states who have furnished him with rented crowds albeit scanty.

Even though this may seem to be a good move, I think he is just lining the pocket of broom sellers who have happily come out to cheer him.

My advice for Buhari is that he should consolidate on his strong points if any and quit wasting his time and resources.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by fattybombom: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Don't mind d old expired politician. His hatred for ndi-igbo is written all over him. He thinks he can fool us.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2015
fattybombom:
Don't mind d old expired politician. His hatred for ndi-igbo is written all over him. He thinks he can fool us.
speak for yourself... if he really had a change of kind its posts like dz that wud trigger dat hatred u speak of...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by FastShipping: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2015
If he didn't go to the East you will complain. If he goes you also complain. He didn't have the resources to travel last time to every states. He was able to travel to 13 states by road out of 36 states but now he has the resources and backing of Nigerians to be everywhere.

I hope this hatred and Buhari this and Buhari that stops soon.

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by aresa: 1:30am On Jan 10, 2015
eaglechild:
I just observed that Buhari who has failed twice in his bid to be elected president has suddenly realised that the SE and SS exist.

In his previous campaigns in the failed attempts he did not even bother to visit majority of the states in the SE and SS believing they were irrelevant.

After failing repeatedly he has decided to pay lip service to some states who have furnished him with rented crowds albeit scanty.

Even though this may seem to be a good move, I think he is just lining the pocket of broom sellers who have happily come out to cheer him.

My advice for Buhari is that he should consolidate on his strong points if any and quit wasting his time and resources.

Buhari actually did his best to engage the SE and SS, but there blind loyalty to the clueless one didn't let them see road. Like they say, better late than never..

The question you should have asked is why are SS and SE folks all of a sudden loving Buhari and trooping out left and right to engage him and his agenda...

The answer of course remains the fact that the clueless one aka Jonadumb failed them just like he did the rest of the country and they are not trying to be fooled all over again and be left behind.

You can not fool people all the time....

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2015
aresa:

Buhari actually did his best to engage the SE and SS, but there blind loyalty to the clueless one didn't let them see road. Like they say, better late than never..

The question you should have asked is why are SS and SE folks all of a sudden loving Buhari and trooping out left and right to engage him and his agenda...

The answer of course remains the fact that the clueless one aka Jonadumb failed them just like he did the rest of the country and they are not trying to be fooled all over again and be left behind.

don't generalize... is Rochas, Amaechi and Oshiomole from d north?...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by aresa: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
If he didn't go to the East you will complain. If he goes you also complain. He didn't have the resources to travel last time to every states. He was able to travel to 13 states by road out of 36 states but now he has the resources and backing of Nigerians to be everywhere.

I hope this hatred and Buhari this and Buhari that stops soon.

Osinbanjo was out talking to people in Lagos and the same jokers cry, yelled and ridiculed him because he didn't do the same thing in their town and villages and..

This is what you get when people are confused, when they have low self esteem, when they have zero sense of identity and self worth...

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by aresa: 1:37am On Jan 10, 2015
lygn19:
don't generalize... is Rochas, Amaechi and Oshiomole from d north?...

The folks you mentioned means nothing to them and they abuse and ridicule them 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 10, 2015
aresa:

The folks you mentioned means nothing to them and they abuse and ridicule them 24/7.

who re the them... I don't know abt Edo state, but if u come to ph d amount of ppl moving to apc is alarming even ijaws, thanks to Nyesom Wike's saga... as for imo most ppl ke in particular used to be a Gej fan/ pdp until I went to my home town I decided my fate... if Rochas is in apc we re in apc, if he goes down, we go down together with him and his apc...

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by brutef0rce101: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2015
I just dont know the problem of you kids on nairaland. You are the people that give the igbos bad namr and create more enemies for them. The man couldnt travel everywhere the last time cos of resources, you castigatr him. Now he is campaigning in igboland and you still complaining. Wetin dey do una sef.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by aresa: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2015
lygn19:
who re the them... I don't know abt Edo state, but if u come to ph d amount of ppl moving to apc is alarming even ijaws, thanks to Nyesom Wike's saga... as for imo most ppl ke in particular used to be a Gej fan/ pdp until I went to my home town I decided my fate... if Rochas is in apc we re in apc, if he goes down, we go down together with him and his apc...

I referenced the folks from that region on NL.

I do appreciate your exceptionalism which remains a rarity non NL..

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by Ojiofor: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari dey hustle for votes
Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by scribble: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2015
OP...he failed twice, not thrice and its not him that remembered

Its Tinubu and Amaechi that reminded him

At his advanced age he cant remember his phone number, talkless of where to campaign
Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 10, 2015
aresa:

I know you are Yoruba and desperate to see old Buhari come in with intent of seeing Osinbanjo in the driving seat through back door some day. Keep dreaming! We SE and SS know all these and stand united with GEJ 100%.
Re: Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2015
new2020:

I know you are Yoruba and desperate to see old Buhari come in with intent of seeing Osinbanjo in the driving seat through back door some day. Keep dreaming! We SE and SS know all these and stand united with GEJ 100%.
an igbo man wud hv been d ryt candidate as d vice president, but not in a situation we have bad mounted everybody... do u think d votes dat wud make him vp wud come from heaven...

(1) (Reply)

Former APC Chairman, 3 Lawmakers, Others Defect To PDP In Yobe / Fani Kayode At It Again / State Of Confusion! Checkout This Woman Outfit! [APC+PDP]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.