Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

This Is An Era Of Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is An Era Of Change (641 Views)

Era Of Free, Easy Money Is Gone For Good – Buhari / End Of An Era: Rivers People Smashes The Head Of The Serpent - Amaechi, Loses Lg / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is An Era Of Change by webtech: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
35 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:1. The Chibok Girls.2. NNPC Scam.3. Police pension fund.4. Missing $20Billion.5. $9million Arms deal.6. Bomb Blasts.7. Immigration job scam.8. Petroleum pump price.9. Dwindling external reserves 10. Oil theft.11. Incessant Power outage.12.ASUU & Poly Strike.13. Doctors' Strike.14. National Assembly tragedy.15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 16. Kerosene subsidy 17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account ...,They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram,They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>shocked BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY,MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. NO WAY!!!NO MORE!!! : CHANGE IS EMINENT, BE A PART OFTHE CHANGE THAT'S ALL WE'RE ASKING!!! (NT A Mata of PDP or APC....Dis Great Nation nid a change)
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Is An Era Of Change by webtech: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Front page things,let our people be informed,post abusing Buhari is too much on the front page

1 Like

Re: This Is An Era Of Change by JDelight(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mum: ko ko ko son wake up its time for school
Son: Am not going to school again
Mum: what! Junior my boy why?
Son: cus I believe I can be a leader without certificates. Mum cant u sees what is happening; Musa is contesting for the post of a president without certificate.
Mum: WHAT NONSENSE I MUST VOTE AGAINST THAT MUSA COME FAILBOHARI 14 CUS MOST CHILDREN WILL NOT LIKE TO SCHOOL AGAIN,

(1) (Reply)

Sai Buhari The People Choice And President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria By Feb / Ambode For Lagos!!! Eko For Change!!! / Great Leaders Don’t Ask Youths To Attack Others -jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.