Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Is The Most Humiliated USA President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Humiliated USA President? (694 Views)

Northern Christians Are The Most Humiliated Says T. Y. Danjuma / Northern Christians Most Humiliated -Danjuma / Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Humiliated USA President? by scottN(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2008
I wonder who u think is the most humiliated US president on the international scene in the choices below
1. Richard Nixon - The Watergate Scandal
2. Bill Clinton - The Monica Lewinsky Affair
3. George Bush - The shoe-throwing incident

For me I think none compares to that of George Bush as this is one of the most demeaning acts a fellow can institute on another in the Arab World.
Re: Who Is The Most Humiliated USA President? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2008
george bush of course! the most hated and unpopular president in american history grin
Re: Who Is The Most Humiliated USA President? by Giayong(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
Richard Nixon,we Chinese will never choose him as the most humiliated president in spite of the watergate,because first he visited China,met Chairman Maozedong,urged USA to begin the work to establish diplomatic relationship with China and we always regard as a friend of China,although the work finished by Jimmy Carter.Second,he supported China to return UN.Third he withdrawed the USA troops and stop the Vietnam War.

Bill Clinton,well,I have never forgot his troops bombed our embassy in Jugoslavia in 1999.If possible,I wanna throw a pair of shoes at him!

George Bush?I will throw a missile at him if possible.He is evil,killed thousands and thousands of muslim.Because of him,the world is not peace,let alone to harmony.

(1) (Reply)

Us Questions Maduekwe On Corruption, Ribadu / And She Accepted! / Nairalanders All Talk And No Action!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.