Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (44385 Views)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2015
fairheven:
If Buhari can't remember his fone number it simply means he is not obsessed with gadgets,that means he has better tins to do with his life,most likely he has someone wu handles his phone callz,I have seen a lot of buzy pple that do that.JONA shud get a life.
Better things like tend to his cow? if he can not remember his phone number than he is senile. That's probably why tinubu is backing him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by 100Cents: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Oh lawd.. Gej is a complete slayer cheesy, how the hell he kne w that nigga don't remember stuff.

With this speech, I rate Jonathan a Professor of rhetoriscs.

Imo. It's a long long time, I witnessed this kind of washing... Chai.

That was classic..
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by ajealadick(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=manuelzz post=29655990]I agree with Mr President. A man(Buhari) that referred to Ogbonnaya Onu as Ex-minister at Abakaliki yesterday,during his campaign....and the other day we saw him using a tablet upside down. Smh
"Aside the fact that Buhari is too old to lead a complex country like Nigeria,the age of his ideas is also a great cause of concern to the masses".................Sule Lamido 2014[/quote

Mr technology, have you heard of auto rotation on android devices including tablets and phones? I sometimes prefer my device upside down.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by boma95(f): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2015
this man should jus take a chill pill biko
so the only thing he can think of is dht
"buhari cannot remember his phone
number"...i knw hz clueless bt nt to
ds extent....hz a phd holder na
we gave hm seven
long years to rule us
his talkn abt the thieving women
in hz cabinet stella oduah nd co.
mr president do us one good
nd stabilise oil price before
u go back to otueke grin
btw why does he lay so
much emphasis on GMB's
jail threat to corrupt pple undecided
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Frankiss44(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2015
walecom4u:
The first person that will enter Kirikiri maximum prison when GMB assume Aso Rock in May 29, 2015 would be GEJ...No escape route for Oga Johan and his team cry

Keep dreaming.... Maybe you people think this ab0ki is coming back as a military dictator this time around. There is something called rule of law now unlike then when we were ruled by Buhari's constitution.

And we all know he can't even smell Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
muib:

Tell me who is clueless?
One is Operating a tab and the other pretending to operate a switched off desktop
more like looking at the tablet with a puzzled demure
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

With this speech, I rate Jonathan a Professor of rhetoriscs.

Imo. It's a long long time, I witnessed this kind of washing... Chai.

That was classic..
extremely classic
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Usman212s: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2015
2015 Campaign Massages
APC- We will ensure stable power supply
PDP- Where is Mrs Buhari?
APC- We are going to fight corruption
PDP -APC plotted to hack INEC computers
APC - We are going to fight terrorism.
PDP-Some senior citizens are motor park touts
APC- We are going to invest in agriculture
PDP -. S’South can collapse economy ifJonathan loses
APC .-We are going to upgrade the standardof Education
PDP -I’ll expose failures of ex-heads of state.

GMB is d best pls vote 4 a better change.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by thewarrior72: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2015
spenca:
Neither do I know my number does that mean am old or dull ? What an idiotic statement
If u can remember yours, I'm sorry, your own case is worst & probably suffering from down syndrome, infact you're autistic grin cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by 100Cents: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
reezee:
Janathan is afraid of going to jail lmao

Based on trumped up charges ?

So Alex Ekwueme and Jim Nwobodo deserved to be in jail because Buhari jailed them for 201 years ?

Some of una way be Nigerian youth dey reason through anus ?

I will never like to hear that any former general is ruling this country. Some of these men don't act better than cows .. okay, obasanjo fought corruption using EFCC. Who were his victims ?

Only his enemies..

Obj was in prison via Abacha, was he supposed to be there ? Then he comes out to continue the animal farm charade of throwing perceived enemies into prison using political might.smh..

Kids everywhere..

