Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out (4376 Views)

APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by paragwua: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
i cant believe it.. But i am here seeing it... People came out in mass to see the peoples general,standing in the sun alone can show how enthusiastic they are... Still waiting for the general to come.. People really want to hear from him... Chai i dont even know who to vote again... Who can save our nation... Live and reall in anambra now
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by daben1(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Pictures!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by paragwua: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
and to think of it... I am the first to comment... First things shaaaa
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by januzaj(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
great
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by okpamson15(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
How i wish i'm around the area to sell broom. Last time as they came to calaba before i reach there with my commodity they have finish bt i manage sale smal. Broom patoranking.
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Parishpriest: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Just saw the convoy now, heading towards Awka.
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Some of my state people will be going to see PA, not to vote for HIM[/size] grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Ellidude(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
We are gently arriving. The time when Buhari would take charge.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by watered(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
I don't know what to write again
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by FKO81(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
paragwua:
i cant believe it.. But i am here seeing it... People came out in mass to see the peoples general,standing in the sun alone can show how enthusiastic they are... Still waiting for the general to come.. People really want to hear from him... Chai i dont even know who to vote again... Who can save our nation... Live and reall in anambra now
No problem we assure him 0.1% from Anambra state we will come out to see the face that is terrorising Nigerians and collect shares of our national cake, but be rest assured 0.1% from our zone, and don't forget to tell us why you jail our leaders Ikemba Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Sam Mbakwe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by paragwua: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2015
chai people dey sleep for nairaland ooo... Trade wey i create.. Make i be first to comment . Person don hit already... Is this reall
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
paragwua:
i cant believe it.. But i am here seeing it... People came out in mass to see the peoples general,standing in the sun alone can show how enthusiastic they are... Still waiting for the general to come.. People really want to hear from him... Chai i dont even know who to vote again... Who can save our nation ... Live and reall in anambra now

Buhari cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Macelliot(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Picture

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
That's my people!! It's a pity I'm not at home to see my General visit me.

#GMB 2019

Nnoo be nna m. A na m atu anya na onwa ozo, I ga aburiri Onye isi ala anyi

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by donphilopus: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice one!
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by wakaman: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
BOOTFORLOOT.
GEJ FOR BOOT!
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Rilwayne001: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Macelliot:
Picture

Bros, are you in for change?
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by paragwua: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
must u see picture.... Abeg follow news and goo
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by donphilopus: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
OP, no pictures at all?!

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Mogidi: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
They came to see the clown who said he would stabilize world oil prices.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Rilwayne001: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Rilwayne001: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:
They came to see the clown who said he would stabilize world oil prices.
Mumu undecided

Same way lagosians went to see the fo0lish drunkard who belongs to the zoo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by cust0mized13: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Awka
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by paragwua: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Macelliot(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, are you in for change?
I don't know what to say.....
PDP is dwindling day by day....
I'm feeling discouraged about PDP.
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by hyfr(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
okpamson15:
How i wish i'm around the area to sell broom. Last time as they came to calaba before i reach there with my commodity they have finish bt i manage sale smal. Broom patoranking.
comedian of the week
Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Mogidi: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Same way lagosians went to see the fo0lish drunkard who belongs to the zoo.

grin grin grin Bros they would chop Buhari die but still vote GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by gebest: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Macelliot:

o u are still feeling discourage, me i don discourage tay tay i don move for CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Rilwayne001: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Macelliot:

They are not only dwindling my bros, their government is directly affecting us one in way or the other, especially me. Thats why you see people clamouring for CHANGE in every part of the country.

Vote wisely, 4 years is not 4days...

Boko haram are killing our brothers in the northwest everyday, just yesterday we had rumours that around 2000 were killed http://m.aljazeera.com/se/201511004229409787 and the government after budgeting for arms and ammunitions for Nigerian forces took another $1,000,000,000 loan to enforce. but are we really seeing the impact of all these money? No. BH waxing stronger and stronger everyday.

how about the fuel subsidy scam? the chibok girls nko? the immigration scam nko? on and on like that. Do you really think we can endure anothwr 4years of all these? to me its a NO, i don't know of you, i can only implore you to vote wisely smiley

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by LagosBoi2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC

CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Rilwayne001: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin Bros they would chop Buhari die but still vote GEJ.

Sit down dere grin grin, those lagosians did'nt only chop jonathan, dem drink am sef.

Come FEbuhari, you will follow jonaTAN to Otuoke grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out by Mogidi: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sit down dere grin grin, those lagosians did'nt only chop jonathan, dem drink am sef.

Come [size=15pt]FEbuhari[/size], you will follow jonaTAN to Otuoke grin

You mean [size=15pt]FailBuhari[/size], the same thing that happened in 2003 2007 2011 will happen again, we expect it to happen. At polling station people suddenly realized the extremist Buhari and all he stands for.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now / Imo State Governoship Election Results Across The Lga (unofficial Results Please / Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.