Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,942 members, 7,841,621 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway (6599 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Shares Yoruba Symbol / Somali Men Appreciation Thread / Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Raiders: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

So I should believe what a White person thinks of me? That is the bantu logic for you. In the eyes of the white man arabs are sand Nigggggers. Every group of people have a derogatory word for each other.

But the most racist scientist have labeled Horn Africans as Hamtic and different from Negroid in appearance and lingusitically and genetically.

If you believe Somalis/Ethiopians are your brothers, than go talk to the Bantus who have lived as slaves in their border for the last 500 years. lol
The Somalians and Ethiopians I know are very nice folks. its ignorant people like you who think they are special and different from other negros that make me upset. y'all are Africans just like any Negros
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Raiders:
The Somalians and Ethiopians I know are very nice folks. its ignorant people like you who think they are special and different from other negros that make me upset. y'all are Africans just like any Negros

I dont think I am better than Bantus. I am simply proud of being Cushitic, and not Negro like you guys. It is you who is ignorant who claims anyone. You guys claim Hispanics, mixed breed people.

What is wrong with me saying i am proud to be Somali (Cushitic). My DNA is not like Bantus, my language family is not like Bantus, my History has no involvement with Bantus, yet you want to label me a Negroi for the sole purpose of uplifting your people for what ever reason.

Stick to your people, I will stick mine, we aren to related, and stop mentioning Somalis and tell that your Bantu friends who run around white sites saying that not all blacks are ugly and pointing out how Somali/Ethiopians look. This only shows how low your self esteem is.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Raiders: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

I dont think I am better than Bantus. I am simply proud of being Cushitic, and not Negro like you guys. It is you who is ignorant who claims anyone. You guys claim Hispanics, mixed breed people.

What is wrong with me saying i am proud to be Somali (Cushitic). My DNA is not like Bantus, my language family is not like Bantus, my History has no involvement with Bantus, yet you want to label me a Negroi for the sole purpose of uplifting your people for what ever reason.

Stick to your people, I will stick mine, we aren to related, and stop mentioning Somalis and tell that your Bantu friends who run around white sites saying that not all blacks are ugly and pointing out how Somali/Ethiopians look. This only shows how low your self esteem is.
you are very ignorant. you need to go back to high school to study your biology again. There is no race called Cushitic. Blacks/Negriod or Africans are divided into 3 ethnic group: Bantu ( West and Central Africa), East Africans and the southern Africans. Somalians/ Ethiopians are subset of the Negro race. you are a negro and an African just like any black person
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Raiders:
you are very ignorant. you need to go back to high school to study your biology again. There is no race called Cushitic. Blacks/Negriod or Africans are divided into 3 ethnic group: Bantu ( West and Central Africa), East Africans and the southern Africans. Somalians/ Ethiopians are subset of the Negro race. you are a negro and an African just like any black person

Their is no race period, but every group of people have origins. Thus the reason why people who are Cushitic live in the horn and have similar culture and appearance as they are related. They have no relations to Bantus.

How can Somalis be a subset when we have E1B1B which Bantus dont have but people in North Africa and Arabia have. Why do we speak the same language family of North Africans and Arabs? This is also the region where E1B1B is found. I am in America and have a better education than you.

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Nonsense! What are somali related threads doing in nairaland(a nigerian social platform). Whats our business if somalis wannabe white?
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Raiders: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Their is no race period, but every group of people have origins. Thus the reason why people who are Cushitic live in the horn and have similar culture and appearance as they are related. They have no relations to Bantus.

How can Somalis be a subset when we have E1B1B which Bantus dont have but people in North Africa and Arabia have. Why do we speak the same language family of North Africans and Arabs? This is also the region where E1B1B is found. I am in America and have a better education than you.

dude, I am also in America and attended college in the States. my native country, Nigeria education system is far better than Somalia and Ethiopia combined together. I don't think there is internet in Somalia. Race do exist and its use to classify group of people with similar biologicaland physical features. you think y'all are better because you E1B1B. just because Somali have a little Arab gene don't make them better than other black Africans. I consider Somalians a mixture of Blacks and a little bit of Arab dna. your language/culture is similar to the Arab/North Africans is because you guys were once slaves to the Arab and your women were raped by the Arabs.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Raiders:
dude, I am also in America and attended college in the States. my native country, Nigeria education system is far better than Somalia and Ethiopia combined together. I don't think there is internet in Somalia. Race do exist and its use to classify group of people with similar biologicaland physical features. you think y'all are better because you E1B1B. just because Somali have a little Arab gene don't make them better than other black Africans. I consider Somalians a mixture of Blacks and a little bit of Arab dna. your language/culture is similar to the Arab/North Africans is because you guys were once slaves to the Arab and your women were raped by the Arabs.

