Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Don Fuvk Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Don Fuvk Up (639 Views)

Laugh Want Kill Me Here... I Don Piss For Body Self. / JAY Z;I DON DIE'! Hillarious Photo!!! / See What Mtn Sent To Me Now Ooooo. (I Don Fear) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don Fuvk Up by AKMoney1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
I saw a catholic sister last night and decided to give her a lift in my car. As the car was moving, the i placed my hand on the sister's laps pretending
i was looking for the gear lever.

The sister cast a glance at me and said; "matthew chapter 7 verse 7" and I quickly removed my hand.

After short time,I placed my hand again on the sister's lap and the sister said to
me again "matthew 7 verse 7" I nervously removed my hand.

The sister reached her destination and got off the car, cast another glance at me and said "So u don't read your Bible!" And when i got home, I opened my Bible to Matthew. 7verse7 and it says
"ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU"....
Suddenly, i shouted; Oh! I don fuvk up!!!

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse / A Letter To The Sun Lol / What Would You Have Done ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.