Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) (34184 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Woww so GMB can pull such crowd in Enugu? GEJ was in Enugu yesterday and they PDP apologist keep shouting massive crowd, But GMB show them what it take to pull crowd in their stronghold... This are not rented crowd they are people who want change.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by naijareferee: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

The unfortunate war has come and gone, human beings died on both sides, its pathetic to score political points with the dead.

Btw i have got nothing to prove to anyone.

brutef0rce101, advice taken

its pathetic to score political points with the dead.

this is what you guys have been doing since jonathan was elected

common think of something else

and btw i didnt hear buhari promise to build anything in anambra state...i was there with you and here in enugu also

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by xpac01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
The chief and grand patron of the weedians globetrothing hoping to change the mind of people who he massacared their fathers and reletives durring the genocid call civil war and for you to campaign for somebody who kill and roasted ur people like bushmeat then i have nothing to say to you.
We very well know, our memory still vividly recount the hurts, but what will you say about a man we call our brother dancing skelewu to the big bom bom of a woman while our brother, fathers and mothers were been roasted at nyanya park, and innocent kids carted away like sheeps awaiting slaughter? Bros you can you still stand more of this?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by SailorXY: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
hansad:

Problem now is that the Obiagellis do not even realize that Buhari's campaign to become president ended with his inability to present his school leaving certificates. Rule of Law shall take over at the appropriate time.
hohohohohohoho now that will be disastrous!

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Frankenstein: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
They don't wanna start their campaign in the north. Will GEJ and Buhari actually campaign openly in the states under emergency rule?

I'll like to see them do that.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by jingh(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Point of correction @jingh - GEJ doesn't have students - His students are only animals in the zoo undecided undecided

Oh! Sorry! my bad! Maybe he is actually one of his students - cause he talks like he lives in the zoo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahahaha you make my evening funny

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by doctokwus: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
maestroferddi:
You obviously don't know jack about Igbo politics.

You only succeed in amusing those in the know with your funny and ridiculous deductions.

Forty days or thereabouts is not such a long time...
Where did this one jump out from?
In 2011 average voter turnout in d south east and south south was 80%.Every sensible person knows that even in the most enthusiast of elections, u get 60-65%.So majority of those votes were allocated by d governors because other parties,aside PDP didn't have representatives in polling units and ward collation centres.
This time around, there is a better voters card that reduces that and most importantly APC has d resources to have agents at polling units.
Its taken for granted PDP wud win in most s east and ss states,save maybe IMO and rivers, but d most important target is to reduce d margin of victory of PDP there which wud be neutralized by just d margin of GMB in d s west alone.Its also taken for granted that GMB wud win in northeast and northwest but with greater margins.
Do u get my drift now?
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
where you expecting ur people not to fight back, how i wish igbo people "sit down look" where do you think you would have been?
Obiagelli my sweet heart that i hope to embrace and kiss on valentin day please change ur mindset
wify, i am doubting whether you are an igbo persön.
I I know igbo person when I see one, Obiagelli is not one.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Massive crowd in Enugu shocked

This is bigger than what gej drew in Enugu just yesterday
Mechie onu gi there, I didn't see any crowd compared to this.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by scantee(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
@OP if this is your definition of massive then you need to follow your pay master and get basic Education.

Note: Buhari rally was done in Okpara Square, While GEJ own was done in Stadium, only the crowd outside the stadium can cover up the whole okpara square.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
The chief and grand patron of the weedians globetrothing hoping to change the mind of people who he massacared their fathers and reletives durring the genocid call civil war and for you to campaign for somebody who kill and roasted ur people like bushmeat then i have nothing to say to you.
u r a complete RETARD
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by balladin: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
efilefun:

When he win finish you fit go hug transformer
Take it from me, he won't win.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Okorocha should have been Apc's VP, i dare say no igbo leader can match his popularity, we were all deceived by online propaganda. Rochas Okorocha, i hail you.
My governor, my governor

Enugu rally just ended. Excitement everywhere. See you in Edo and Ondo on Monday. I will be doing a recap thread tomorrow. Thanks all
It is a pity you let yourself get deceived. When I see people saying rubbish about Rochas online, I pay no attention to them because I know they are internet politicians and know little or nothing of the reality on ground.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by IZUKWU(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Change to 1985, I don't think so.
[size=15pt]
THIS IS CHANGE ?[/size]
THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAGBEARERS. Fake PDP
@ SOKOTO: Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP)
@ KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
@ KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
@ KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
@ KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
@ JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
@ BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
@ GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
@ NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
@ ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
@ PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
@ BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
@ TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
@ RIVERS: Dakuku Perterside (former PDP)
@ IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
@ ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
@ EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
@ 60% of State & National Assemblies Candidates are former PDP's members !
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEIR CHANGE STORY ?
Are they fighting for CHANGE or Seeking for OFFICE ?
IF THIS IS TRUE. THEN THIS IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT OR WE NEED

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
scantee:
@OP if this is your definition of massive then you need to follow your pay master and get basic Education.

