Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! (2846 Views)

Thank God I Finally Got A Job Via Nairaland / I Got A New Job Via A Social Media Platform / Please House, Has Any Body Ever Secured Job Via This Group Called Jiji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2015
I Have just gotten a job through nairaland and jobmag
Evrything started last week wen I sent my cv tO a recognized international company and they called me for interview lyk play lyk play, they called me for the second interview after wich I was called to come for my offer letter wich I did and it was the greatest thing that has ever hapund to me in my life...the salary is absolutely above the industry range for HND(125k)
Induction to start on Monday and a brand new HP Laptop will be given to us...
See! I jus don't know how to appreciate God enough wich was why I decided to post it on nairaland @least not 2be an ungreatful fellow
All I need u People to do for me is to continue rainy ocean of prayers on me as u'r reading this information!!!plz and plz my fellow nairalanders. I still love evrybody and will never ever forget you people cos in one way or the other u'v all be wonderful BcOx I av got a lot of offer b4 diz wich I declined cox it didn't pay me and all diz was thru nairaland
Please just pray for me so dat diz job will last for me
Thank you all and God bless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by delishpot: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
taymmytorpe:
Evrything started last week wen I sent my cv tO a recognized international company and they called me for interview lyk play lyk play, they called me for the second interview after wich I was called to come for my offer letter wich I did and it was the greatest thing that has ever hapund to me in my life...the salary is absolutely above the industry range for HND(125k)
See! I jus don't know how to appreciate God enough wich was why I decided to post it on nairaland @least not 2be an ungreatful fellow
All I need u People to do for me is to continue rainy ocean of prayers on me as u'r reading this information!!!plz and plz my fellow nairalanders. I still love evrybody and will never ever forget you people cos in one way or the other u'v all be wonderful BcOx I av got a lot of offer b4 diz wich I declined cox it didn't pay me and all diz was thru nairaland

More Blessings to you. Have a wonderful 2015.
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by sheyoo1(f): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
God bless u n ur new job, it shall last u jst hav faith dt it wil...congrats, am next in line IJN
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Maczeelly(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Congratz on ur new job........happy 4u

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Fraih(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2015
ConGrats....

#remember ur tithe
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Saraha1(f): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
The god who own the heaven and earth had granted you all your heart desire.
I degree into your life that harvest shall meet harvest in your life.
You shall not be use as a sacrifice in your job(I mean you will not be sack)

Hence forth , you shall move from glory to glory, in the name of Jesus .

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by walexy14(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrat man!!! Am the next IJN
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by CrazyScientist: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrats ooo! cheesy
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by jerome263: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
BUT WAIT O, WAT IS D NAME OF D COMPANY DAT EMPLOYED U?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by whizbee(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ds d kinda news i wanna see,#Godblessyourhustle
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Zumibliss(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrat,likely konga shopping.
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congratulations!! Ours will come too...

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by monopoly3072: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by alotofgrace(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
congrats bro....it can only get beta
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Curiouscat: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
taymmytorpe:

Congrats to you...Don't forget to give back to Nairaland.
In case you need data to browse on your laptop
https://www.nairaland.com/2086042/cheap-affordable-mtn-data-plan.
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by successnwa(f): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
congratulations! may God double your blessings in your new work place. I and other nairalander still unemployed are next in line by his Grace in IJN (Amen).
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Ukeachu1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
congrats
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by SarahD(f): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congratulations! This 2015 will be a great year of break-through for us all. I pray that as many of us that are still waiting for their own job, will be blessed with a life changing job like yours IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN!
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Haywhymido(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Congrats bro may it last 4 u. Also, remember d needy when d money start rolling in. #GODBLESS
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thank you all and I pray evrybody shall get there IJN
As u'r prayin 4me so I am automatically prayin bak 4u in return IJN
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
If u can remember me I was dat guy dat posted a trend to wish evrybody hpy new year
I ws dat guy dat narrated a brief story abt nysc forging stuff
I ws dat guy dat posted 'interview invites from konga
I was dat guy dat was seeking d opinion of u pple wether to accept the offer leta for a contract job somtyms last week
Now to God be the Glory bcox eventually I don hit am
I thank u all for all the advice u gave 2me bcox it eventually works out when I told dem during the signing of the offer letter dat I was still serving and dey accepted for me to bring my NYSC certificate once am tru wit my servic year..
I just tank God...plz kindly help me to kneel down and start worshipping God for my Sake...infact I tink I need to naked mysef tonight and start worshipin and givin tankz to the Most High cox he's more than worthy 2b praised..
Plz kindly hep me 2shout 3BIG HALLELUYAH after reading this....
Hope all diz info am trowin out abt my nysc is nt tOo risky sha? Pls kindly advice

