Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Need A Computer Teaching Job And Information On Natural Hair Care Apprenticeship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Computer Teaching Job And Information On Natural Hair Care Apprenticeship (399 Views)

Holborn Apprenticeship Program. / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Computer Teaching Job And Information On Natural Hair Care Apprenticeship by Flowtry(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hi Nairalanders

I posted this stuff in the careers section and got no replies which is why I'm rerouting them here.

It's been awhile since I last posted because I've been busy. Presently I'm out of work but I have a skill in the area of computers and a passion for Natural Hair Care. Used to work in a Salon but the pay was poor and I didn't have any flair for the job so I left the place. So please I need your honest contribution. If you have any useful information of where I can get a Computer School to teach Computer basics and Graphics and Multimedia on the Island and its environs or you have useful information of where I can get apprenticeship training in Natural Hair stuffs, feel free to share it. You're my family and a brother needs help. Thanks for your kind contribution. Will look into it and God bless you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Boys/girls Needed. / Human Resource Manager, Abuja - Very Urgent / Vacancy For A Senior Architect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.