Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. (1119 Views)

Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS / Beyond #ArmsProbe: The Need To Probe The Entire Defence Budget / Jonathan to Buhari: How Did You Spend Your Defence Budget? (2) (3) (4)

Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2015
I atatched legal GMB spending on arms from 1984 to 1985 and that of GEJ from 2010 to 2013.
Sane and open minded nairalanders should be the judge.
As for me I declare that GEJ and his team are incompetent. Can't they for once get facts right before they place them on the table? No wonder we are in the mess we are, probably all data being presented for economic and national planing are unconfirmed and inaccurate.

Source: [url]//www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/milex_database[/url]

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by SUBMARINE: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2015
Fake report

The last president to re arm the military was Shagari

Unfortunately Kai Buhari used it against him.

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by hikmojj(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2015
sai buhari..sai change
Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Fake report

Please I said sane and open minded Nairalanders should comment

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Akshow: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Fake report

And how has Jonathan that spent billions on arm defeated terrorism?

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Akshow:
And how has Jonathan that spent billions on arm defeated terrorism?
Good question
Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by thaoriginator: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Wow! Sai Buhari!
GEJ---------------------------------------------->Otuoke by road 2015, no fuel for you sir!

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by hyfr(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
APC is well prepared for this I must confess. Can't wait for feb 14th

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by shikshark: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
even if buhari did not spend a dime from defence budget i suppose its justified because back then there were no al qaeda, no boko boys, no mend, no fulani killers etc abi person go enter maket buy i better pass my neighbour when you have light in ur area 247?

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Abuklaw(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Don't mind the mofos.

As the presidential Election
approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by dulaman: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by glory2glory: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan keeps shooting himself on the leg. Accusing Buhari of what he (GEJ) is shamelessly quilty of. Op thanks for this evidence. Nigerians seriously have to ask GEJ how they have spent defence budget in the last 5 years.

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by omenka(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2015
When faced with hard facts all they do is hurl insults.

This is exactly what Dele Momodu said the other day; they insult but we will not join them in the mud, but rather counter them with facts and proofs of the things we say.

PDP is such a huge joke.

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by FrankC3: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2015
What exactly is wrong with APC faithful? How can a normal human being with basic education and exposure believe that any country under any leadership could procure over 500 aircraft in a 20 months period? It is mind boggling.

Yes, I consider Buhari to be gravely unintelligent but I think his lack of intelligence is only exceeded by that of most of his followers.

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Phame: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2015
FrankC3:
What exactly is wrong with APC faithful? How can a normal human being with basic education and exposure believe that any country under any leadership could procure over 500 aircraft in a 20 months period? It is mind boggling.

Yes, I consider Buhari to be gravely unintelligent but I think his lack of intelligence is only exceeded by that of most of his followers.
counter what the OP has reeled out with fact instead of being a folly.

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Yeske2(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Fake report

Why not post your evidence or a link as @OP did?

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari all the way!!

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Bayswater: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Fake report

God bless you bro, Buhari did not buy a single rifle. Truly, Shagari was the last president to re-arm the military and how did they pay him back? They overthrew his government via the Buhari coup.

I thought Buhari said civilian government/democracy is bad, so why does even want to be a civilian president?

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Alphaoscar: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Sai APC

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by theV0ice: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Bayswater:

God bless you bro, Buhari did not buy a single rifle. Truly, Shagari was the last president to re-arm the military and how did they pay him back? They overthrew his government via the Buhari coup.

I thought Buhari said civilian government/democracy is bad, so why does even want to be a civilian president?

And we should all believe it because the jesus of doyin okupe said it?

Is it today that gej started lying?
Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by san316(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Thanks for this OP. this shows how ignorant our dumbo president is. didn't you see how he was arguing with his aides on the year he queued to buy milk? he said 83, the aide behind him said its 84. the Dundee having displayed his mumurity now said 'when.. it is 83 and 84.

Based on this, how could he have known if GMB bought any weapon?
Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Bayswater: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
I atatched legal GMB spending on arms from 1984 to 1985 and that of GEJ from 2010 to 2013.
Sane and open minded nairalanders should be the judge.
As for me I declare that GEJ and his team are incompetent. Can't they for once get facts right before they place them on the table? No wonder we are in the mess we are, probably all data being presented for economic and national planing are unconfirmed and inaccurate.

Source: [url]//www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/milex_database[/url]

Buhari did not buy a single rifle. GEJ owned him on that.

Below is the list of arms that were ordered by Nigeria between 1980 and 1985. Take note of the dates the orders were made.

Source: http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php

Re: Answer To Gej`s Question; How Buhari Spent His Defence Budget. by Bayswater: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2015
theV0ice:

And we should all believe it because the jesus of doyin okupe said it?

Is it today that gej started lying?

Because records say so. Check the link below

http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php

See Pictures Of Asari Dokubo At Gej's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Daily Times Headlines Strikes Controversy!!! (photo) / Buhari May Be Dissqualified In This Fouthcoming Election Come March 19th