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by funkyjms: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol...happy you cheesy

The grace of God is sufficient for you!
Congrats!!!
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by obibanks: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thank God for you. May He continue to lead you
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Mobi47(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
taymmytorpe

My brother, do u remember this my comment on ur posy

Re: My Brief Story Concernin Fakin
EXEMPTN LETA Sinc Am Yet 2recv My
NYSC Certificat byMobi47(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02 my brother, I understand ur dilemma. to
me, I thinks u shld inform the
organisation that u havnt gone for nysc,
nd state the conditions of ur wife, plead
to them to allow u work in their
organisation as an nysc and ask dem to pay u 70 to 80% of what they are to pay
u, just tell dem to allow u serve in the
coy nd u myt b retained after d service.
This is just d best option, cus wat if u lie
nd de get to know abt it somehow? I
created a thread that dealt with the issue of NySC VS JOB APPLICATION, u
can contact some of those guys too get
an Idea on wat to do. (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

U see, this is exactly what has happened, thank u for sharing this bro, cus u have just motivated me even more to carry out my plans. Thanks nd wish u nd ur wife a successful new year with more blessings.
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by nbolaji(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
congratulations bro..... wishing everyone in need of job a offer that will happen in a miraculous way including my self. AMIN...
@op congratulations once again may God be with you as you carry out your task..... Amen
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
JUMIA, AFRICA'S LARGEST ONLINE RETAILER IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING!!! http://www.linjust.com/2015/01/jumia-africas-largest-online-retailer.html

Do you think you are smart, an achiever, a professional in your field, a social media geek, a master of your destiny, and ultimately desire to build your own umpire in the social media world?,... Are you an undergraduate, graduate, corper , employed, or a stay-at-home-wife?!... Then join us and become part of our success story. Be part of our 'Jforce sales consultant scheme'. JUMIA, AFRICA'S LARGEST ONLINE RETAILER IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING!!!

Send a detail of your Bio-data ( Full name, age, sex, email, phone number, and location) to >>kanayo.bardi@.

See Format at > http://www.linjust.com/2015/01/jumia-africas-largest-online-retailer.html

SEE FULL DETAILS HERE> http://www.linjust.com/2015/01/jumia-africas-largest-online-retailer.html

REMEMBER, Never Assume Anything - Always Test Everything.

Don`t Just read alone. Kindly share this post so those who also need it can get it on your wall.
Thanks.

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by babasewen(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
God will sustain you on the job

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by fohlarp: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
taymmytorpe:
oluwa seun,dnt 4gt us 2 in ya prayas
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mobi47:
taymmytorpe

My brother, do u remember this my comment on ur posy

Re: My Brief Story Concernin Fakin
EXEMPTN LETA Sinc Am Yet 2recv My
NYSC Certificat byMobi47(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02 my brother, I understand ur dilemma. to
me, I thinks u shld inform the
organisation that u havnt gone for nysc,
nd state the conditions of ur wife, plead
to them to allow u work in their
organisation as an nysc and ask dem to pay u 70 to 80% of what they are to pay
u, just tell dem to allow u serve in the
coy nd u myt b retained after d service.
This is just d best option, cus wat if u lie
nd de get to know abt it somehow? I
created a thread that dealt with the issue of NySC VS JOB APPLICATION, u
can contact some of those guys too get
an Idea on wat to do. (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

U see, this is exactly what has happened, thank u for sharing this bro, cus u have just motivated me even more to carry out my plans. Thanks nd wish u nd ur wife a successful new year with more blessings.

@MOBI47......
YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!
I can vividly remember
I swear u'r wondafu
Ur advice really helped me alot more greese. On ur elbow Bro and I pray u achieve evry wishes of ur heart IJN
Re: I Just Got A Job Via Nairaland$jobmag....pls I Need My Continous Prayers!!! by Mobi47(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
taymmytorpe:

@MOBI47......
YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!
I can vividly remember
I swear u'r wondafu
Ur advice really helped me alot more greese. On ur elbow Bro and I pray u achieve evry wishes of ur heart IJN
Amen o, enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Nigeria Airfoirce Airmen/women Applicant Lets Meet Here / Cormart Sale's Trainee / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.