Note: Buhari rally was done in Okpara Square, While GEJ own was done in Stadium, only the crowd outside the stadium can cover up the whole okpara square.

we are waiting for GEJ to campaign in kano and pull some crowd. while GMB is taking his campaign to the opposition stronghold GEJ is busy campaigning where everybody expects him to win
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Redoil: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I I know igbo person when I see one, Obiagelli is not one.
obiagelli prove this man wrong
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by motherlode: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Olodo

Our people

Tell your General that we want no more military person leading us again

ah ah ah! Then you must be one of those that passed through the school without the school passing through them. Please what system of government is Nigeria practicing? You are the real OLODO! cheesy am laughing at your stupidity grin grin grin
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Edunwa302(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Its the Okpara Square, its difficult to get pictures from the top, i wonder why they didn't use the stadium. Same problems with Anambra pictures
@op pls withdraw that word massive Cus its just normal gathering, full of villager's sponsored to the event by apc governirship aspirant en some other senate / house of rep aspirants.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by tybank: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:
@Obiagelli
When is the bukohari leader going to visit victims of bokoharam?
when is Ur president,whose responsibility is it to provide security for the lives and properties of all Nigerians (including Buhari), going to visit victims of Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by babadee1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:
@Obiagelli

Has the current sitting president visited them yet? Commander in chief of the armed forces that has never traveled to encourage his men in the heat of battle.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by tybank: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Edunwa302:

@op pls withdraw that word massive Cus its just normal gathering, full of villager's sponsored to the event by apc governirship aspirant en some other senate / house of rep aspirants.
That's how it's done in all parties including the PDP
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by tunapius(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I see you have given up on the President too, everyone now looks to buhari. He would be in borno in 2wks time. South-west next week.
this babe and buhari sha

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by lummylummy: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Its ok for him to visit Christians in the South but not Christians in the North? Fulani herdsmen won't allow him abi? I see he doesn't want to betray his Fulani brothers who are hell bent on exterminating Christians in the North.

Where did you come from? Rallies are based on timetable, you don't just walk aimlessly around the country. Nairaland has given you the opportunity to come spit the rubbish in your head.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by balladin: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

The unfortunate war has come and gone, human beings died on both sides, its pathetic to score political points with the dead.

Btw i have got nothing to prove to anyone.

brutef0rce101, advice taken
You know little about the war. Both sides lost men, but one side lost men, women and kids. You know which side I'm talking about. That war will still define a lot of things in the minds of those who know. And for folks like you, suit yourself but be wise.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by tunapius(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by balladin: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
briliantsak:
OK.
We shall never give our votes to Buhari. So stop trying.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Ezemust: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I see you have given up on the President too, everyone now looks to buhari. He would be in borno in 2wks time. South-west next week.
if Ojukwu is alive today,i wonder the kind of title he will give u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by frankzone: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Massive crowd in Enugu shocked

This is bigger than what gej drew in Enugu just yesterday
Oby this is okpara square, you can't compare the stage to nnamdi azikiwe stadium
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Okorocha should have been Apc's VP, i dare say no igbo leader can match his popularity, we were all deceived by online propaganda. Rochas Okorocha, i hail you.
My governor, my governor

Enugu rally just ended. Excitement everywhere. See you in Edo and Ondo on Monday. I will be doing a recap thread tomorrow. Thanks all
Change is imminent
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by hardey123(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:
@Obiagelli
dont worry, he will visit them when Jonathan visit the abducted girls parent in chibok.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by stayblack: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
BUHARI IS MY GENERAL....MY PRESIDENT...
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Boss13: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Let's be honest in a civilized country, the incumbent president would have tendered his resignation for the incessant attacks and murder of poor innocent civilians.

Let's give the president the benefit of doubt to exercise his constitutional rights. However, how will he convince the north that they will be protected, what will he tell the displaced people and those who have lost loved ones and continue to lose loved ones in Yobe, Borno and Maiduguri.

It is high time political leaders took their mandate very seriously. If the fail to deliver, they should be voted out. Let power return to the people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? / Ambode Converts Mobil And Oando Filling Stations To Bus Terminal / FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.