Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Govt Beeing Insensitive To Northern Part Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Beeing Insensitive To Northern Part Of Nigeria (353 Views)

Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post / Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Govt Beeing Insensitive To Northern Part Of Nigeria by ucheokpara100(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
i dont undastnd how we all feel about this peopl, these are peopl just exactly like us, who needs peace like we do, who wants to wake up go their normal business return and stay with their family like we all crave, above all they belong to the same country Nigeria. But what is hapening to them now? they are beeing killed in hundreds and thousands on a daily basis like animal instead we watch it like movie and politisize it, have you ever imagined what this people are going through? many has lost their loved once, they can no longer sit down in thier homes, they can no longer bath,sleep,work and do things freely and who know when it's goin to end for them, they cant feel government's protection, is any body going to tell me government can not fight Boko Haram if they wanted to? instead they keep deaf ear, well i dont have anything to say but to remind us all that we need to comderm this completely and pray for them instead of the way we are seeing it now, because i know if we where serious as citizen government wouldnt have been treating us the way they are treating us now it could be anybody's turn tomorow.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Chibok Girls Now Suicide Bombers / Boko Haram / Buhari Condemns Jos Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.