Your lack of Somali history shows me that the education you talk about is something you dont have.

Somalis dont have Arab Dna, as the came from us, as you can see E1B1B originated from the Horn of Africa. Secondly Somalis were never slaves, in fact it was Somalis/Ethiopians forefathers that once controlled what is now Southern Arabia and Sudan and parts of Egypt.

You are one of those anti white stereotypical American Blacks who run after Horn Africans while neglecting the people who you are related to in west africa. Your ignorance that Somalis have Arab due to being slaves and being raped is only a projection of the history of your people in America.

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Raiders: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Your lack of Somali history shows me that the education you talk about is something you dont have.

Somalis dont have Arab Dna, as the came from us, as you can see E1B1B originated from the Horn of Africa. Secondly Somalis were never slaves, in fact it was Somalis/Ethiopians forefathers that once controlled what is now Southern Arabia and Sudan and parts of Egypt.

You are one of those anti white stereotypical American Blacks who run after Horn Africans while neglecting the people who you are related to in west africa. Your ignorance that Somalis have Arab due to being slaves and being raped is only a projection of the history of your people in America.

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Raiders: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

don't get me wrong. I love all black women and I think Somali and Ethiopia have some of the most beautiful African women. I just don't see why some people like you are trying to divided black people and act like you guys are totally different. do you know that the word negro/black was first used to described the Ethiopians/ Somali by the early Romans? Y'all have more similar physical features to other sub Sahara Africans than to the Arabs, Indians and Europeans. your language is similar to the Arabs because of history of trade with the Arabs but that doesn't not mean you guys are not Africans. most of the Arabs in north Africans only recently migrated from the middle east and were not the original settlers

1 Like

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Raiders:
don't get me wrong. I love all black women and I think Somali and Ethiopia have some of the most beautiful African women. I just don't see why some people like you are trying to divided black people and act like you guys are totally different. do you know that the word negro/black was first used to described the Ethiopians/ Somali by the early Romans? Y'all have more similar physical features to other sub Sahara Africans than to the Arabs, Indians and Europeans. your language is similar to the Arabs because of history of trade with the Arabs but that doesn't not mean you guys are not Africans. most of the Arabs in north Africans only recently migrated from the middle east and were not the original settlers

1. We look nothing like Bantus (even white racists will tell you that)

2. Our language didnt come become of trade with Arabs, we already spoke our language, which is a different language than semiotic but still Afroasiatic.

3. The word for black was never used to describe Horn Africans, words like Habesha and Berber and Cushitic were used not Negroid/Black

4. The Somalis use the word Black in third person and same with Ethiopians

5. Who is dividing black people? We are not black, you are simply an Afrocentric trying to tie yourself to Somalis/Ethiopians. Your lack of history tells me a lot, I assume you are a self educated black, lmao, you know very little about the Horn. You dont even know basic facts. These are some of the facts that you said which are wrong.

a. You said we were slaves of Arabs. This is wrong
b. You said we were created because of mixture with Arabs. This is wrong
c. You said our language came into existence because of Arabs. This is wrong. Our language was always separate from Arabic.
d. You said our women were Raped by Arabs, this is wrong.
e. You said we are black. This is wrong. As Race is a social construct. And Somalis/Ethiopians dont view themselves as black nor look it.
f. You said we look like other sub-Saharan Africans. Lol.

How can I even take you seriously when you are so ignorant. It's pathetic, your lust and thirst for Non Negroid drives your ambitions to run around and try to claim people you dont even know. Did you even know that SomaliS/Ethiopians systematically enslaved Bantus/Nilotics simply on their appearance and regarded them as subhuman?
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hussein Samatar first Somali to hold public office in minnesota

At his victory party last night, he reached out to any African-Americans who don't consider him one of their own, saying his election wouldn't be possible without the civil-rights struggle.