Maturity is not an element of age. I heard when Buhari was attacked, GEJ condoled with him and offered him government security personally. Up to 30 men to ensure his safety. At least GEJ govt is not a govt of political assassination and jailing of personal enemies.. like OB...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by nwaanambra1(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
maxdozie:
Am not Surprised so many Nigerians are blinded by lies. ..
See dem saying GEJ aint worthy of d presidency..
Is It that Old FOOL BUHARI dat is worthy

I get really upset when i see Ppl saying dey would vote for Buhari... He is yet to tell us what he would change and How he would change it...

APC are just bunch of Thief's waiting to get into power and Waste our money.... Buhari hasn't changed he is Dsame. .. He doesn't regret any of his passed actions...

U Guy want GEJ to join the Army and fight BOKO HARAM ....Some Nigerians are just ungrateful ppl.. .Buhari till 2019 My foot..

am not into insults but for this your comment i have to be excused!

[size=28pt]YOU ARE AN OUT-AND-OUT M0R0N! NO WONDER YOU SUPPORT GEJ!
[/size]

[size=18pt]i have noticed that supporters of GEJ are either morally bankrupt, criminally minded or are an outright m0r0ns that doesn't really know whats going on in Nigeria now - economically, socially, politically, security-wise and otherwise! angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by chuksonu(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
A MUST READ FOR EVERY TRUE NIGERIAN. Let's open our
eyes and be wise...
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
1. SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP)
2. KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
3. KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari(former PDP)
4. KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5. KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i(forme r PDP)
6. JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru(former PDP)
7. BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar
(former PDP)
8. GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9. NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
10. ADAMAWA - Umar JibrillaBindow (former PDP)
11. PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong(former PDP)
12. BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom(former PDP)
13. TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14. RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside(form er PDP)
15. IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16. ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17. ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18. EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State
&National Assembly Candidates are also all
former PDP members! Let me not also forget
to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was
a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005). Do I
also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or
Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then
Governor for 7 years? The list goes on and
on. If PDP wasted and stole our time and
resources for the past 16 years, my dearest
citizens, the names listed above and many
more are part of these bunch of criminals
who stole and wasted these our resources.
They were and are part of the people who
lied and lie to us. My people, YES! We want
change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would
wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a
thief? Would I stop being a thief because I
changed gang? Some of us will always
argue that the states controlled by these
thieves are better than the others, but let
me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers
in the past 1 year that he became a member
of the APC? Was it last year that APC was
formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's
Government that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which
person in this APC has not been in the
corridor or close to the corridor of power in
these past 16 years? We revolved &
continue to revolve around the same group
of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it. If they're saints as
they claim, we wouldnt be where we are
today. Do I need to start mentioning their
names and portfolios? If I cant mention all,
at least I know for a fact that as far back as
1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of
his state assembly, he also was a Minister in
Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions. I also know without doubt that
Gen Buhari apart from being a PTF
Chairman, rose to become the Head of State
as far as 1983. Very recently, Atiku Abubakar
was an 8 years Vice President. I cant believe
that at 72 someone who was Head of State
at 41 wants to be president again. I cant
also come to term with myself whenever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowon was about 23
years old when he became Nigeria’s Head of
State. How many 33 years old can be ward
councilors today? My dearest citizens of the
Republic, do we continue rotating our
leaders and expect to move forward? Do we
expect to be in 2015 and have someone
who ruled us decades ago rule us? As a
child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
young man, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule
me as president. When do I see a 31 years
old be governors or senator or even
ministers? Dearests, Gen Martin Luther
Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now
the Chairman of SURE-P. David Mark, former
governor of 2 different states is today our
Senate President. Tomorrow, if PDP no
longer favours him, he will join forces with
APC or which ever party there is. We are
where we are today because our fathers
failed in their responsibilities to plan for
us. Are we going to let our children suffer
what we suffer by allowing these people
rotate offices among themselves? Whether
we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president receives a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also receive his
millions as pension and the cycle will
continue. One thing is sure, if Jonathan
retains his presidency next year, he will not
employ me in his government. One thing is
also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ
you in his government. Who will they then
employ? Of course, they will employ the
same old crooks to help them out. This is
not Change, APC is not change. When we see
change, we go know! God Bless
Nigeria.
Umu nne m! APC is never the change we need now.
Please let's be very careful.
Happy weekend all!
{copied}. ·
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by 100Cents: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Una wan kill this man ni.

