Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari (24812 Views)

Anambra Bishop Presented A Bible To Buhari As Gift During Visitation / Anambra Bishop Gives Buhari Bible As Gift / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
All Progressives Congress presidential candidate on Saturday promised to end the spate of insecurity and revolutionise the economy if elected President in the February election.

Buhari spoke at a rally held at Emmaus House, Awka, where he addressed the people of Anambra State as part of a national campaign tour.

He said he would improve public power supply to boost investment opportunities in places like Onitsha and Nnewi, which form the bedrock of the economy of the South-East.

The APC presidential candidate had earlier been presented with a Bible by the Anglican Bishop of Awka, Rt. Rev. Alex Ibezim, who he visited before the rally.

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, who also addressed the rally, debunked insinuation by some Buhari’s opponents that he planned to make Islam a state religion when he becomes president.

“Buhari was once a military general and Head of State. He had decree and power. If he didn’t do it then, is it now that we are in a democracy that he will Islamise Nigeria?” he asked.

Former Anambra State Governor, Senator Chris Ngige, said APC would show Nigerians good governance.

Buhari, who was accompanied by Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi; the National Chairman of APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; former Abia State Governor, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu; and former Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Segun Oni, had earlier visited the Eze Uzu of Awka, Obi Gibson Nwosu.

http://www.punchng.com/news/anambra-bishop-presents-bible-to-buhari/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by shiffynaani(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just in case
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'm here for future reference..

I know sey d future must get reference.well, I don't have anytin 2 comment but' I'll comment what I have..

*thinking*
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by lomprico(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
To wipe his azz with it or what?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by san316(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
GMB already has a bible I'm sure of that. and why give him a bible? well, I hope you don't expect hi. to become a Christian?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Zuria(f): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Every true Muslim owes a Bible...my guess is GMB is a true Muslim....

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by fucklikant101(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Q
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by teemanbastos(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
lolx....
Gud job Buhari... Getting to know the Igbos is a good boost..
Very thinkful of him.

And as Osinbajo is also holding rally walks simultaneously in yoruba land shows proper planning of the APC.

Buhari/Osinbajo.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by korel9: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
He will soon start taking Holy communion undecided

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by phollybee(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who is Deceiving who? So it is at His Old age He will start Learning how to read Bible?

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by tola9ja: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
MY PRESIDENT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS BEGOT HE WILL ACCEPT IT
UNLIKE JESUS OF OTUEKE GOING TO CHURCH TO CAMPAIGN

GMB TILL CORRUPTION ENDS IN NIGERIA

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
We can and we will bring #Change to Nigeria peacefully. I call on the PDP to join this call for peace. Every Nigerian life is sacred - GMB

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by donphilopus: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
“Buhari was once a military general and Head of State. He had decree and power. If he didn’t do it then, is it now that we are in a democracy that he will Islamise Nigeria?”

This' one of the questions the PDPians have not given a plausible answer to. A man who couldn't and never planned to islamise Nigeria when he was the Military Head of State will now plan to do that in a democracy?! How possible is that?! I ain't surprised though, they're just towing the path of their boss (Jonathan) who said "How much did he stole?".

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by natureblack(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
What should he do with it ?.......

with the height of Buhari's desperation I foresee him going on pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

So much for stabilizing global crude-oil price .

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by rattlesnake(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by onwai1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bishop u 4 kukuma givv am holy communion nau,
Desperation 4 powere,Ambituos to assume presidency so u cann destroy Nigeria the one u destroy remain
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Mentcee(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
GOOD MOVE.. GEJ TILL THE LEAN ASSS GENERAL GETS BORN AGAIN.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by nami117(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
we

don

hear
space kept for future purposes
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by martyns303(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
He sure needs Jesus.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Tenim47(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
as a president, u should bliv in d three religions.
Yea i cald u a president

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Kinkale(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jesu.... Am on fp.. Halleluyah
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Let me read it

This my land and not for seun osewa
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by dre11(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
The OP just deactivated

He should have being here to celebrate his/thread for getting to FPgrin
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Every Political rubbish makes frontpage.. Smh. He did this.. FP.. He did that.. FP.. He coughed.. FP. He eat..FP make the election come and go sef.. So I go begin see better stories for FP..
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by haibe(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
i accept that a lot are just hypocrites in this country

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by datbay(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
God please assist us to effect this CHANGE in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by mrofficial(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
That's what the TANoids want. Buhari will soon start quoting the bible for them. grin
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by mirexxx(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
na by holding bible kiss

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Numismatic(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
The bible.. Buharis next running mate
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by digitalman: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bible? sad

these people are really tormenting him..

He would wish this campaign is over as soon as possible
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by baybeeboi: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
the day of reckoning is near

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) / SGF Suspension: How Threat To Withhold $1:2bn EU Aid Forced Buhari's Hand / House Of Representatives Collating List Of Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.