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the people who came before us, Samatar said. "We are part of the new African-American community in the state of Minnesota.

Samatar says he prefers to be known as an African-American rather than as a Somali-American, which he finds too limiting.

Last time I checked, Somalia is still in Africa," he said an in interview. "And I am an American. Therefore, I am more African-American than anyone else.

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2010/11/03/hussein-samatar-first-somali-american-to-hold-public-office-in-minnesota

1 Like

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
This generation is even more educated and that trend will continue the days of tarnishing our good name are becoming limited. undecided
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Maakhir(m): 5:27am On Jan 18, 2015
axum:

Whats the point of posting random Somalis dancing? Your obsession has to end. Your very sick in the head. I can't even come up with an equivalency.

It would be like me being a Bantu and being the descendant of slaves who were enslaved by whites, and then I go on a white forum and say how we are related.

Your very ill, get help

She's proving that some somalis consider themselves as black

Idi*t
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Maakhir you tell me who can they pass for?
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2015
If no one said a peep then I will go ahead and assume african americas
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Maakhir(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2015
barwaaqo:
Maakhir you tell me who can they pass for?

Who?
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Maakhir(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2015
barwaaqo:
If no one said a peep then I will go ahead and assume african americas

I wouldn't really know, I don't live in America
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2015
If you were in america and no one said a peep to you then you would assume those are africa americans.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Especially those whites they would assume it faster than usain Bolt.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by BuyaNami: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
As a Somali guy I want to apologize for my country man's propaganda, we Africans are one people with slight mutations depending on the area each group lives. Somalis outside of Somalia are treated the same way as Nigerians outside of Nigeria, the only people that respect a dark skinned person is another dark skinned person, so ignore the E1B1B bullshit. Arabs call us 'Abiid' in their countries which means slaves, so by no means am I related to an Arab- they can Bleep themselves for all I care. Nigerians are my brothers as is every African.
White people don't distinguish between a Somali and a Nigerian we're both Niggers to them so Bleep them, same goes for the Asians... the only group that sees us men are our brothers across the continent.

Moreover, it is always easy to conquer a group once they're subdivided and that is the main motivation behind nationalism and ethnicism, it's a way to keep us from helping each other. When Somalia is under attach the Nigerian is told to not worry about it because they are Cushitic people and when Nigeria is under attack the Somali is told to not worry about it because they are Bantu people ( it's bullshit). Nationalism works in a similar way, Nigerians would not go into Congo to help the civilians there because of an imaginary line on the sand, that mindset is live and well in the horn of Africa as well, everyone sees themselves as a unique group and isolate themselves and facilitate and easy takeover.
One Africa, One People, One History, One Struggle.

1 Like

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Buya Boom !cheesy
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2016
BuyaNami:
As a Somali guy I want to apologize for my country man's propaganda, we Africans are one people with slight mutations depending on the area each group lives. Somalis outside of Somalia are treated the same way as Nigerians outside of Nigeria, the only people that respect a dark skinned person is another dark skinned person, so ignore the E1B1B bullshit. Arabs call us 'Abiid' in their countries which means slaves, so by no means am I related to an Arab- they can Bleep themselves for all I care. Nigerians are my brothers as is every African.
White people don't distinguish between a Somali and a Nigerian we're both Niggers to them so Bleep them, same goes for the Asians... the only group that sees us men are our brothers across the continent.

Moreover, it is always easy to conquer a group once they're subdivided and that is the main motivation behind nationalism and ethnicism, it's a way to keep us from helping each other. When Somalia is under attach the Nigerian is told to not worry about it because they are Cushitic people and when Nigeria is under attack the Somali is told to not worry about it because they are Bantu people ( it's bullshit). Nationalism works in a similar way, Nigerians would not go into Congo to help the civilians there because of an imaginary line on the sand, that mindset is live and well in the horn of Africa as well, everyone sees themselves as a unique group and isolate themselves and facilitate and easy takeover.
One Africa, One People, One History, One Struggle.

Just for the record, there are no bantus in Nigeria. Except for tivs I think, they're sub bantu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses (with Direct English Translations) / Richest And Prominent Tribes In Africa / Nigerian Diaspora (1400 – 1900AD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.