Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 (2120 Views)

Camry 2.2 Lovers Lounge! Come In / Difference Between Lexus X300 And Toyota Highlander / Honda Odyssey And Toyota Sienna,which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by Lordscrown(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Hello house,
I discovered that toyota sienna. And. Toyota camry 2.2 goes for almost the price (2nd hand),so I keep wondering why is it so,so I put here,which will you prefer?2.2 or. Sienna and why?
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by nurey(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Lordscrown:
Hello house,
I discovered that toyota sienna. And. Toyota camry 2.2 goes for almost the price (2nd hand),so I keep wondering why is it so,so I put here,which will you prefer?2.2 or. Sienna and why?

Seriously what sort of a question is this now I won't go into details but I will answer your question with 2 reasoning:
1. If I have a wife and three young children which I have to take to school during week days and to grandma house during weekends with lots of load and sometimes extra passengers which vehicle will come handy?

2. I am a young man in my early 30s and I have a moderate paying job and a girl friend I take clubing ni alale friday which of the two will you recommend for me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by Lordscrown(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Please,which type of tyre is good for a. Toyota. Sienna?I mean in terms of hieght and width..205/65 215/65 or 195/65?
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by Kashif(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
nurey:

Seriously what sort of a question is this now I won't go into details but I will answer your question with 2 reasoning:
1. If I have a wife and three young children which I have to take to school during week days and to grandma house during weekends with lots of load and sometimes extra passengers which vehicle will come handy?

2. I am a young man in my early 30s and I have a moderate paying job and a girl friend I take clubing ni alale friday which of the two will you recommend for me?

Early 30 and you never wan marry? LOL! But your response is classic though...
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by nurey(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kashif:

Bros me I am in my twenties if you care to know, I just used that reasoning for example sir
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by nurey(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lordscrown:
Please,which type of tyre is good for a. Toyota. Sienna?I mean in terms of hieght and width..205/65 215/65 or 195/65?

My sienna came with 205/65 when I bought two new tires for the front, I bought 215/70R15 LT they said it was gonna raise the front and since then I neva regret

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by Lordscrown(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kashif:

Bros,prof nurey response no. Classic o,for a single clubbing guy,e fit use sienna pack him guys go club na..not about quantity o.
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by Lordscrown(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
nurey:

My sienna came with 205/65 when I bought two new tires for the front, I bought 215/70R15 LT they said it was gonna raise the front and since then I neva regret

Ur lordship sir,I jst. Bought 205/70....plz do u know the. Price of the shaft?my mech said the 2 will cost me 14k,7k. Each.I won faint!!!
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by nurey(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lordscrown:

Ur lordship sir,I jst. Bought 205/70....plz do u know the. Price of the shaft?my mech said the 2 will cost me 14k,7k. Each.I won faint!!!

I don't even know what part of the car is called shaft if anything needs changing my brother inlaw takes care of that but you can make your query here and someone will get to you. You can also gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by Lordscrown(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
It makes a sound of kekekekeke whenever I try to turn.
nurey:

I don't even know what part of the car is called shaft if anything needs changing my brother inlaw takes care of that but you can make your query here and someone will get to you. You can also gazzuzz
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by nurey(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lordscrown:

A family friend of mine did theirs a year ago for 15k in abeokuta, I guess it is the driving component of the car and sometimes it may loosen thereby rendering the car from moving but it can be easily placed back if you know how to go about it.
Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lordscrown:

Dat one nah cv joints (outer side) save your self the stress just buy a complete set
There's a left side and a right side, the right is longer and comes in 2parts as shown above, the left is shorter. Ensure the booths (rubbers) are not open or broken. If it is a camry 1998/2000 its about 15k a set (toks) ensure it is abs compliant.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 by nurey(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Dat one nah cv joints (outer side) save your self the stress just buy a complete set
There's a left side and a right side, the right is longer and comes in 2parts as shown above, the left is shorter. Ensure the booths (rubbers) are not open or broken. If it is a camry 1998/2000 its about 15k a set (toks) ensure it is abs compliant.

Gbam that is exactly what they changed infact I still saw the part in that house when I visited two weeks ago

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pencil Light Camry: Preventing Mechanic Theft And Other Stories / A Lady Experiences With A Yahoo Boy In A Car / Help Me Check If This Is Genuine As Custom Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.