Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos (44187 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by denko(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2015

Some angry youth on Saturday attacked and set fire on a campaign bus branded with President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign posters at Zololo junction, Bauchi road in Jos, Jos north Local Government area of Plateau state.

The bus was on fire at the time of filling this report. However, witnesses said the driver of the bus escaped unhurt.

It is not clear what led to the attack. Police could not be immediately reached for comments.

A witness whose car was also torched by the rampaging mob, said another Peoples Democratic Party, PDP-branded car was also set alight.

The source, who only identified herself as Mrs. Rose, told PREMIUM TIMES that her Honda car was also smashed by the protesting youth.

She said the road leading to the area was blocked by the rampaging youth, as they bashed other vehicles plying the route.

According to her, the incident occurred in the presence of members of the Special Taskforce on Jos crisis STF, who could not help stop the action of the youth.

The incident has generated tension within the state capital Jos, as residents rushed home for safety.

The attack occurred as PDP supporters in the state converged at the Hiapang Airport to receive the gubernatorial candidate of the party, Gyang Pwajok, who was returning from Lagos after receiving his flag last Thursday.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174622-breaking-youth-set-jonathans-campaign-bus-ablaze-jos.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by myvic70(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is rubish. They will blame President for this foolish act.

God bless Nigeria

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by glory2glory: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is wrong and should be condemned. But then, would you blame them? These people are being killed everyday. Look the number of internally displaced persons? They can't go to school, work or business, and the president does not seem to care.

243 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by lacasa: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Shey dem show u dia APC membership cards wen dey burn d car

Rubbiish!

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by FastShipping: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
It looks like photoshopped to me......

Where exactly did this happen?

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Dotunblaze(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
And so it begins...or thickens

*Modified*

Shout out to my parents for always believing in me... I told them I'll make front page one day...and I did!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by eleko1: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
undecided a ploy to sway our sympathy for the killer party.PDP!I hail una ooooooooooo.If una like make una burn unaself,won't stop BUHARI inauguration come MAY,2015 tongue

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thank God Nairaland is an online forum, if it were to be a square where we all come to argue and debate, I am very sure the APC supporters will come to the square armed with guns ,petrol and matches.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by freeanijor(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by denko(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Some body must call these guys to order

5 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Tolexander: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
This may be one of the pdp gimmicks !

This is nigeria where anything evil can be done to attract sympathy to oneself.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Trut(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
It looks like photoshopped to me......

Where exactly did this happen?

Photoshopped? You need you need surgery.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by clevvermind(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Apc thugs. Nonsense party filled with thugs and criminals.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by FastShipping: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trut:

Just joking....
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by MyNameIsMyName: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
"Apc" supporters indeed, what a useless decoy, first it was mend wanted to assassinate me, now it's bus they are using to play politics.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by clevvermind(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trut:
APC = aggressive People Congress.
this is true.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by denko(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
photoshop! are you joking i will bring you more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by DankemzI(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
glory2glory:
This is wrong and should be condemned. But then, would you blame them? These people are being killed everyday. Look the number of internally displaced persons? They can't go to school, work or business, and the president does not seem to care.

That's not an excuse, they better be careful upnorth if not we down south are ready for them. Once again if you are a southerner residing in the north or serving there, please come back now before its too late. A word is enough for the Wise

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ifefemi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trut:

You are actually the one that needs Surgery! Just check how the logos were placed on the door.
....... and where did this happen? Source?

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by eleven(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
I guess this 'Change' is now by force. Threats everywhere, this obviously a step backwards.

My advise: Be very careful who you discuss politics with offline especially presidential elections. Please be extremely careful especially if you live in the North. You can be killed for as little as having a different view. Let's be wise.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ASL33: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
lacasa:
Shey dem show u dia APC membership cards wen dey burn d car

Rubbiish!
How I wish you asked this question when they accused PDP of shoting APC supporters going for ph campaign flag off. Nigerians and hypocrisy.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by SOUNDKING: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
The ''Nuts'' is like cancer 2 naija.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by FastShipping: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is uncalled for and the perpetrators must be fished out and disciplined.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by theV0ice: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
denko:
photoshop! are you joking i will bring you more

where did this happen?
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by saharachic(f): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
What is the proof they are APC supporters and not SDP?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by lwise(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Election never start o,see what is happening.
Northerner will forever be northerners, they hate other tribes with passion.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by denko(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
And buhari Vehicle is in Waffi freely. we shud be carefuloooo

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.