Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK (4325 Views)

Nigeria Rejected British Offer To Rescue Seized Chibok Schoolgirls - GUARDIAN UK / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Garri Is Now Called Buhari & Groundnut Osinbajo In Kano City. - Guardian News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Loooooool
An Ikwerreman can only be busy with only 2things in his entire life and they are

1-Women.

2-kai kai a.k.a monkeytail, Sapelewater, shekpe, wash wash, Ibua5,

HopeAtHand:
Mtcheew, there is nothing significant about Rockefeller whatever.They only intend to help Enugu people plan their city better.

Freeglobe, Please whenever Enugu gets to the same economic level as Port Harcourt, then call my attention.

Right now, I am busy with your sister Nkechi
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:25am On Jan 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Jos the valley and shadow of death or Ibadam of all houses without toilets

Guy,you know absolutely nothing about Jos,the city where Odenigbo was born and raised. During the heydays of Jos no city in Naija can match her when it comes to civility,serenity and clean environment . The climate is fantastic with springs littered everywhere with lush beautiful vegetation. Jos was the number one tourist destination in Nigeria with some of the most impressive infrastructure. I was born at Jamkwan Hospital when whites called the shots and there was a polo field right behind the prestigious hospital. Jos was beautiful,safe and food was cheap and abundant....The famous Tomatoe jos,ji manpam(manpam yam) are all grown there and the powerful kingdom of Kwararafa that dealt a big blow to the fulani is situated in Jos. And the indigenous people of the city are so nice and hospitable and mostly Christians of Catholic denomination. We went to block rosary with them and life was full of fun...every sunday we ate fresh salad worshipped at Our Lady of fatima Catholic church....Then came the crisis and kaput!
But I believe jos will rise again.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by waternogeteneny: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Why has Seun and his moderators not shared this good news on the FP?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by waternogeteneny: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2015
new2020:

Too early to show your bad belle. Get out of your South West and travel mugu.

oya u have been noticed. grin
Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by passion007: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Why has Seun and his moderators not shared this good news on the FP?

Seems they would rather argue whether or not Jackie Chan is the originator of Shoki dance.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by waternogeteneny: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2015
passion007:

Seems they would rather argue whether or not Jackie Chan is the originator of Shoki dance.

Dat Boy Seun and his moderators needs to get the Saudi treatment of 50 lashes every week on a count to 1000 lashes.

Oniranu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by pazienza(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nawa o! This thread should be in front page by now. Ogini ji Nkita onwu?

Proudly nwa O42. Enugu born and bred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by emmysoftyou: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Enugwu or enugu is the capital of old defunct biafra,
So it s own and developed by umu biafrans..

I love the place so much because of the apian way,as in many road to many places.
Road network is 85percent good..

I took a vists to enugwu coal mine,where it s located,
There I saw some pple building their house on top the hill..
Chai I wish I ve the picture now,I was surprised how could pple built a house on top hill..

But it makes the place look habitable though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by BraveAfrican(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by HopeAtHand: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How are you sure it's my sister when you people also Jack our names? Please our cities are well planned. If you want economic activities go to onitsha, nnewi and aba. carry your bad belle comot jare. Go tell Ru Ameachi Rotimi to build your greater Ph he promised before leaving. lol

Tell him yourself, afterall he said it with his mouth that he is Igbo, so he is now your brother, not mine.
Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by AustineE1: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Guy,you know absolutely nothing about Jos,the city where Odenigbo was born and raised. During the heydays of Jos no city in Naija can match her when it comes to civility,serenity and clean environment . The climate is fantastic with springs littered everywhere with lush beautiful vegetation. Jos was the number one tourist destination in Nigeria with some of the most impressive infrastructure. I was born at Jamkwan Hospital when whites called the shots and there was a polo field right behind the prestigious hospital. Jos was beautiful,safe and food was cheap and abundant....The famous Tomatoe jos,ji manpam(manpam yam) are all grown there and the powerful kingdom of Kwararafa that dealt a big blow to the fulani is situated in Jos. And the indigenous people of the city are so nice and hospitable and mostly Christians of Catholic denomination. We went to block rosary with them and life was full of fun...every sunday we ate fresh salad worshipped at Our Lady of fatima Catholic church....Then came the crisis and kaput!
But I believe jos will rise again.
waoh!you said it as it is,am igbo,born and schoold in Jos,whenever i think of Jos,its always a fond memory,i remember my secondary school days at St murumba boys sch.Jos, was fun and then our UJ days,the clubs,girls and the weather!!!'God bless Plateau st,sweet home'!Btw,I was in Enugu and Akwa and Ibari Iwa in Owerri this past christmas,only then i realised what i had missed being away from home.
Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by PointB: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Impressive!
Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by dubezj: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How are you sure it's my sister when you people also Jack our names? Please our cities are well planned. If you want economic activities go to onitsha, nnewi and aba. carry your bad belle comot jare. Go tell RuAmeachi Rotimi to build your greater Ph he promised before leaving. lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you guys will not kill me with laughter o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK by eazyway212: 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (2) (Reply)

62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice / Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.