They want Goodluck to stop now but all these while, we have been labeling him clueless. Now, we all know who is clueless.

Tell Nigerians the truth, we are listening.

A man that cannot present his certificate cannot rule me.

Better said a man who joined Twitter in 2014 as a septuagenarian cannot rule us.

He uses palm top upside down..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Honestly, when people say GEJ my brain interpreted it as jerk and he is proving me right.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by todayguest(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
SW politicians are very clever. They know, if Buhari wins, he will be the head. However, Osinbanjo will in charge like Idiagbon. SW me hail oh. cool
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by seunlayi(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

Better said a man who joined Twitter in 2014 as a septuagenarian cannot rule us.

He uses palm top upside down..
you don finish GMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Emmahunk(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Ozedy post=29655091][/quote]

I was getting worried in the past but now I weep for my Country.
How low can we decend just to paint our opponents dirty!
All over the world, politicians try convincing the electorates with clear cut and meaningful manifesto NOT running themselves down. For a sitting president, there are some comments that are not supposed to be made by him.
The other day, it was calling some elder statesmen ' motor park touts'. A one time governor of Anambra State once called retirees 'dead woods', till date, he is yet to recover from the outcome.
What Nigerians need now is the assurance that next four years will produce miracles which could not be done in six years and on the other hand an assurance that there is no hidden plan to Islamise the whole Nation.
It's high time we faced realities and stop chasing shadows
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by stexsy(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Beesluv:
What doe he need his number for
are u for real? So he shud nt knw his phone number. Am now convinced u dont knw urs
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by thewarrior72: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2015
"He recalled that Buhari jailed some prominent Igbo politicians while in office as head of state, including former Vice-President Alex Ekwueme and former governor of old Anambra State, Chief Jim Nwobodo"
^^^^^^
I love this particular potion, let every deluded & misguided igbo supporting this medieval evil buhari knew what he did to the igbo political leaders then, he jail them 170&230 years while shagari was on house arrest......we can't forget so quick
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by stexsy(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
First, this is very petty. I bet this is the "issues" Olisa Metuh was talking about when he said the campaigns should be "issues based".

The president has a knack for making very flippant remarks only befitting for a drunken bar tender in a greasy spoon. He exaggerates like a kid.

Last time it was "not a single rifle[/b] and today it is about an inability to remember his phone number. Now, what if by sheer happenstance Buhari decides to get petty as well and blurts out his phone number and that of several other people (I know this will never happen, but just saying) on a campaign ground, what does that then make GEJ??

The man keeps sounding like a kid.
Very very poor diction.
Very uninspiring.

Haven't we had great leaders in the past when there wasn't phones?? Is one's ability to remember their phone number a criteria for good leadership?? Is this man sane at all
when APC insults the presidency u wont advice them to stop, wen they use GEJs name to campaign u dont talk. Now that GEJ is defending himsef u ve d mouth to talk n hands to type shit. Kip it up
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by femliany(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2015
So Otuoke you want him to lecture us on how we will revive the economy right?so thet you can his ideas abi?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by kolado(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Boko haram has captured 25LGA out 27 in borno yet GEJ is telling us Buhari doesn't know his phone number. How does that affect Boko haram insurgency.Boko haram has captured 25LGA out 27 in borno yet GEJ is telling us Buhari doesn't know his phone number. How does that affect Boko haram insurgency.Boko haram has captured 25LGA out 27 in borno yet GEJ is telling us Buhari doesn't know his phone number. How does that affect Boko haram insurgency.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by debedebe(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Good morning beautiful people... It's 5 weeks to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy--------------They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They didn't raise 21Billion to support Education; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE, CORRUPTION AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED!!!
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by jeje123(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:
Senility at the highest point.

