Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari (35907 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Very funny!

These Northern PDP governors are really deceiving jonathan!

131 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
What is the exact spot of this pics so that someone else can confirm it

13 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:

This is Niger State, if you have somebody there , call and confirm! Unfortunately this kind of Billboard is common in the Northern States!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Ngwakwe: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
A Marketer/Businessman (a citizen) promotes his choice of candidates, then you misinterpret a simple picture messages as Buhari would have done notwithstanding the wide academic difference between you and him.

I don't blame Buhari but ..........

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by saharachic(f): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
I just dey laugh grin grin grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by gists: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

And one fo0l is counting on the fact that pdp controls 22 governors grin grin grin

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
SuperMartins:
These notherners act like cows..they scared so the advert doesnt get torn off,so they added buhari to secure d stuff..

You dont blame them, especially seeing as their people are being mowed down like cows, by the Federal government sponsored terrorists!

Sai Buhari!

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

This is Niger State, if you have somebody there , call and confirm! Unfortunately this kind of Billboard is common in the Northern States!

That's not the answer to my question.

Tell me the exact location and possibly that of others in any state of the north

8 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by theV0ice: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

its only some elite in the north that benefit from jona. the common man has no stake in his govt. when you add his indifference to their security plight, you'll understand how resentful of him they've become

but this is the same scenario even in the niger delta. its the militants and the elite that are benefiting

a lot of people are deceiving jona, not just the northern govs

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:
[s]A Marketer promotes his choice of candidates, then you misinterpret a simple picture messages as Buhari would have done notwithstanding the wide academic difference between you and him.

I don't blame Buhari but ..........[/s]

Cry me a river! cheesy We warned you guys not to employ religion and ethnicity in your campaign for jonathan, and you wouldnt listen, now the hunter is now being hunted! It is double edged sword brother!

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmm Jona beans don done

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by saharachic(f): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:
A Marketer/Businessman (a citizen) promotes his choice of candidates, then you misinterpret a simple picture messages as Buhari would have done notwithstanding the wide academic difference between you and him.

I don't blame Buhari but ..........

you make no sense.

mr commentator, have you ever left the east, have you lived anywhere else apart from the east?
you don't sound educated or enlightened

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
saharachic:

you make no sense.

mr commentator, have you ever left the east, have you lived anywhere else apart from the east?
you don't sound educated or enlightened

You dey mind am!

25 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Ngwakwe: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Cry me a river! cheesy We warned you guys not to employ religion and ethnicity in your campaign for jonathan, and you wouldnt listen, now the hunter is now being hunted! It is double edged sword brother!

As far as I know, it's your peeps that have born to rule mentality with their surrogate supporters.

It is on record that no politician plays ethno-religious card more than Buhari, Mr Failure himself.

19 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by manmade(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bros, how old are u sir? If u are above 70 I would understand why ure colour blind .what we have here are five different posters pasted on a bill board.

8 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
manmade:
[s]Bros, how old are u sir? If u are above 70 I would understand why ure colour blind .what we have here are five different posters pasted on a bill board.[/s]

Dullard! angry

39 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by benuejosh: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
thats why it is called democracy, you have the freedom to make your choice. they love the governor from a PDP party and the president from APC.

16 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:

[s]As far as I know, it's your peeps that have born to rule mentality with their surrogate supporters.

It is on record that no politician plays ethno-religious card more than Buhari, Mr Failure himself.[/s]

Blah! Blah!! I warned you about your hate campaign on Nairaland earlier on, but you didnt listen, now you are toning down your comments but alas, its already late!

Lets see in FeBuhari! cheesy

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:

As far as I know, it's your peeps that have born to rule mentality with their surrogate supporters.

It is on record that no politician plays ethno-religious card more than Buhari, Mr Failure himself.

Say nothing more on this issue until Op tell me the exact location of this billboard or that of any similar in the north.

Somebody is been stupid and you are giving credence to it

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by tit(f): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
SuperMartins:
These notherners act like cows..they scared so the advert doesnt get torn off,so they added buhari to secure d stuff..

smart move,
if you ask me.
Like me, they shall all do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by adaweezy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
South east for buhari

20 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by abuc: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cheap propaganda. How much will it cost me to print such a banner, stand it and snap the banner in order to upload on Social Media?
With less than 10K, I can achieve that. Nigerians should be wiser now and not accept all the shits they receive daily on social media,
electronic and print media.

Campaigning with obvious lies and deceit will never help in electoral victory. Ekiti is a case study for Political Science students.

17 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Obadiah77(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
buhari is the next president come next month

34 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by nduchucks: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ has been rejected by all and saundry with the exception of the sychophants and millitants who continue to hope against hope that their gravy train has not yet derailed.

This PDP candidates should be disciplined for anti party activities.

One cannot blame them for wanting to ride the coat tails of Buhari to victory. It i sclear that these candidates support Buhari.

SAI BUHARI

31 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
abuc:
Cheap propaganda. [s]How much will it cost me to print such a banner, stand it and snap the banner in order to upload on Social Media?
With less than 10K, I can achieve that. Nigerians should be wiser now and not accept all the shits they receive daily on social media,
electronic and print media.

Campaigning with obvious lies and deceit will never help in electoral victory. Ekiti is a case study for Political Science students.[/s]

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That's why we keep telling deceived people like you that APC is all about a return of power to the North

SS must have their 2 terms

Say No To

Born To Rule

3 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by nduchucks: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:

These postals are all over chanchaga local council. They've been there for weeks.

15 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Like APGA said, people going to meet GEJ in Aso rock are just deceiving him. Let him be relying on the likes of Sherif to win the North for him. As it stands in the north today, no emir, not even the sultan would be bold enough to endorse GEJ.

When GMB was making friends with the christians, westerners, southerners and earsterners, GEJ thought that his aides could insults the muslims and northerners to the point that they would be forced to vote for him.

I have a feeling that northern pdp governors and maybe the pdp chairman would betray him.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
The poster wants to kill [size=44pt]Ngwakwe[/size] grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
nduchucks:

These postals are all over chanchaga local council. They've been there for weeks.

Mugu, I say exact spot you are telling me of a local council

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:

Mugu, I say exact spot you are telling me of a local council

Mumu!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos / Gunmen Storm Lagos Press, Confiscate Book On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.