Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Keshi‘s New Contract To Contain Clauses For Enhanced Performance — NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi‘s New Contract To Contain Clauses For Enhanced Performance — NFF (506 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / NFF Approves Keshi ’s Reappointment / Keshi's New Contract To Contain Clauses For Enhanced Performance - NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi‘s New Contract To Contain Clauses For Enhanced Performance — NFF by surawilly(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
The President of the Nigerian Football Federation, NFF, Amaju Pinnick, has said that Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi’s will be offered a new contract that will contain clauses for enhanced performance.

Mr. Pinnick said this on the sidelines of the Glo/CAF Awards 2014 whichheld at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Lagos, on Thursday night.

The NFF president also said that peace had returned to its Glass House after various factions working at cross purposes sheathed their swords.

” I didn’t say I was not going to offer him a new contract, we are going towork with.
“We are going to take a lot of things into consideration.
“It’s like when you are building a house and you feel that the house needs to be enhanced so you put other structures for enhancement and that’s what we are going to do.

“Keshi is going to be offered a new contract.But in the contract we are going to have certain clauses working with the Technical Study Group, working with the Technical Committee, working with the Technical Department.
“And making sure in terms of player selection, there is science of playerswhich means fitness and so many other things.“So, all those are the things that are going to be embedded in the contract.
“When they are embedded in the contract we are also looking at areas that will improve our performance.
“That when there is any window we will be able to send him on internship, attachment to various clubs in Europe.
“All those are things we are doing to enhance his capacity.
“You will agree with me that Keshi has won everything; he just needs to be enhanced in terms of building his capacity and that is exactly what we intend to do.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/174607-keshis-new-contract-contain-clauses-enhanced-performance-nff.html
Re: Keshi‘s New Contract To Contain Clauses For Enhanced Performance — NFF by acenazt: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmm All this na crap. I so much hoped to watch the S.E defending the Afcon title but now I can't.
Re: Keshi‘s New Contract To Contain Clauses For Enhanced Performance — NFF by surawilly(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
I smell this post on FP..... angry

(1) (Reply)

Apply For An Urgent Vacancy Job At Shell Oil Now / How The Mighty One Have Fallen / Chelsea Deserve More Credit For Their Success - And Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.