Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Earn $20 Daily With CPA - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Earn $20 Daily With CPA (1747 Views)

Earn 2% Of Ur Investment Daily With This Program / How To Make $20 Daily / Earn $20 Daily Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $20 Daily With CPA by servrite: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders, I stumbled on click per action (CPA) marketing in 2013 and I was thrilled. Bought a lot of books and took a few courses. I must say it was worth it. I've seen different threads on CPA marketing on NL, there was one giving out a book called CPA killer machine, well the method in that book don't work no more, you only needed to download the book to give him some cents with his download link. I also saw a thread that earn $20 daily the lazy man way through CPA. I gave out free ebook on that thread and that's why I'm starting this thread cos I can't find the thread again although the thread was not mine but a lot of people dropped their numbers for whatsapp for the OP. I got a lot of mail request for the ebook I was giving out and a lot of mail add was dropped on that thread. I sent the book to about 30 people and some replied telling me how informative the book was. I once started a thread on paidverts and it got removed when I decided to promote a group. I personally earn good money has a CPA marketer and will continue to grow. There are CPA marketers who earn well above $1000 daily I know cos my mentor earns $5000 daily. I must say that joining a train early makes you good money before it gets saturated. You can do your research on google to know about of different methods of earning through CPA has been banned due to the crowd mentality. To be a CPA marketer entail promoting different leads and offers this is what a real CPA marketer does to earn big money. But the truth is it is not easy. Most people start with the small ones and bastardise it cos they want to earn big like the real CPA marketers. You can start with www.paidverts.com were you view adverts for 30 second and get paid. It is a PTC site. U'll grow big on paidverts if you have patience and invest in advert packs and other things. Forget BOT, it will not work nobody is in business to get bankrupt. My main purpose of starting this thread is to promote a network group. If you want to change your financial status this year then be among the early ones to join. You'll be mentored to grow your earnings has a CPA marketer. Don't be fooled that CPA marketing is a lazy mans way of earning. You must put effort and continually learn. This said I only need serious people so that the group will not be crowded. A one time subscription fee of N1000 is compulsory to know who are ready to move up. I'm not selling any ebook cos you sell ebooks to make money. The target for this group is max 20 after which it'll be closed. You'll get different ebooks and guides on making money via CPA marketing and how to receive your money here in nigeria. I don't need the money but it's to keep the numbers at bay. For details on joining you can send a mail to omoba2k2@gmail.com. This is for only those that are interested in joining. I most also add that from the beginning of this year I now average about $200 daily with different promotions. I've attached my first big payment to paypal in 2013. And please note I opened my paypal when I was in south africa but I was given a book recently and the method looks genuine and the person told me that was how he opened his own. To join you can request for detail by sending mail to omoba2k2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hardwood Flooring In Abuja By Wood Willing / Cheap But Quality Printing And Branding / Business In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.