Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,613 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... (951 Views)

Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance / In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan / Thread For Corpers That Will Participate In 2016 National Population Census. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... by rocoh(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
I participated in the Last election (2011). I served in Plateau state, Kanke Local Government. The Local Government is Christian Dominated (98%) so you dont have to worry . All you need to do is follow the rules and dont do what you wont be proud of , but If your life is in Danger please do what they tell you and stay alive . But Kanke is not a place where Violence is rife. The only areas that might be tough if if you are around Amper especially in the polling station not far from the Corpers Lodge. You need to be careful because that area is Muslim Zone and you understand their attendant problems . But nonetheless since they are a minority they wont want to overdo things.

************Please dont let people deceive you that there is security anywhere . You have to be wise. When I conducted the Presidential election I only had a Civil defence lady and and One police man with me , they were not holding any gun. Infact one CID came to meet me that I should cool down that the people were feeling I was too tough that I should just do what they tell me. Please dont do over-skill , this is real life. All the Political Gladiators dont have their children conducting elections . Be careful. Think of the Investments you Parents have made concerning you and dont let one Illiterate end your dreams. More eye witness account to come. Please be wise.If you cant stomach all these please go home.Its not by force.*****************
Re: Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... by donwise1(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2015
interesting
Re: Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hw much were you paid?
Re: Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... by rocoh(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
The amount I can't remember cos it comes in different lumps. But don't trade your dignity for politicians money.
Re: Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks for d info

(1) (Reply)

Uniport A15 Otondos In The Making / House To Let For Corpers In Otukpo,benue State. / Hilarious-see What Twitter Made Buhari Do To NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.