Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Man Abba Moro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Abba Moro (564 Views)

Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration / Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Abba Moro by wisov(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
For those that don't know, Abba moro is the current interior minister of Nigeria. Abba moro and his company swindled some poor and desperate youth who just wanted to get their heads above the water of poverty and also live a life independent of their parents. He did this through an event that should have cost 1500 each per applicants which by my calculation its almost 6billion naira in total, but in the end the cost was about 20 lives of our young and bright minds. Abba moro and company profited from this evil orchestration a ton of 6billion naira. After this saga, there was a serie of prison breaks in the country that occured almost on a monthly basis, although in november we had 2 prison breaks i think. All these begs the questions where is Abba moro? Is he alive? Is he in prison? Is Abba moro on exile? Was he removed from his position? I think you the answers! If you dont ask your president! Stop Injustice in its highest form! Vote buhari CAN change ambassadors of Nigeria
Re: The Man Abba Moro by minister2015: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
4rm the comfort of his
office he ordered
collection of billions 4rm
the unemployed
graduates & later
coordinated their deaths.
up to date, the slowpoke
has not been issued any
of these a: query, sack or
death sentence, may their
souls RIP, but may the
slowpoke never know
peace in his life & their
spirits haunt him. The
other day, military rushed
to sentence youths who
asked 4 ammunition to
death. Why is Jonathan
playing politics with
people's lives.

1 Like

Re: The Man Abba Moro by jahbiz: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
http://www.punchng.com/news/immigration-jobs-tragedy-president-queries-minister-nis-boss/

The man is still indebted to me

and he will surely pay it in cash

or kind in this world or the next.

(1) (Reply)

What Went Up Should Please Come Down. / 10 Unbelievable Questions That Jonathan Wants Buhari To Answer – Must Read / Caption the reaction on This Picture lol*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.