Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,458 members, 7,864,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? (744 Views)

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Did I Not Say That Gej Is Like King Ahab And That Prophets Were Deceiving Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? by chiefolododo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Because i am not a man of god witha big name ,nobody cares but now see for yourself ..... I KNOW THAT SOME PROPHET OUT THERE ARE SAYING THAT JONATHAN WILL WIN , BUT IF I AM HONEST ,THEY ARE ONLY DECEIVING HIM just like the prophets were deceiving AHAB(i kings 22 from verse 1) but only micaiah told him the truth , a micaiah would tell gej the truth.

There are many similarities between gej and ahab; they are both weak but have stronger wives -ahab could not take naboth farm until his wife killed naboth just like gej cannot take any strong decisions until he consults his wives namely patience, okonjo iweala, oduah and madueke. another thing is that ahab was deceived by his prophets just like they are noe deceiving gej for better understanding read i kings chapter 22. ikings 21:25 says 'but there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the Lord,whom jezebel his wife stirred up' compare this with gej and his wife

1 Like

Re: Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? by SUBMARINE: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
OK

Father Mbaka part 2

Sorry Op

I hope you checked the spirit and book influencing you
Re: Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? by Firefire(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
chiefolododo:
I KNOW THAT SOME PROPHET OUT THERE ARE SAYING THAT JONATHAN WILL WIN , BUT IF I AM HONEST ,THEY ARE ONLY DECEIVING HIM just like the prophets were deceiving AHAB(i kings 22 from verse 1) but only micaiah told him the truth , a micaiah would tell gej the truth.

There are many similarities between gej and ahab; they are both weak but have stronger wives -ahab could not take naboth farm until his wife killed naboth just like gej cannot take any strong decisions until he consults his wives namely patience, okonjo iweala, oduah and madueke. another thing is that ahab was deceived by his prophets just like they are noe deceiving gej for better understanding read i kings chapter 22

Don't forget to read Romans 13:1- 3

Shalom!
Re: Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? by chiefolododo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
pdp member , misinterpreting the bible since 1914
Firefire:

Shalom!
Re: Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? by Firefire(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
chiefolododo:
pdp member , misinterpreting the bible since 1914

See yourself, What interpretation did I give here:

Firefire:

Shalom!

I only advise you to read a quote from the Holy Bible, and you say misrepresentation - SMH

You need a genuine encounter with Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Did i not say that gej is like king ahab? And that prophets were deceiving him? by Adminisher: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Firefire:

Shalom!

Romans 13:1-3 is on suspension in election season.
Democracy is actually against the will of God, his best system of government is theocracy
Out of love he allows us to use democracy to choose our leaders but we face the consequences every time e.g. Jonathan, Shagari
God's permission of democratic elections automatically suspends 13:1-3 until after every swearing in.

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of A Prison In Norway Where Prisoners Live Like Kings / Video Of Lagos Firefighters Putting Out A Car Fire [Video & Pictures] / What Is Your Take On The Presidental And VP Candidates Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.