Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari (855 Views)

Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu / Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Some interesting points I got from a friend-

" *Buhari never visited churches to commiserate with Boko Haram victims. Now he visits churches for votes! Don't be fooled! * I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined Twitter because of the elections...he recently went to church services because of elections

1 Like

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by Mathematical(f): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
THAT'S ALL?

1 Like

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by BaddieKay(f): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Take a chill pill joor...what u just wrote up there won't stop no1 from voting him.

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by anselm791(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2015
You still don't get it, he doesn't have to do any of this in a normal functioning government. The victims don't need his visit but a stop to the killing, just like the poor don't need borehole but a stop to corruption. Gorrit?

2 Likes

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2015
Is only a fool that will vote this man. As for me and my house hold we will vote GEJ.
Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by Tolexander: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2015
PTF- Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund. He headed PTF and many projects can be attributed to it till today.

3 Likes

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2015
At least there was no 6 month industrial action by university lectures during GMB regime..

2 Likes

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2015
OP, check your BP.

2 Likes

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by ernecy(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2015
He who has ears, let him hear
Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by Phame: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2015
I repeat, even jonathan become the Imam of mecca and Isaac Newton, I wont vote him.
Again, I maintain, even if buhari present NEPA BILL as certificate, i'd gladly vote him.
Op, don't forget to tell us the mosque he visited to see the victims even as u said he has not visited any church that was attacked in th past.
If you fail to do this, u are a bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by PassingShot(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Hyperventilation is a cause of serious life-threatening diseases including hypertension resulting in heart failure!

grin grin grin
Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by Babamide(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2015
For 6yrs we have been stuck with the Ph.d holder. The man who has all the certificates. The man who built a federal university in his home town. The man who is a patron to numerous charity organizations. The man who has given uncountable scholarships. The man who surrounds himself with intellectuals to help develop this country. The man who brought facebook to nigeria. The man who won the closely contested presidential primaries in his political party. The man who goes to Yobe, Borno, Kano and Kaduna to console with boko haram victims.... I could go on and on.
But come February 14, I would go and cast my vote for the illiterate from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by idu1(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2015
jaysleem:
Some interesting points I got from a friend-

" *Buhari never visited churches to commiserate with Boko Haram victims. Now he visits churches for votes! Don't be fooled! * I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined Twitter because of the elections...he recently went to church services because of elections

U and your silly friend should go and die in otuoke river.....
Re: Very Thought Provoking Facts About Buhari by idu1(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2015
crazysaint:
Is only a fool that will vote this man. As for me and my house hold we will vote GEJ.
suffer head...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To PDP Propaganda & Insults Towards Him / Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results... / VIDEO: Introducing The Real Buhari- A Ruthless Dictator (a Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.