Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,844 members, 7,855,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Corpers That Did The Last Presidential Election Lets Share Our Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpers That Did The Last Presidential Election Lets Share Our Experience (376 Views)

Because Their Man Lost The Last Presidential Election / If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers That Did The Last Presidential Election Lets Share Our Experience by rocoh(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
I participated in the Last election (2011). I served in Plateau state, Kanke Local Government. The Local Government is Christian Dominated (98%) so you dont have to worry . All you need to do is follow the rules and dont do what you wont be proud of , but If your life is in Danger please do what they tell you and stay alive . But Kanke is not a place where Violence is rife. The only areas that might be tough if if you are around Amper especially in the polling station not far from the Corpers Lodge. You need to be careful because that area is Muslim Zone . But nonetheless since they are a minority they wont want to overdo things.

************Please dont let people deceive you that there is security anywhere . You have to be wise. When I conducted the Presidential election I only had a Civil defence lady and and One police man with me , they were not holding any gun. Infact one CID came to meet me that I should cool down that the people were feeling I was too tough that I should just do what they tell me. Please dont do over-skill , this is real life. All the Political Gladiators dont have their children conducting elections . Be careful. Think of the Investments you Parents have made concerning you and dont let one Illiterate end your dreams. More eye witness account to come. Please be wise.If you cant stomach all these please go home.Its not by force.*****************

(1) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Pleads For 54 Sconvicted Soldiers On Allegation Of Mutiny / The Twitter Site Of The Military's U.S. Central Command Hacked By ISIS / Proof Of The Southsouth And Southeast Economic Dominance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.