We need a more vibrant modern man like GEJ to steer the affairs of this great nation like ours at this critical time not a junk.

Fidel castrol
Gadafi
Charles Taylor
Paul Biya
Robert Mugabe
Sekou toure
Omar Al- Bashir

The like of Buhari

We don't need that backwardness in Nigeria again
Jonathan is a vibrant liar he claim dat GMB sent nwobodo to 201yrs imprison! How old was d man b4 and after d jail term if i may ask?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by fxskye: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2015
kyrbabe:
Methink GEJ tactics on fighting dirty is a masterstroke at this stage. His opposition, APC had fought dirty on the social media and had heaped hatred against GEJ. Now APC wants issues based campaign since they'd made a head start in causing not a few Nigerians to hate GEJ.
If GEJ keeps on hitting Buhari like this and increases the attack Buhari can't survive to February 14. That's the way to go now.
GEJ achievements are plenty but needless to say them since APC will twist them.

Fire on our president, the non-gullible youths in sw and across the country are behind u.

GEJ till 2019. Buhari go and retire cos you're just too old for a young country like Nigeria. APC bring a younger one and a real progressive next time in 2019.

Mr Jonathan is getting it wrong big time. Not surprise since there is no achievement to campaign with in last six yrs. Then he resulted to this kind of campaigns.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Boriqua(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2015
sodiqrasaq:
39 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12. ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise #21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise #21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise #21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise #21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise #21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ENOUGH OF THEIR TRASH! NO WAY!! NO MORE!!!

Dont forget to remember these...
1. Who violently overthrew our peace loving civilian president.(Shagari) in 1983 coup,there-by distroying our democracy.
2. Who cold bloodedly butchered our future leaders serving the country (corp members) in 2011.
3. Who has posed as a treat to our democracy since 2011 till date by promising publicly to make Nigeria un-governable thereby raising those rascals Boko haram.
4. Vote for those that understand and supports democracy. and s
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Lucky77: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Evertime this JONA opens mouth during campaign, he ends up giving reasons why he should be voted out.
He has come this far JUST by LUCK, and sorry to say this, this is how far LUCK can take him.
You can't be taller than you chi.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2015
stexsy:
are u for real? So he shud nt knw his phone number. Am now convinced u dont knw urs

I DONT KNOW MY NUMBERS! AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT'S NOT A CRIME!

if i need to give you any of my number i scroll thru my phone book and extract it and give you!

give me reasons why its a must that i know my number!

A busy successful executive doesn't need to know his number - others will keep tab of his number cause they are the ones calling on him to help solve their problems!

very stvpid and m0r0nic man!
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Sunnyade01(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2015
I am in my 20s & sometimes I don't remember my phone number as well. During GMB military gvt. Nigeria has four functioning refineries producing 100,000 barrels of refined products daily.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by maxdozie(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2015
nwaanambra1:

am not into insults but for this your comment i have to be excused!

[size=28pt]YOU ARE AN OUT-AND-OUT M0R0N! NO WONDER YOU SUPPORT GEJ!
[/size]

[size=18pt]i have noticed that supporters of GEJ are either morally bankrupt, criminally minded or are an outright m0r0ns that doesn't really know whats going on in Nigeria now - economically, socially, politically, security-wise and otherwise! angry[/size]

Hurray!!!! Everyone please Clap for Him!!!
WHAT A STUPID COMMENT... COMING FROM A FOOL...

Like i would always say... Am sure ur above 18. U got Yah voters Card...
Vote For Buhari why i votr for GEJ..
as Simple as That
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Lanrefreshkid: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2015
I hate to read this so called Mr president's speach. His level of inteligency deteriorates by the day and honestly he has lost it, he has little or nothing to offer.

even If i cant vote Buhari i would rather vote for the woman than vote for this clueless man.

All i can see in speach is fear and anger. I cant just imagine this man to be our president for another 4years. I pity naija

I cant wait to vote him out come feb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each / ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.